[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New land whale chat thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 20161007_102050-1600x1200.jpg (277KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_102050-1600x1200.jpg
277KB, 1600x1200px
How are my fellow fatties holding up? Non fatties welcome to comment as always but keep it respectful and constructive.

Still hitting the trails here, doing at least 10 miles a day. Starting boot camp program on Monday. Did 23713 steps today and gone up the equiv of 53 flights of stairs.
>>
>>39009998
Kys
>>
>>39009998
Forgot to include my current status.
>38 m
>hw 400ish
>cw 230
>gw 160-180ish
>>
>>39010038
You first, I promise I'll follow you. Pinky swear.
>>
We had a good thread going the other day, where are my fatty bros and sisters hiding? I cant be the only one trying to get fit.
>>
Who said u had a voice kys
>>
Share your experiences anonsa
>>
>>39009998
>started at 250
>currently 170
>aiming for 150
>still feel like a fat ass because of loose skin, love handles, and lack of defined jaw
>>
>>39011338
Nice progress. Yeah I got lots of flappy loose skin and stretch marks, it's a ficking nightmare. Gonna go under the knife at goal weight or close. I'll lose like 5 to 20 lb just getting the loose skin removed I think.
>>
today i lost 910cals on the xtrainer in 60mins + 5min cooldown.

hiit ftw
>>
Two years ago, 137kgs, got down to 89kgs, back up to 100kgs, solid, muscular, love handles won't go, lower gut won't go, made it hard to work out because it's such a demotivator, but I decided hey, who cares, I'm eating healthy and working out, I look the way I want to, and my girlfriend loves my ripped back, so I learned to just take it, at least I'm not obese like I used to be, I don't have to look pretty for everyone else, I like what I look like.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPgfsLP0vD4
>>
I was bummed when I came back and the thread had died, so I'm glad to see you started a new one, OP! I hope the thread stays up and we can hear about your experience with the boot camp program.
>28 f
>HW: Between 355 and 370 lbs
>CW: 200 lbs
>GW: Still not sure

Do you guys and gals have any favorite healthy recipes?
>>
Well, this thread doesn't seem to be taking off as much as last time.
What made everyone decide to finally get their act together and start losing the weight?
>>
>>39014152
>Do you guys and gals have any favorite healthy recipes?

yeah i got one, is my semen on ur mouf bitch

how many is your height u r still fat as woman on 200 100%
>>
>>39015796
I'll let you continue enjoying that yourself, bro.

A woman at 200 lbs is obviously going to be overweight still and especially so at 5'3.
However, now that I'm not bigger than even most overweight men on the board, I do seem to have lucked out and wear the weight better than I really should at this height.
>>
>>39016697
Good work, keep it up
>>
>>39016742
Thanks, anon. OP's impressive level of commitment is making me push myself harder when I was slowing down for quite a while there.
>>
187 cm, started 111 kgs 25 days ago, now 107.
Living on 1500 - 1900 calories per day, going to the gym 4 times a week.
We're all gonna make it!
>>
>>39016941
Nice, man. You'll get there in no time at this rate.
We're definitely going to all make it.
>>
>>39015763

girlfriend left me, i'm an alcoholic

used to be a successful boxer

1 week off the booze, getting my shit together

I can hardly believe she's gone

feels like starting from scratch again, but i know how to train and my body knows the feel.

give me 6 months!

good luck fatsos, sincerely - and stay off the bottle
>>
>>39010384
Ew
>>
>>39017396
I wish you well staying away from the booze and getting back into shape, anon. While I don't drink, my parents were alcoholics, so I know how it is. I bet that first week was harsh, but keep it up.
>>
>>39014152

No, when I'm cutting I just eat stuff I can weigh separately. Olive oil, ground pepper and vinager are my bffs.
>>
>>39017406
When I see comments like this or "gross", I always wonder what's going on in this person's head. Like why they feel the need to bother posting and if they think the other person is going to feel bad over something so simple.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.