[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I train lower body only, will I look stupid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 250x250px
I'm a girl and I wnt to train lower body only with a focus on glutes, but I'm wondering if I'll look ridic up top?
>>
>>39012802

there is literally no reason for a grill to train upper body
>>
>>39012802
work on lower and core, you won't turn into a trex overnight, depending on your height and weight work up to a suitable squat and diddly level

you'll be right
>>
you shouldn't completely ignore upper body. at the very least you should work your back, but you won't look freakish if you focus almost solely on lower body unless you want tree trunk legs. tree trunk legs with stick arms looks silly
>>
>>39012802
yo bb you like starbucks and shrimp?
>>
>>39012838
This guys a virgin your legs wont get to big naturally kys
>>
>>39012838
Do you think bb row, OHP and bench press is enough?

>>39012844
What?
>>
I would work body weight upper body, because a nice back on a girl is primo. Do chin ups, back and biceps but nothing crazy.
>>
>>39012861
wew mate, I wasn't implying she'd get too big overnight or even naturally, just that it'd look silly if she did and ignored arms. webm related.
>>
>>39012802
nigga u thicc as fuccc
>>
>>39012888
not op
https://www.instagram.com/missmiafit/
>>
Do SS.
>>
>>39012862

OHP definitely bb row yeah bench press is fine as long as you cut yourself off after a certain weight

could do dumbbell bench alternatively
>>
File: 1474510297861.jpg (20KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1474510297861.jpg
20KB, 500x667px
>>39012802
a skinny upper body looks great on chicks
though this is coming from someone who prefers skinny girls like pic related
>>
>>39012802
No you d be my dream grill desu, just don't don't go super low bf%
>>
>>39012812
There is - huge tits benefit from a strong posterior chain and pectorals. The big-tit hunchback problem disappears, no lower back pain, tits won't sag as much.

And there's not way for a girl to get muscular up top without anabolic help.
>>
>>39012838
>>39012802
>>39012880
>>39012900

All these girls look disgusting to most men.

By the way

>>39012935
Is much closer to ideal

That aside, yeah bottom heavy women look normal, they're supposed to be because of wide hips, lunges/squats should do you fine.
>>
>>39012977
k
y
s
>>
>>39012995
muh dick
>>
>>39012802
Nah cuz well... Youre a grill.
But personally I think youll be missing out if you dont. Lotsa fun! Plus having some good muscle definition all around will make you look slimmer to normies who dont know how to evaluate physiques. Like a skinnyfat girl will be skinnier and lighter than you, but you will be able to fool them look slimmer in a way.

Happy lifting! Dont forget to do what works for you.

PS Squats aint everything. Now, quad extensions, hamstring pulling, heavy lunging, and sprints too and all together in an alrernating split will give best results.

-t a guy with a ridiculous bubble butt.
>>
>>39012977
>most men
Most low test betas, you mean.
OP you should prioritize lower body training largely because it's just efficient - it's going to be a lot easier to build good glutes, quads and hams than it is to build upper body. Do some sort of db or bb press a couple times a week, get good at pull ups and work your upper back however you like for dat dere posture, and you should be good for upper body.
>>
>>39013026
*fool then into thinking you are slimmer
>>
>>39013026
>quad extensions
goodbye knees
>>
Men will fuck anything. Literally anything.

Aim for the body that you want to have, and then play it by ear.
>>
>>39013045
Did you ever have issies with em?
>>
File: riV4mjS.jpg (78KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
riV4mjS.jpg
78KB, 1080x1080px
>>39013067
yup, swapped them out for high bar and front squats. no more problems

you really can't build and maintain healthy legs without squatting, just have to bite the bullet and learn how
>>
>>39013213
put that ass to sleep
>>
>>39013213
Perfection.
>>
>>39013213
>claims to know women
>stares at naked pictures of women all day
Im sure u knoe alot about women wanker gtfo
>>
>>39013213
lol
>>
>>39013213
i would murder for this, like legitimately murder someone. working out helps but man if you arent born with nice ass genetics i dont think you can ever compete desu
>>
>>39012802
megsquats is perfection, aim for that
>>
>>39013337
you can only ever hope for a low test boi like me
>>
>>39013213
op here
shes not that thicc imo
maybe if she was wearing clothes i could tell better
>>
>>39012977
Realistically she wont ever get that big anyway.
>>
This chick neglects upper body and see how it turned out
>>
>>39013031
>Most low test betas, you mean.
No, most men.

You wouldn't know, being a faggot and all.
>>
>>39014636
>No, most men.
Most men want to fuck most women, there is no "this turns the man off" unless she is extremly fat
>>
You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem.
>>
>>39012802
no bb u beautiful pls be in LONDON
>>
>>39014650
sickening
>>
>>39014594
hot?
>>
All these girls suddenly have that anterior pelvic tilt when they take pictures of their ass
>>
>>39014685
yes
>>
File: IMG_0570.png (407KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0570.png
407KB, 750x1334px
This program works fine for girls.
>>
>>39012802
Squats and deadlifts will pretty much give you what you desire in aesthetics as a girl. Now from a joint health and posture standpoint, upper body exercises are extremely important especially if you have big tits. That's a lot of weight hanging off your chest all the fucking time, that you need to support so I'd be a good idea to get some strength in your back and train for scapular mobility.
>>
>>39012802
regardless of what people in this thread are telling you: no, it won't. Upper body muscle looks bad on girls
>>
>>39014962
>front squats
Just wondering: Are women more mobile than men for the get go? When I tried to do front squats in the beginning I came nowhere near parallel, let alone ATG without rounding my back. It's gotten better but I doubt I'll ever be able to go ATG without weightlifting shoes.
>>
>>39014594
She also has a fake ass
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.