[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty Bulk Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (85KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 420x420px
>"everyone needs to try a dirty bulk at least once in their lives. You just eat fucking everything in sight, sleep like a motherfucker, and your gains skyrocket."

Heard some lad say this today. I've been counting macros the past year and gains have been seady, but ducking hell I wanna see what all the hype is about with "dirty bulking". What's your guys' experiences with dirty bulks?

Also - I started off as a 5'8'' 115lbs skelly and right now I'm 155lbs. So I've never had to cut.
>>
>>39012243

>5'6
>dirty load for a week
>6'4
>>
File: 1474268571353.png (35KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1474268571353.png
35KB, 300x100px
>>39012243

Don't fall for it, it is a very literal fucking meme; something I fell for personally. Your body can only synthesize so much muscle at one time, you can't speed that process up no matter how much food you eat.

Don't meme yourself. Eat at a 200-300 cal surplus in addition to meeting your daily protein intake.

Fuck dirty bulking, huge mistake.
>>
i eat a 1000kcal surplus and barely gain weight kek
>>
>>39012243
Tried clean bulking and dirty bulking. Dirty bulking might add on a few more pounds than clean bulking, but it'll all be in the way of fat around the middle. If you're chasing a number like if you're in a sport that has weight classes or some shit, that might be the way to go. Otherwise in my personal experience, there's not a whole lot of difference between either one in terms of muscle gain.
>>
>>39012268
this. why the fuck would anyone want create additional fat cells that take a decade to die off, if ever.
>>
>>39012243
he probably saw the newest Omar Isuf video
>>
>>39012243
Dirty bulking is the stupidest fucking idea and I regret ever doing it. It's a fuck tonne easier keeping weight off than trying to lose it. Most people who do a dirty bulk lack the disciple to do a proper cut and end up just yo-yoing around 'chubby'.
>>
>>39012268
This

Highly regret it
Cut for three years because of it
>>
>>39012303
Youve' miscalculated your TDEE and barely eat above it.
Numbers don't lie.
>>
File: 1458038817949.jpg (9KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
1458038817949.jpg
9KB, 250x246px
is dirty bulking a huge amount of surplus calories, like 1k+, or is it eating a normal surplus while not giving any fucks about macros?
>>
>>39012243
Increase activity load (start jogging, do more at gym, walk more etc) and then eat like a fucking bear is awesome life
>>
File: image.jpg (240KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 1080x1920px
>>39013168
It's true, I lack the proper disciple to follow and support me upon my journey of a clean bulk. However, dirty bulking worked for me, OP. Gained close to 50 lbs so far since December, and plan to keep on going until I reach Ursine mode
>>
>>39012243
dirty bulk is stupid and you will only get fat from it and then be forced to cut thus destroying most of your progress. it's much better to do a +200-500 surplus slow bulk and re-evaluate every week or two and adjust it.

fat gain is unlimited while pure muscle mass gain has limits per week at around 0.25kg or 0.5lbs. naturally you can't only gain muscle mass so some fat gain will happen, but you can minimize it.

you can't really track this on daily basis since your weight varies quite a bit due to many factors (water, time of day, you have to take a shit, etc.) you should aim to gain about 1kg/2 weeks or about 2kg/month.

there is a large component of neurological strength gain but that has nothing to do with calories.
>>
>>39013196
>cut for three years

you mean months right? r-right?
>>
>>39012243
Expert dirry bulker here. I always start with counting macros but I love eating too much, especially after cutting, so after the first week I just start going ham on food.

If you don't mind getting fat, just dirty bulk. Not worth the hassle of counting macros and prepping meals. Though, obviously, counting macros is the optimal way to go.
>>
When you guys say dirty bulk, do you mean you strictly eat shit junk food? cause Im bulking right now and i try to eat good protein and complex carb full foods but ill eat junk food if i have a chance cause it doesnt really matter... right? Im counting my calories though. im pretty much doing iifycalories
>>
>>39013990
bulking = counted caloric surplus generally in +200-500 range
dirty bulk = not counting and eating at big surpluses
>>
File: 1474606703550.jpg (93KB, 850x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1474606703550.jpg
93KB, 850x1008px
>>39012243
DO NOT FUCKING DO IT

t. guy who is just now getting to 180 from 230 a year later

have a vampire boat as well
>>
>>39013856
fuark is that you? routine brah pleazzzz
>>
The gains in strength and size are amazing yes, but if you in any way get sad when you see yourself looking fat, it won't be worth it overall.
>>
File: 1447191108694.gif (989KB, 357x294px) Image search: [Google]
1447191108694.gif
989KB, 357x294px
>>39013777
>777
>Numbers don't lie.
>>
You gain plenty of muscle, and strength.

But even more fat.

Dont dirty bulk as a natty, at least not if you wanna look good or stay in a reasonable weight class. For all the gains you get in a short time, you have to spend months getting rid of the bodyfat.
>>
I fell for the meme once and gained like 26kg in a year because of a not fat just bulking mentality. Dont fall for it. It was relatively easy to lose but nowhere near as easy as not putting it on would have been
>>
>>39012243
yes gains skyrocket but you also get super fat

did it for some months and went from 70 to 88kg
>>
>>39012243
did it once a few years ago
got soft as fuck in under a month
similar gains to a clean bulk
not worth it
>>
>>39013915
if he cut for three years he's retarded and did something wrong.
>>
>>39013856

How much gear? Blast or Cruise?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.