[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

u gain fat running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: muscles are for gay men.png (42KB, 406x121px) Image search: [Google]
muscles are for gay men.png
42KB, 406x121px
u gain fat running
>>
>>39013702
Guessing it says something like cardio makes you lose muscle mass which lowers your BMR, so if you eat the same amount while doing cardio you will slowly gain fat as you lose muscle mass.
>>
>>39013727
ahaha u afraid of me out running u nigga
>>
>>39013702
No, you gain fat when you take in more calories than you burn.
>>
>>39013813

Don't fall for the calories in calories out meme
>>
that's why i do bicycle sprints. my core is fucking strong/defined from it and my legs are huge and have amazing definition.

>that feel when gym rats admire your legs and everyone asking what's my secret to such big calves/well defined quads
>>
>>39013727
cardio only makes you lose muscle mass if you aren't eating to compensate for the calories burnt.
>>
>>39013827
can someone educate me as to why this is a meme??? im eating 1200 cal per day and im 237 lbs am i not going to lose weight??
>>
>>39013857
i was just taking a guess and what memes MIKE CHANG was gonna throw out
>>
>>39013862
its not a meme

dont believe every post on /fit/ or you're gonna end up in the hospital

CICO is the best way to lose weight, supported by millions of people and the laws of physics
>>
>>39013862
Not a meme at all, it's one of the most rock-solid scientifically sound concepts there is
>>
>>39013862
It's not a meme, but Tumblrites will come up with 101 excuses as to why it doesn't apply to them, despite eating -2000 calories a day and running three marathons
Spoiler alert; they're lying.
>>
File: bizarro-world.jpg (83KB, 490x358px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro-world.jpg
83KB, 490x358px
>>39013702
>Thats the dumbest shit i've ever heard
>The dude making the video must be a wizard or something if he thinks he can go full bizzaro on cardio in just 6 minutes. I would think you would need a whole life of abusive counterfactual ridicule to come up with that 1.
>>
File: 1472172228179.png (486KB, 526x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472172228179.png
486KB, 526x700px
>>39013702
>Eating less fat makes you more fat.
>I've heard people say that shit about dieting too.
>>
File: jeff-cavaliere.png (313KB, 381x717px) Image search: [Google]
jeff-cavaliere.png
313KB, 381x717px
>>39013702
>six pack shortcut
shiggy diggy
>>
>>39013702
Great, now I can finally pack on some proper weight. I struggled all my life trying to gain some.
>>
>>39013845
hahahaahhaahahhahahhahahaahahhaaha

no
>>
>>39013827
Yea I hate the laws of physics meme too
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.