[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather play a team sport or fight train? Which one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (984KB, 3428x2320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
984KB, 3428x2320px
Would you rather play a team sport or fight train? Which one will gets you girls?

>inb4 doing things for girls is beta
>>
I'd much rather fight a train
>>
>team sport or fight train

Fight. You have to worry about too many other people in team sports, and there are more people to get angry at you if you let them down. In a combat sport, it's just you and the other guy.

>Which one will gets you girls?
>implying I'd know
>>
>>39008422
I'd outrun a train
>>
>>39008422
You'd look better and be better fight training though I'd guess team sport would get you more pussy because you"d get friends from that, unless you actually fought competively which would get you a fuck ton of pussy but only if you were good.
>>
File: 1467253250099.jpg (186KB, 1085x1217px) Image search: [Google]
1467253250099.jpg
186KB, 1085x1217px
>>39008422
>implying anybody on 4chin has the social skills to join a sports team
>>
>>39008667
>it's just you and the other guy
you mean "you and the other locomotive"
>>
>>39008422
Girls don't give a fuck about fighting, they do care if you're socially competent though
>>
Team sport, unless you're making money from fighting, chicks don't give a fuck about it, in fact a good chunk of them will think you're a psycho or something along those lines.
>>
>>39008422
the sport which gets you girls is called pussy hunting

you do it alone or with a wingman and involves talking to girls and being funny. the more monies you have the betters it is
>>
>>39008977
>>39008977
This, play something like soccer do a couple of fancy feints, whip Some crosses in the box and run a lot, doesent tale a lot of time to Get the hang of it and the chicks are like; omg you are like soooooo god
>>
>>39008677
>>39008446
I'd walk perpendicularly to the tracks desu
>>
>>39008422

sports gets you girls, but i'd rather fight train.

i tried team sports but i was too much of a spagghettilord to gain any meaningful experiences from it. at least by fighting i'd learn how to defend myself somewhat.
>>
>>39009789
joining a rugby team fixed me being a spaghettilord
>>
>>39009801

no joke rugby is the sport i played.

male companionship is a foreign concept to me so i had no idea how to act in a team. ended up being a loner at all games and social events, and there was a pretty big social divide between the First 15 and the B side so i didn't make any good friends and i didn't improve my play much either. didn't see the point in continuing after 2.5 years.

not saying it can't cure the sperg in other anons, and it's definitely an awesome sport, but it just wasn't for me.
>>
>>39008422
Team is fun because ur with the squad but would you really choose something just because it gets u chicks, even if u dislike it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.