[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: extremely attractive guys post here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: jdrs1c2.jpg (26KB, 300x284px) Image search: [Google]
jdrs1c2.jpg
26KB, 300x284px
Note that I said extremely attractive. If you are slightly above average you are not extremely attractive.

I have read numerous threads on /fit/ as well as other internet forums about women approaching men in class, at a coffee shop, or a bookstore and there are always several men who say "Women always approach me and ask me out". If this happens to you, you are not extremely attractive. You are slightly above average, or at most, a 7.5/10.

Do you really think your average girl is gonna approach an extremely attractive man in public? No, she thinks that the guy already has a girlfriend, or she doesn't want to feed his ego. Girls take rejection differently from guys, in that rejection from a guy will absolutely destroy her self-esteem for a long time.

If you are extremely attractive, you will be treated the same as an ugly guy. Girls will never approach directly, and when you talk to them, they'll act standoffish and nervous. But unlike the ugly guy, you will get checked out by women in public. That's the key. Walking to class, you'll have women turn their heads to look at you when you pass by each other. Cashiers will play with their hair. Girls will get nervous when talking to you. This may not happen every day, but it will happen a lot.
>>
Wrong board dipshit

>>>/hm/
>>
>>39008539
>Girls dont approach me
>I-It must be because im too attractive...r-right guys?
t.delusional faggot
Youre the type of guy who gets giggly and comes to fit to brag about how girls mire you and smile at you when in reality it was just the store clerk doing her job
>>
Checking in

ama
>>
>>39008539
women never approach me, so I must be extremely attractive
>>
>>39008539
Pretty much 100% true, good looking chapo here.

>>39008581
Confirmed for ugly
>>
Every time I log on here there are posts like this that affirm to me that /fit/ is by far the most spastic board on 4chan.
>>
>>39008581

Of course there's always one average guy who can't even fathom that there are extremely attractive guys who browse /fit/.

Just because girls don't check you out in public, that doesn't mean it doesn't happen to other guys.
>>
>>39008596
>>39008642
Yes, the reason you two arent getting approached is because youre too attractive
Forgive me for ruining your day with logic and reason
>>
>>39008539

Okay, we're ITT, what do we do?
>>
>>39008539
never change /fit
>>
>>39008673
I know I'm good looking who gives a fuck? Think about it the same way for a girl man.. She could be out and everyone is looking at her but pretty much nobody will go and say anything to her.
>>
Extremely attractive guy reporting in.

In fact, I'm so attractive, that females actually REJECT me when I'm talking to them, because of how intimidated they are.
I'm so attractive, that I'm actually about to turn 20 and still a virgin, because girls are so intimidated. I'm flattered, but it's getting kind of annoying actually.
>>
>>39008792
no,

You're ugly.
>>
>>39008792
This guy gets it
Women reject super attractive guys because they know attractive guys have options and girls dont want to be left for another girl or have their heart broken

They dont want to give you sex either because they dont want to validate you so thats why sometimes they instead are mean to you, but its only because youre so attractive
>>
>>39008539
uh, cool? what's your point?
I swear the people who make these kinds of posts are even weirder than the /r9k/ weirdos, these people have some real personality issues.
Get some help, dude.
>>
>>39008561
audible kek
>>
>>39008814
austism: the post
>>
>>39008792
>extremely attractive
>20 y-o virgin

You're either full of shit or the world's greatest autist
>>
>>39008907
>Sarcasm
Come on now...think for two seconds
>>
>>39008931
On this board, it's hard to tell tbph
>>
>>39008943
Well youre right about that, this entire thread is hopefully sarcasm that im not seeing because there is just no way people are this dense but you never know
>>
>>39008955
ugly/10
>>
File: 1475220948193.jpg (252KB, 720x960px)
1475220948193.jpg
252KB, 720x960px
>>39008539
lol saw this on a misc thread that was linked on Lookism nice b8
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.