[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are benzos /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: xanax-bar.png (36KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
xanax-bar.png
36KB, 300x172px
are benzos /fit/?
>>
An artificial means to achieve something in pill form? It's at least /fraud/
>>
Yes if used sparingly. Because fuck everything. Used too much could be a problem, most are muscle relaxers and coulddddd but its mostly speculation reduce muscle tone over time
>>
>>39010007
Not natty. Opioids too.
>>
>>39010070
Nigga tf natty is no roids
>>
>>39010007
Recreational drugs aren't /fit/
>>
>>39010007
>take me away from all this, Princess Xanax
Xanax is not Amateur Night shit. You can get addicted to it as fast as smoking crack. Take a couple milligrams of it before bed and you'll sleep the deepest sleep you've ever had in your life. Do that too many nights in a row and you won't want to sleep without it anymore. Princess Xanax is sweet, and soft, and will caress you until you don't have a care in the world -- but she will also demand your utter and total devotion, your unbreakable promise that you'll never leave her, ever. Tread carefully, OP.
>>
I miss popping a couple xanax and getting drunk as shit. Not sure what causes the instant blackout
>>
>>39010190
So xanax is basically the goddess Fina?
>>
>Be me
>Not genetic failure
>Never been addicted to drugs
>Never abused pharmaceuticals
>Not mentally ill
Sure feels great being superior
>>
>>39010252
You're not superior, you're just average.
>>
I took a semester off of college one time and ordered a bunch of research chemical benzos. Basically spent 90% of the time sleeping and the rest stuffing my face. If I could spend the rest of my life like that, mostly unconscious and numb, just sleeping my life away, I would.
>>
>>39010041
How can it benefit you? Honestly curious. I thought they just treated anxiety or made you sleepy.
>>
Who /anti-depressants/ here?

Taking Cebrexa right now and feeling nothing, libido is gone, it's like living in a world without feels.
>>
>>39010417
Well most of /fit/ are autists who suffer from anxiety so?
>>
>>39010036
How is it fraud tho? Benzos will damage your lifts because they make you tired and disinterested and don't reduce pain or anything else.
>>
>>39010070
I understand opioids because of painkilling properties but Benzos just make you tired and loopy. It makes it harder to lift
>>
A K-pin a day keeps the anxiety at bay
>>
If by fit you mean boring, and not the best then yes.
I have a prescription for xannax ecause I have panic disorder.
I can't smoke weed without xannax so I sometimes combine the two. If I don't, I take a trip to panic hell where the universe pulsates to my heartbeat which is at about 200bpm or more and I need to distract myself from the pulsating hell by swimming or something.
Its fucking scary, my heart feels awful and I even hear it several times more intensely.

Probably shouldn't smoke weed, but it's okay if I've got a few bars.

It's a good combo with some drugs.
>>
>>39010007
is this a joke? of course they are OP, if you like life-threatening physiological dependence, exciotoxicity which will reduce your iq to that of an AA derelict, and years-long PAWS and constant, crushing depression. have fun!
>>
>>39010190
At least I'd have a woman in my life then.
>>
First time I deadlifted lmao4plate I was high on xanax.

I went through a phase and loved it so much I can never do it again. I have super anxiety though, people who don't have anxiety don't usually like them
>>
I'm addicted to clonaZOLAM not klonopin. It's a rc benzo which is not to fuck with. They're .5 pills and one pill is equal to at least 1.5-2mg Xanax/kpin.
>>
Benzos suck, don't do them. Don't use them to deal with your social anxiety. They are a quick fix but really cause long term problems.
>>
i did valium for like 3 months straight and got off right as i started getting very mild withdrawal symptoms

it made me so fucking social but i get addicted to shit very easily so i had to back off. i was retarded and failed a drug test for a job and flushed them down the toilet
>>
>>39010222
Lautrec pls go
>>>/Carim/
>>
benzos are more addictive than heroin and withdrawal can kill you if you use them every day
>>
>>39012136
Nah. They make me temporarily happy for a few hours. I think it's worth it so far
>>
>>39012749
Zach?
>>
>>39010007
yeah. you should take 3 bars and some shots of hard liquor op, very /fit/ combo
>>
>>39011987
breh
>>
>>39010222
>goddess Fina
fina get you addicted to drugs
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.