[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recomp vs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1332.png (105KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.png
105KB, 750x1334px
Is 5 months recomp more efficient than just cutting and bulking in the same time frame?

Pic unrelated, but also what do I say now because she's obviously pretty horrible at communication
>>
Say "I'm going to [insert any non autistic place] later. You should come too"
>>
>>39008916

Seconding this. Direct, simple, effective.
>>
File: 1451341939388.jpg (26KB, 383x472px) Image search: [Google]
1451341939388.jpg
26KB, 383x472px
>>39008844
She's horrible at communication? You're the only one here who used an emoticon brah
>>
>>39008952
Thirding it
>>
>47 minutes and no reply

Thanks OP, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>39009254
4thing it
>>
>>39008844
"Just good? What would make it better?"
>>
File: IMG_9785.jpg (41KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9785.jpg
41KB, 400x600px
>>39008844
"Enjoying your Saturday so far?" is where this communication turned "horrible," OP.
>>
>>39008844
>Is 5 months recomp more efficient than just cutting and bulking in the same time frame?
only on tren or trestolone
>>
File: IMG_5146.png (116KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5146.png
116KB, 750x1334px
What next /fit/
>>
>>39008844
>be a boring beta faggot
>get angry at girls when they treat you as a boring beta faggot

You're on Tinder to fuck, why are you talking like you're going to marry the bitch. Just fucking say upfront that you're there to fuck, it's either a yes or a no and you can get on with life you pathetic faggot.
>>
>>39010180
Let's smash, Laura.
>>
>>39010180
>before we go further you should know, Lauren, that blacks are objectively a different and inferior species to other humans

>omg anon how could you say that

>haha just kidding Lauren, I was just testing some "bait" of my own
>>
>>39008844
Don't use smiley faces, emojis, or anything like that. Just make good banter with relatively short responses and set up a meeting after several replies
>>
>>39010330
This is usually when they stop replying desu
>>
>>39010307
Solid
And if she says "Omg so true" instead you marry her
>>
>>39010180
>You shaved your eyebrows just a bit too far, turning the area between into a slightly strange looking patch of skin that seems to say "Please forgive my suboptimal appearance, I am meant to have more hair on me but as you can see Lauren's hastiness with a razor has put an end to that". Anyway, would you like to meet somewhere for coffee?
>>
>she messages you first
>"she's horrible at conversation"
dafuq.jpeg

>>39009388
can confirm asking "how was your day" or variant is conversation cancer.

To build a conversation you have to bring up something to talk about, and girls don't automatically do that. Either tell her a quirky story about something that happened to you recently, ask her a 'would you rather' question, or hell, just ask what her interests are.

Also I'm looking for some good default first date suggestions, post 'em. I'm from Toronto if that helps
>>
>>39010626
try something like bowling, going to an arcade, a hike, some sorta activity
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.