[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw post workout fap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: 1475806206522.jpg (58KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475806206522.jpg
58KB, 600x800px
>tfw post workout fap
>>
>this kills the nofappers
>>
>>39013762
Mfw didn't workout today but but still fapped
>>
Jesus fuck I love it. Especially when your arms are too tired to fap more than a few seconds and you push through the pain into pleasure but you end up failing so you get to edge along for much longer.
Best feel
>>
never gonna make it
>>
File: 1464142293412.png (17KB, 882x758px) Image search: [Google]
1464142293412.png
17KB, 882x758px
>tfw pre workout fap
>>
File: 1475643577972.jpg (121KB, 561x471px) Image search: [Google]
1475643577972.jpg
121KB, 561x471px
>tfw fap workout
>>
File: me watching you.jpg (39KB, 388x394px) Image search: [Google]
me watching you.jpg
39KB, 388x394px
>tfw intra-workout fap
>>
> that guy who faps between sets
>>
I just get a post-workout blow in the locker room from my gym bro. Would be a waste of brotein to just fap it out at home. No homo
>>
File: mfw.gif (949KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
949KB, 301x300px
>tfw sniffing poppers and playing cock hero post workout
>>
File: mark_dirt.png (316KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
mark_dirt.png
316KB, 600x512px
>>39013762
>5x5 edge in between sets
>>
Is 7.5x5.5 the best dick size?
>tfw pounding new gf like an animal and she screams.
Also >tfw still looks small t 6'4
>>
>>39015776
to failure
>>
>>39013762
>tfw tfsoftd prior to gym
>>
>>39015892

8x6 masterrace
>>
>>39013762
>killing his gains with a fap
>>
>>39015924
Difficulties going in balls deep?
>>
>that first fap
>>
Remember when thaty guy posted saying he had a 6x6 dick and /fit/ went ballistic because they thought it meant having a cubic dick?
>>
>post workout fap
>it was squat day
brehs..
>>
>>39015980
Intellectual intelligence!
TFW finish workout in homegym, come upstairs and pose in mirror, contracting core and thighs so hard it makes me cum
N-no homo?
>>
>>39016107
what
>>
File: hmm.png (123KB, 436x301px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
123KB, 436x301px
>tfw helping with post workout faps
>>
File: trump gray.png (257KB, 490x326px) Image search: [Google]
trump gray.png
257KB, 490x326px
>>39015224
i've done this to be honest. h-home gym master race, right?
>>
>2016
>fapping

fucking degens you'll never make it
>>
>>39017700
NoFaps is legit, double dubs confirmed
>>
>>39015924
9x7 master race reporting
>dicklets, when will they learn
>>
>>39017700
>>39017744
well well well what do we have here
>>
>>39017744
the ride shant come to an end
>>
>>39017775
fuck missed the quads
>>
File: 1460761676575.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1460761676575.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
u faggots disgust me
>>
>>39017744
what le fug
>>
>>39013762
say goodbye to your gains lel
>>
>>39017759
20x15 reporting in

>calling others dicklets
>>
>>39018018
Does the truth assblast you
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>>
>>39018486
>implying anyone is going to take that Cracked-tier writing seriously
>>
>>39018486
I fapped 2 days ago after a 3 week long break and I feel like fucking shit now m8. I have like 0 drive now. That guy's a fucking idiot.
>>
File: xstretchshawnatony.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
xstretchshawnatony.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>mfw doing p90x and i see this
>mfw post fap still gotta finish the workout
>>
>>39018558
Better than taking a debunked meme seriously
>>39018736
>I fapped 2 days ago after a 3 week long break and I feel like fucking shit now m8. I have like 0 drive now.
But now you have increased test. Quit blaming fapping for your feelings and your far more blatant idiocy of falling for nofap as well as being a being a massive pussy. If you'd have have fapping on a regular basis and even fapping while you otherwise weren't having sex you'd feel better and have even higher test.
>That guy's a fucking idiot.
Says the guy that fell for pseudoscience
>>
>>39015776
>>39015898
top kek
>>
>>39018736
why is it that nofap retards only have anecdotal evidence to support their "science"
>>
>>39018974
I felt a hundred times better on no fap and girls actually smiled at me.

>But now you have increased test.

I highly doubt that

>pseudoscience
I guess all the benefits people are experiencing on no fap is just a placebo, huh?

Enjoy your lack of willpower lol.
>>
>>39019217
Okay hold on Imma go to the hospital and get my brain scanned.

Rtard.

Just try it out for yourself.
>>
>>39018486
Blogspot
>>
>>39019226
>I felt a hundred times better on no fap and girls actually smiled at me.
And you still not only had low test but fell for a meme. You could have getting actual positive benefits and smiles from women while fapping.
>I highly doubt that
Science says both fapping and sex have been proven to increase test, doesn't matter if you doubt it.
>I guess all the benefits people are experiencing on no fap is just a placebo, huh?
That's exactly what it is.
>Enjoy your lack of willpower lol.
Quit projecting. I fap up to 5+ times a day, still fuck while doing that, have great test, still drive myself to get shit done and workout, and feel fucking fantastic.
>>39019217
Because actual science tells them to shove their meme back up their ass
>>39019263
>Okay hold on Imma go to the hospital and get my brain scanned.
You should if you fell for nofap, which would coincidentally make you your insult
>>39019281
>Blogspot
Still enough to debunk nofap
>>
>>39019551

>And you still not only had low test but fell for a meme.

Nice projection lol.
>Science says both fapping and sex have been proven to increase test,

Only slightly and it drops down immediately.

>That's exactly what it is.

I guess the thicker beard and more chest hair was simply caused by the placebo huh?

> I fap up to 5+ times a day

And all the pieces fall into place. You're an addict and you're not willing to face the facts. If you have to do something EVERYDAY, let alone 5 fucking times a day, then you're addicted.

>this epic meming blogger said it's fine so I'm not gonna change shit :^)

Pathetic. Keep finding excuses for your sad lifestyle m8.
>>
>>39019699
>Nice projection lol.
Facts and science bitch
>Only slightly and it drops down immediately.
>slightly
Only if your doing nothing else to increase your test and barely fucking trying
>I guess the thicker beard and more chest hair was simply caused by the placebo huh?
Yeah, if you get it the first time, No Fap's a debunked pseudoscientific meme.
>And all the pieces fall into place. You're an addict and you're not willing to face the facts.
>Fapping makes you an addict
>If you have to do something EVERYDAY, let alone 5 fucking times a day, then you're addicted.
Do I HAVE to no, do I do it to increase my test, yes. I can stop but no, I literally don't fucking want to. There's not reason to besides falling for a meme.
>Pathetic. Keep finding excuses for your sad lifestyle m8.
Nice projection lol. That's especially rich coming from the guy who feels like shit and wants to make every excuse in the book to blame it on something else instead of actually fix it.
>>
>>39019217
Probably because there's been no studies on guys not jacking off for months at a time. If you're so skeptical why don't you just try for yourself? If you can't last more than a week then you'll know you're an addict to the dopamine rush orgasm gives you.
>>
>>39019551
You can't "debunk" nofap when there's been no studies on it. The fact of the matter is that the overwhelming majority of people who do it report increased drive and confidence. Don't you think a man's sexual drive to find a mate would be higher if he wasn't sexually satisfied at all times?

Remember, nofap is more for unconfident guys with low drive in the first place, not for guys who don't have problems getting bitches.
>>
>>39020441
>You can't "debunk" nofap when there's been no studies on it.
No Fap cites that stupid China study all the time.
>The fact of the matter is that the overwhelming majority of people who do it report increased drive and confidence.
They can report all they want. Just don't go around shilling pseudoscience and claiming it proves anything and especially that it increases test.
>Don't you think a man's sexual drive to find a mate would be higher if he wasn't sexually satisfied at all times?
>Remember, nofap is more for unconfident guys with low drive in the first place, not for guys who don't have problems getting bitches.
You can do all that while fapping. Jacking off's got nothing to do with being lazy and if anything should make you want to find a mate more. Also you don't have low as fuck test which along with nofap is constantly bitched about. Fapping and increasing test naturally (More protein, sleep, working out more/harder) will increase test+fix limp dick and raise your libido without wasting money on test you could get for free/needles, etc. You can get women, have high test(thus making sure you can actually get it up and stay hard when you get to fucking) and fap when your otherwise not fucking and not be a fag complaining about a completely naturally fixable problem on a Cambodian textile grading forum.
>>
>>39016659
>home gym
>work out in boxers
>poke snake out during some sets

feels great with a fan on
>>
Recently I've felt my libido sorta crash for no discernible reason, never happened before.
Anyone else had this?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.