[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noob Gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: gains.png (2MB, 1564x1088px) Image search: [Google]
gains.png
2MB, 1564x1088px
>Me on right from 6 months ago
Not a huge difference but I feel like a different person
>>
>>39011317
Keep it up buddy
>>
>>39011317

Shoulder gains. Keep bulking my man
>>
Keep it up famalam, the confidence gains are half the reward. All men should lift.
>>
>>39011317
so you got fatter? wtf? did you forget about a thing called the gym during this period?
>>
Nice. As someone who had a chest like that, building that shit up is a nightmare at the beginning
>>
>>39011459
shut the fuck up
>>
>>39012211
or what you'll use those 8 inch skinnyfat arms to beat my ass?
>>
>>39011317
It's all pointless if you feel like shit; most important thing is that you feel good. You've got more definition in your chest and your shoulders, traps and triceps are more rounded, so you're doing it right. Keep going OP, 6 months is a short time in the long scheme of things.
>>
>>39012223
Dude's not skinnyfat, just skinny with a small frame. Could easily be ottermode within the next year.
>>
>>39012223
Don't be a dick dude, he's made noticeable progress.
>>
>>39011317
nah thats a great fucking improvement
you already took the road now you have to keep on going
>>
>>39012246
>>39012249
if you mixed up the pictures and had to guess which one is before and which one is after no one would be able to tell

except maybe people would guess he got gyno surgery between the pic on the left and the pic on the right
>>
post when you have something to show next time
>>
>>39012365
Butthurt faggot is butthurt
>>
>>39011459
>>39012211
>>39012223
Lol, rekt
>>
how long do noob gains last, assuming 3 sessions a week?

also how much do you increase every session?

i feel like my noob gains suck and are dropping off too quickly
>>
>>39013236
>tfw cutting
>haven't even got noob gains in the 5 months i've been lifting
>>
you look a lot better on the right desu
>>
>>39011459

>did you forget about a thing called the gym during this period

>implying you didn't forget about that thing your entire life
>>
>>39012266
>>39013188
>dubs demand a reply
trying way too hard bro
>>39011317
any stats or something to go on? if you were a lanklet it would show that you are getting a lot of progress.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.