[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is bulking and cutting a meme? Why not just constantly lean bulk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: hot-girl-image-21.jpg (52KB, 610x325px) Image search: [Google]
hot-girl-image-21.jpg
52KB, 610x325px
Is bulking and cutting a meme?
Why not just constantly lean bulk?
>>
Why not just dump all your pics of this girl faggot?
>>
>>39012550
This.

Post more
>>
Bampu
>>
File: Buckets of...gif (962KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
Buckets of...gif
962KB, 500x213px
>>39012501
>>
>>39012501
>why doesnt everybody constantly lean bulk
because it's harder, you have to watch what you eat a lot more. now dump those pics.
>>
>>39012501
Sauce me, brah.
>>
>>39012501
Lean bulking is proper bulking, it's just that after you've put on insane amounts of weight over several years some of it is also fat.
>>
fit fags wanna eat big and get big, if lean bulk is easier for you go for it but when you dont have to watch your diet as strictly it's more freeing
>>
>>39012501
Because it takes a lot of discipline to do that, not easy.
>>
>>39012501
because roids, now post pics.
>>
>>39012632
>hot-girl-image-21.jpg
you think he has the fuckin sause?
>>
>>39012501
there is no such thing as lean bulking

if you eat a 500 calorie surplus, some of it will be fat

if you eat a 250 calorie surplus, some of it will be fat, and you also will probably not make any gains at all

if you eat at a 0 calorie surplus you will spin your wheels indefinitely (inb4 recomp, lift for more than 3 years and then tell me how much progress you make recomping)

so yes bulking (reasonably not more than 500 cal surplus) and cutting is the most efficient way to get big and strong
>>
>tfw the only dieting you need is 1 bowl of dinner per night instead of 2
>tfw colds that knock people out for full weeks breeze in and out of you in a day
>tfw you make noticeable gains while cutting stomach weight and never have to bother with "calorie counting"
>tfw when a quick nap completely re-energises you after practically anthing
>>
UR UNDER ARREST biggest Tidy i ever damn seen ,, fuc
>>
Im arresting u tidy arresting.............0% arresting---.......35% arresting-----....60% arresting-------99% arresting errorbig tidies can't be arrested I could never arrest u tidy send this to ten other big tidies or never arrest a big tidy again 0 back no big tidies for you 3 back arrest big tidies 5 back ur the chief 10+back big tidy
>>
>>39013628
>ignoring the lower rate of caloric surplus vs. fat stores from protein vs. carbs\fat

Do you genuinely believe a 500 calorie surplus with a higher % of your macros as protein is going to have the same effect as from carbs?
>>
i might be a white nationalist but if i see a fine ass negroid girl my bloodline about to be a mudline
>>
>>39013628
>No such thing as lean bulking
Okay.
>>
>>39012501
just bulk forever and get huge
>>
>>39013849
bulking = eating at a caloric surplus

eating at a caloric surplus while training natty = some of it goes to fat, some of it goes towards building muscle

fat is metabolically inexpensive

muscle is metabolically expensive

you do the math

>>39013844
altering your macros to include more protein will only marginally change nutrient partitioning in a surplus, most of it is determined by your genetics and how much trenbolone you're injecting
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.