[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think Bruce Lee was strong? He looks DYEL mode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 43

File: IMG_3916.jpg (130KB, 728x1012px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3916.jpg
130KB, 728x1012px
Why do people think Bruce Lee was strong?

He looks DYEL mode here. Zyzz's biceps were bigger than Lee's quads.
>>
Because he was strong
>>
>>39006807
>>39006807

Yeah but Lee died banging his mistress but still everyone loved and missed him. He's also the Dad of MMA.

Zyzz died in a sauna and he became a meme that was funny for a week
>>
File: 1440942373374.gif (2MB, 414x236px) Image search: [Google]
1440942373374.gif
2MB, 414x236px
>>39006807
people think he was strong because of his legendary feats that he supposedly did, I think he was more known for his speed and training ethic than anything else. Also dem cobra lats
>>
File: ymirs too hot.png (101KB, 235x310px) Image search: [Google]
ymirs too hot.png
101KB, 235x310px
>>39006826
holy fuark
>>
>>39006826
are those things genetics or years of pullups?
>>
>>39006807
That picture isn't Lee at his biggest, but he never was supposed a particularly strong man, only an incredible martial artist. He could deliver a punch to full extension in .03 seconds and one of his roundhouse kicks launched a metal training dummy's head off of its shoulders. Granted the head and neck of the dummy were hollow, but he kicked a metal dudes head off.
>>
>>39006807
There's a reason no one fucked with Bruce lee
>>
>>39006826

guise how to get this pleaz thanks pleaz
>>
>>39006846
Both. Bruce Lee achieved a state of mind that only existed parallel to reality, not fully within it. He sometimes trained for twelve hours in a day, which is actually a terrible idea.
>>
>>39006826
He was fast and twitchy. But you know he never achieved anything right? It was all for the movies

he was like the jackie chan or steven segal of movies
>>
>>39006859
>>39006846
I believe you can find his routine online, but his lifts aren't impressive. I would imagine lots of weighted pullups and rows tho

>>39006868
Yeah I'm personally doubtful of his real martial prowess. He never fought in any tournaments right?
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 421x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 421x560px
>why do people

That's a fallacy bro

You don't seem know anything about kung fu especially wing chun.

Engorged muscles may be detrimental in certain situations,and could be used against you by your opponent.

And size /= strength
Balance,stiffness and speed are equally important.

A guy shaped like Bruce is deadly

post a pic of yourself so we can guage your strength if youd like.
>>
File: IMG_3917.jpg (21KB, 518x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3917.jpg
21KB, 518x284px
>>39006826
Those are good size, but nothing compared to Ronaldo's.
>>
>>39006892
No I don't care to educate myself about chink culture.
>>
>>39006868
jackie chan or steven segal already are "of movies" so it seems redundant to add that
>>
>>39006868
Bruce Lee was only half Chinese and many sensei refused to teach him because they were trying to keep Chinese martial arts solely in the hands of Chinese. He eventually got someone to start teaching him, got gud, and then went around the US challenging dojo heads in front of their students, making sure to make as large a spectacle as he could of it so they'd feel pressured into accepting more often. He also got them to agree that if he could beat them, they would have to teach him their styles. Bruce Lee didn't fight in a war or anything but he accomplished plenty, including the creation of his own martial art: Jeet Kune Do, the way that has no way. He also caused the birth of the modern MMA scene as result of his willingness to mix styles, which infuriated a number of people in the community.
>>
Bruce Lee was and continues to be one of the most influential people of the last century. We can sit here and debate how good of a fighter he was or wasn't and if he was JUST an actor, but the former fact remains.

If you were to actually read any of his books, his dedication to fitness and health is fucking amazing. He took so many different philosophies and joined them together. He tracked calories and macros, he tried different diets, he tried isometric training, bodybuilder training, strength training, cardio, conditioning, fighting training, he tried every supplement he could find, trained with powerlifters, boxers, runners, martial artists and dancers. He meticulously logged everything.

If it wasn't for him, martial arts and fitness, would be decades behind where it is right now. He really pioneered a lot of fitness culture.
>>
>>39006892
Would get rekt by Ali or Tyson
>>
>>39007157
>heavyweight vs lightweight
>>
>>39006807
zyzz died because of juice, lee was natty. lee wins.
>>
>>39007157
Too slow to even hit him
>>
>>39007175
The argument was that
>Engorged muscles may be detrimental in certain situations,and could be used against you by your opponent.

If heavyweight beats lightweight every time then claiming a lightweight fighter was significant in any way is stupid since they are apparently outranked by every heavyweight fighter, which there are a lot of.
>>
He was pretty ripped and athletic. He looks small but so what? Some of the strongest people on the planet are below 6 feet.
>>
>>39006954
>He also caused the birth of the modern MMA scene as result of his willingness to mix styles, which infuriated a number of people in the community.

Yes. He bring great dishonour to family
>>
>>39007215
Lol
https://youtu.be/51090bGcoR8
>>
>>39007184
Lee juiced as well. Thats one of the reasons he died younger
>>
>>39006954
Jeet Kune Do's main philosophy is that physical perfection triumphs over martial art discipline and technique. Bruce Lee believed it was more important to be strong than to to be really good at doing moves, which is why he spent most of his time doing physical training.
>>
>>39007262
damn what a beast. What happened? heart attack?
>>
>>39007263
Nah bro he was totally assassinated by ancient Chinese masters using the death touch
>>
>>39007285
Is that why bruce feared a man who has practiced one technique a thousand times?
>>
>>39006807
strength is relative... do you have nothing better to do than shitpost?
>>
>>39007422
He never said that though? Also Bruce Lee's philosophies are shit, he contradicts himself a lot of times. He says to master one technique at one time, then tells people to try to be flexible at the other. It's just talk to try to impress women and get pussy. In reality Bruce Lee never appreciated the whole metaphysical part of martial arts, he always thought it was bullshit and that fights are won by the person who can punch the hardest.
>>
>>39007319
blowns to the head from 300pound niggers happend
>>
>>39007262
Like slow motion to bruce
>>
>>39007319
Its called being punchen in the face by heavyweights, these lightweight pussys dont have to deal with that. Which is why the best fighter in the world is always gonna be heavyweight.
>>
>>39007533
>Being heavier means you have an advantage

wOWE!!! What a surprise!
>>
>>39006826
>>39006917

they are nothing to the average lat spread of some guy who can do weighted pull ups

completely overrated
>>
>>39007556
>they are nothing

Go outside, this board is distorting your standards and perception of reality. Most normal people would drop their jaws looking at this.
>>
>>39007319
Don King slowly drained his soul of life essence of many years
>>
>>39007590
>Most normal people would drop their jaws looking at this.

Completely irrelevant to their point.
>>
>>39007614
damn sounds like my gf. ba dun ts
>>
>>39007447
Wrong.. so fucking wrong.

His philosophies changed over time, and yes contradicted one another as he aged. Do you believe the same things you did 10 years ago?

Don't be stupid. His ability to change and adapt is what made him who he was.
>>
>>39007548
Yeah some people are delusional saying X featherweight can beat anyone. Mayweatheris better than Ali or Tyson, no what he's doing is childs play same w/the irishman. They have a good display of technique and its great entertainment. In reality a heavyweight MMA fighter with 3-5 years experience can fuck them up
>>
>>39007590
Please leave this board and take your Tumblr tier argument with you. They have decent lats but there are lots of people with way better lats, its just how it is you mong.
>>
>>39007590

if you don't get better lats than that after 2 years training consider suicide
>>
He seemed like a pretty strong guy. /fit/ has corrupted your mind to what a strong person looks like. He looks strong as fuck even though he wasn't big. There are other aspects to strength besides how much iron you can move.
>>
File: bruce-lee415x250.jpg (17KB, 415x250px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-lee415x250.jpg
17KB, 415x250px
>>39006954
Lee a quarter german. He was 3/4 Chinese

Also are his lats always extended like in this pic? Was he flexing?
>>
>>39007866

>He looks strong as fuck even though he wasn't big.

>There are other aspects to strength besides how much iron you can move.

kek heartily, ironically it's you the one who has been corrupted by hollywood

strong people don't have low bf unless they live in a third world shit hole and they aren't even that strong

>inb4 strong is being able to do calisthenics lol

just fuck off, i can do weighted pull ups with 35kg and i'm weak as fuck in real life applications like moving shit around or fighting, lifting is far more functional in that aspect
>>
>>39007710
Mayweather and Mcgregor can totally fuck up Tyon or Ali. Prove me wrong

>protip you can't
>>
>>39006892
Size being equal to strength depends on the type of training. myofibrillar hypertrophy, yes. Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, no. There is also muscle memory to consider.
>>
<b-b-b-but he doesn't even look strong!

I know a 17yo thai kid. he's 5' tall and weighs 110 pounds. I have personally seen him DL 350 pounds for reps
>>
>>39006917
lmao he looks so unbalanced though
his physique looks fucking ridiculous; i don't understand how y'all could want to look like him. he looks like a flying squirrel
why spend so much time on lats that you look like that? i will never understand
>>
File: 193813557236.png (1MB, 1265x723px) Image search: [Google]
193813557236.png
1MB, 1265x723px
>>39007963
You just made the argument personal about yourself. Post pics of doing this or shut the fuck up kid
>>
>>39008037

it's a lat spread you retard, you don't look like this if you don't spread your lats

jesus christ the dyel on this board

>>39008045

>posting meme positions

those things have no other carryover than being able to move yourself through space, the stabilizers used in those just mean that you will be more proficient to move yourself without injuring your shoulders and shit

it doesn't mean that you will be able to deadlift more than 60kg in your first day in the gym, it's actually pathetic how difficult gymnastic moves as the human flag have so little carryover toward other similar exercises that require the same muscles
>>
File: kek.png (528KB, 730x356px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
528KB, 730x356px
>>39007334
kek, maybe true he coached ex-correctional officer triad boxer after beating him in a fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQWb82aaOaM
>>
File: 1447259532769.png (32KB, 510x518px) Image search: [Google]
1447259532769.png
32KB, 510x518px
>>39006842
>>
>>39008208
o
learn something new every day
in that case how do i get god lats
>>
>>39008208
>being able to move yourself through space,

As a martial artist or sports fighter thats what you want, thats how you get speed and power
>>
>>39008208
dont u realize how u contradict yourself? Do you think doing 5pl8 deadlift will have carryover to any those positions ? It's work vice versa bro and it's just a matter of choice, what you want to accomplish.
>>
>>39007969
well ali is dead so it seems like a mismatch
>>
>>39008299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5UdMnyms5E

A martial artist with kicks or grappling could have a good chance of beating Ali
>>
>>39008296

my point is that those positions have a type of strength that is useless to real life applications or other sports

their only functionality is being better at gymnastics

>>39008286

no because the stabilizers used for example in a german hold or a iron cross are useless for fighting, you would better just doing explosive dips and hitting the bag
>>
>>39008484
Its good for balance, something very essential
>>
File: aMQ3ro6_700b.jpg (125KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
aMQ3ro6_700b.jpg
125KB, 700x990px
Saitama BTFO
>>
>>39007963
>weak as fuck
>able to do weighted pullups

Why would you make such an obvious lie?
>>
>>39008718

as i said, i feel weak as fuck when carrying heavy objects but can do weighted pull ups like nothing

for example i struggle with carrying the 33kg kettlebell i use and i look like a retarded motherfucker carrying it in one hand towards the pull up bar, but can do 5 reps in pull ups with that shit hanging like nothing
>>
>>39008760
weight and height? This ruse isn't even worth my time I swear.
>>
>>39008784

5'7 and 68kg
>>
>>39008045
God his planche is fucking hideous.

Protip: being a tiny skinny fucker makes doing any moves easy. If you're all so fucking into Bruce Lee, why isn't this a yuri van gelder or yovchev thread yet? Those dudes have considerably better calisthenics capabilities, physiques, and compete in their sport, not just make little movies dancing around.
>>
>>39008374
dat turtle strat
>>
>>39008208
Being good at gymnastics translates pretty well to being a rock climber and other similar strength and balance type sports. Most climbers don't look super strong compared to someone like zyzz but that doesn't mean they're actually not strong. Being strong does not just mean heavy lifting.
>>
>>39008875
Post pics

its easy for you to criticize but i bet you can't do half of what he did. Even arnold knew and said he was aesthetic and good you're just jealous. And he has a boxing record
>>
>>39008928
>post pics
I love this fucking comeback for this lil dude. I'm suggesting he's not up to par compared to other people, and you're trying to compare him to me. The point is simple: He wasn't that strong, he had no fighting record, his money came from being an actor, and what you know of him is PR spin and acting.

Prove me wrong, and I don't care what you look like.
>>
>>39008928

actually for the planche thing you can just search any planche in some calisthenic amateurs

that is not even speaking about gymnasts who could do fucking maltese and victorian holds in rings and absolutely destroy any skills that bruce lee could have done

i bet you don't even know the rate difficulty of a fucking floor planche and you talk about skills lmao
>>
>>39008965
I'm yet to see a perfect victorian, I know rodrigues was getting close. I think the day a full extension victorian happens is the day we've officially conquered gravity.
>>
File: JB_bruce_lee.jpg (43KB, 800x1106px) Image search: [Google]
JB_bruce_lee.jpg
43KB, 800x1106px
>>39008950
>hes not up to par compared with other people
>other people

You're comparing him to Olympic athletes because that is the league he was in, intuitively and also because many Olympic athletes consider him to be.

>he wasn't that strong

strong enough to do 1 finger push ups and dragon flags which are still used today in modern wushu competitions to demonstrate strength and skill.

>he had no fight record

Not true at all he has a boxing record and underground record

>his money came from being an actor

True but he was recruited into professional adult acting through martial art demonstrations
>>
>>39008793
If you can do any real pullup at that weight lifting 36kg shouldn't be that hard. You got me dude well ruse'd.
>>
>>39008986

yeah, i knew that too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfjKLvcmVWA

0:33

actually it's still pretty damn good considering the difficulty of it
>>
>>39009010

>dragon flags as impressive

opinion fucking discarded

if you get knowledge about gymnastics you will fucking cringe at your bruce lee phase
>>
>>39009029
Then why do all of the olympic atheletes at his time say he was the best? You're just a fucking hipster. stop being a nu male cuck
>>
>>39009072

>why people reply something light hearted rather than making a fuzz over what is true or not in television
>>
>>39009010
>Intuitively and because consider him to be
Evidence please. The dude's log book of strength is piss weak compared to state level gymnasts. He had DYEL stats, and kooky calisthenics.

>Strong enough for party tricks used in modern party trick competitions
Cool bro. In terms of skinny little chinks doing cool shit, here's a much better example, he just pulls himself up, one handed, into the next pose, this is what happens when you're a professional athlete in your respective field, not just an actor.
https://youtu.be/QJmJJEYg_7A?t=1m5s

>no fight record
Okay, so what was his record? Not some bullshit underground PR weaboo shit, his actual record?

>martial arts demonstrations
So he was an actor turned actor? Impressive career pivot.
>>
>>39009021
>pretty damn good
It's fucking astonishing man, like it's not the perfect gorgeous move it could be, but as far as a feat of strength goes, it's almost unreal.
>>
>>39007157
Ali himself admitted that in a street fight, Bruce would kill him. Don't be so naive about fighting.
>>
>>39006807
He was an actor brah.

Doesn't everyone know that by now? Any decent boxer at his time would have beat him in a match.

He probably was quite decent in martial arts, but his whole training was more for the acting side rather than actual fighting.
>>
File: IMG_6168.jpg (114KB, 480x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6168.jpg
114KB, 480x582px
>>39008037
>thinking ronaldo looks like a flying squirrel and not the peak human aesthetics
>>
>>39009101
You've literally just reversed the story mate, you're fucking clueless

http://au.complex.com/sports/2016/06/bruce-lee-said-muhammad-ali-kill-him-fight
http://s31.photobucket.com/user/Cero666/media/scan0049.jpg.html
>>
>>39009010
He doesn't have a record. He was an actor ever since he was a toddler if you look at the history of the films and shows he was in. But the "lol he would fight grandmasters in no holds barred wing chin rooftop judo battles between rivals gangs that were never documented but are true because I buy into nonsense." The guys training log had him doing squats with 95 lbs. He was a successful actor because he was one of the first to actually train his body in an era when no one else did. There's a cult of personality built around the guy that's fucking ridiculous
>>
File: high jump kick.jpg (24KB, 363x336px) Image search: [Google]
high jump kick.jpg
24KB, 363x336px
>>39009091
>>39009089

>dude's log book of strength is piss weak

Because he didn't train for strength for lifting retard he trained for strength for fighting

>comparing nigger shit to classical chinese wushu competitions

sorry no

>Fight record
1958 Hong Kong Inter-School Amateur Boxing Championship, and a underground record too

>knocking ma demontration

That is how karate, kung fu is still alive retard research your history
>>
File: muhammad-ali-jhoon-rhee-a.jpg (43KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
muhammad-ali-jhoon-rhee-a.jpg
43KB, 400x305px
>>39009133
He was a child actor becaue his dad was famou and knew high martial art instructors and introduced him into training with them. And sorry you don't know about chinese history of street fighting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_in_China
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion

>BB: There are those who have labeled Lee a "celluloid fighter," claiming he couldn't fight for real. What is your opinion?

RHEE: I too have heard people who think Bruce wasn't a real fighter, but he really was. When he was in high school in Hong Kong, he fought in a Golden Gloves boxing tournament and knocked out the reighning champion after only a few weeks of training. Bruce was really a good streetfighter, and I personally have never seen anybody, pound for pound, as strong as Bruce Lee. Now, when he is no long with us, it's pretty natural that there are some people who try to discredit Bruce. This does not change the actu al facts. I know Bruce was a very good fighter.

t. olympic athelete who trained Muhammad Ali
>>
>>39009160
>strength for lifting vs. strength for fighting
You clueless goose, why would an actor train for fighting? Also, you know that athletes who need to be strong still train for strength in their lifts, which then applies in their sport? I know, I'm getting ahead of myself by calling an actor an athlete, but you get the idea.

>nigger shit
It's a chink, and no amount of cultural elitism changes the fact that any modern korean bboy is comparitively much stronger with their body than your beloved actor ever was

>One fucking school boxing championship and then unsupported weaboo imagination bullshit.
Dude c'mon, at this point I'm thinking I've just taken the fucking bait. Anyway, here's a real boxer doing some real boxing:
https://youtu.be/oLcYb3o6buE
There's some straight up movie-tier shit in this fight too, because I know you don't understand how real competitive fights work.

>knocking ma demonstration
I know that's why it's still alive, but it's demonstrations for an art built around demonstrations. There are some karate styles that have been used in actual fights, but they're few and far between, and they don't spend their whole time screaming punches into imaginary enemies.

Fucking clueless.
>>
File: stretching-2.jpg (51KB, 443x500px) Image search: [Google]
stretching-2.jpg
51KB, 443x500px
>Bruce Lee was an entertaining fellow who was very knowledgeable and very good at what he did. People may wonder just how good a martial artist he was. Well, as I said earlier, he was the best of his time. Also, many of his former students are doing very well today. That’s a sign that he was a good martial artist and that he was able to make his students into good martial artists.

t. gene lebell olympic athelete

fucking hipsters just hate because he was popular
>>
>>39009225
>pound for pound as strong as bruce lee
Every olympic gymnast, lots of acrobats, and strength athletes in limited weight classes. Even some of the latter too.
>>
>>39009273
>why would an actor train for fighting

Many times actors need to learn fighting to play the role you dumb fuck. And Acting was a side buisness to him retard. He came to the US and opened Dojos. He was a martial artist

>unsupported weaboo imagination bullshit

No that is fact, the actual history of china you ignorant ass hat
>>
>>39009328

>the actual history of china

hahahahah

>he trusts the chinese salesmen

i bet you have some kind of yellow fever too
>>
>>39009324
Tell that to him he was a olympic athlete he knows what he is saying he trained muhammad ali retard
>>
>>39009340
Sorry you don't research chinese history and limit yourself
>>
>>39009328
>learn fighting
You're still not getting the difference between competing as a fighter, and looking like you could.

>history of china
I'm not disputing the history here, only the part where you think an actor and stuntman was also a fighter.

To be a fighter, you need to fight, bruce lee didn't fight, it's really that simple bud.
>>
>>39007262
Any of those jabs would be enough to send you to the hospital with a fractured jaw. What a beast.
>>
>>39009281
A person of public said something that supports a huge and widely known person that is being hyped around the entire world.

Wow, I would have never expected that! I mean, he never fought with him, never saw him fighting anyone serious and never sparred with him, but I'm sure he can just make bold statements anyways and because he trained Ali they will magically become true!
>>
>>39009341
>trained muhammad ali
That was dundee you dumb fuck. That's like saying someone who taught steve vai the trumpet because steve wanted to learn it for kicks was his 'music teacher'
>>
File: bruce.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bruce.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>39009368
>You're still not getting the difference

No its you who isn't. I was not gonna say "learn martial art" because martial art is not combat. You CAN say you need to learn combat/fighting to play the role because its an umbrella term.

>thinking the only fighting is tournament fighting

there is some sort of mental retardation with you where you cannot accept objective history. Fighting tournaments was banned in china you dumb fuck the fighting done in the 1900s was all shifty street fighting. Lee was a known street fighter and even one of his masters was. Low iq meathead

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wong_Shun_Leung

> Wong claimed to have won at least 60, and perhaps over 100, street fights against martial artists of various styles

>Wong and his students, he became active in beimo (比武): semi-organised bare-knuckle challenge fights in Hong Kong (sometimes known as 'kung fu elimination contests').[24] Supposedly there were no rules, protective equipment, or time limits.[3] As Wong recalled in an interview, "When I competed, it was in secret. We went into a room, and the door was shut and there were no rules. The government did not allow them. They were illegal, but we didn't care. We fought until the other guy was knocked out."[6] Beimo competitions were believed to be held anywhere that was found to be convenient. Some beimo competitions were held on the streets in Hong Kong.[25][26]

Wong entered lee in these fights and supervised him

you don't know shit about your history yet you blab your fucking mouth
>>
>>39009396
>“Mr. Rhee taught me Tae Kwon Do Accu-Punch; it is so fast, you can hardly see it.”
– Muhammad Ali

http://blvdwarriors.com/2011/09/22/muhammad-alis-martial-arts-training/

Again more nu males who don't know their history.
>>
>>39009437
>martial arts is not combat
That's my whole point mate, it's dancing around looking fancy and doing cool shit. But that doesn't make you a fighter, and my whole point is that Lee wasn't a fighter by any stretch.

>Fighting was banned in china
This would hold up more if Lee hadn't moved to the US at 18. Even says he studied drama at uni here on wiki, like he was an aspiring actor, not fighter, or something.

>Wong claimed
Wong may as well be the wogs down at the pier telling me the fish they caught was "this big"

>shit about your history
My history has nothing to do with fetishing asian culture, or grossly misunderstanding the difference between practicing the idea of hitting people vs. actually being in a fight.
>>
>>39009389
That was after he died retard. And if you want to go that far you can say he was killed for the aftermath
>>
>>39009454
See above re: Steve Vai vs. trumpet teacher.

I didn't say Ali didn't go wide on what he learned, but you'll note that TKD is a totally different beast for a start, the fact you're going to TKD for punches is kinda funny, and the fact Ali never resorted to using any mystical magic super fast show off punch.

Again, I'm not saying the martial arts aren't in their own right an impressive set of moves, like acrobatics or gymnastics, but I am saying the following:

All good fighters are martial artists, not all good martial artists are fighters.
Bruce Lee had some impressive martial arts tricks, and calisthenics tricks.
Bruce Lee's martial arts tricks did not make him a fighter.
Bruce Lee's calisthenics tricks are nowhere near top tier.
Bruce Lee may have won a single boxing championship, but he had no fighting career to speak of, and thus is not a fighter.
>>
>>39009484
>Thats my whole point

Martial art by itself is not combat, because it has to be applied and it changes when it is applied. Your thinking lacks a certain level of depth.

>he studied drama
He studied philosophy at college and also on the side studied martial art, dancing. He was a man into the arts

>fetishizing asian culture

Maybe you are the one fetishizing it because you cannot objectivity accept the idea of illegal fights being held. Even in the west there are underground street fight tournament and its not even out of necessity. Low iq pleb

>>39009537
>All good fighters are martial artists

No you don't understand what it means to be a martial artist sorry. You think CIA agents, or body guards are doing "martial arts"? No they are doing combat. They personally can hate martial arts

excelled combat=/= martial arts

>no record

Yet you are wrong, he has an amateur fight record and a street fight record that makes him well respected in hk. In china if you don't like someone you challenge their dojo, bruce challeneged dojos and masters on record and it a cultural thing
>>
>>39009575
>lacks depth
That's what people who think those mysical arts about chi and shit hold any water say.
>studied philosophy
http://www.washington.edu/alumni/columns/dec99/j_o.html
Wrong, yet again. He might've taken philosophy units.
>cannot accept the idea
I sure can, but I also know enough people who are involved in the less legal parts of the world here in Australia to know they've got the biggest fucking mouths you'll ever meet. Just because things aren't legal, doesn't make the hot air anything more than hot air.

>What it means to be a martial artists
Dope no true scotsman bro.

>No record
The only part of his record that's been shown here is a high school boxing championship which I've referenced several times, please produce evidence supporting any other parts of his record

>it's a cultural thing
Like lying about your icons to make them seem greater than they were? Also, if everyone else was pracitcing bullshit 'martial arts' according to your definition, then those fights wouldn't be shit on the vinnie paz vs. RJJ I posted earlier. Watch that, that's two people, with a set of rules, genuinely trying to beat the snot out of each other. Also, RJJ does some real showy shit, which is always fun.
>>
>>39009575
Jhoon Rhee has less of record than Lee and still taught Muhammad Ali
>>
How can anyone say that bruce wasn't a great martial artist. He trained with anyone who was someone in the martial arts world. If you don't believe gene lebell or chuck Norris when they say that bruce was fucking insane there's no swaying you. It's not like there was a mma scene like there was today
>>
File: book.png (156KB, 591x431px) Image search: [Google]
book.png
156KB, 591x431px
>>39009631
>http://www.washington.edu/alumni/columns/dec99/j_o.html

He told the excecutives philosophy when being interviewed.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jthDhIMdk1k

I am pretty sure its philosophy

> lying

Everything I say is what I research from books and well known people with credentials. Sorry you don't fucking read or know any history
>>
>>39009631
Also he wrote his own movies and started his own production company so maybe he had a side in drama but his major philosophy
>>
>>39009631
>a set of rules, genuinely trying to beat the snot out of each other.

Not necessarily martial arts.

Also Bruce created his own modern kung fu which is still studied by the top mma fighters today
>>
>>39009726
Studying drama is patrician as fuck. Brad Pitt didn't even study drama
>>
>>39009128
no homo right?
>>
>>39009128
hes really good looking but his body is not even up there aesthetics wise.
>>
>>39008484
>It's tru i reddit on budybumming.cuck
>>
>>39009128
Nothing compared to Lees aesthetics

Lee was the ultimate classy alpha
>>
>>39006826
>tfw shit lat insertions and will never be flying squirrel mode
>>
>>39009091
Tha shit is just basic gymnastics
>>
>>39007447
Before he died he rote

"Basically, I have always been a martial artist by choice, and an actor by profession. But, above all, I am hoping to actualize myself to be an artist of life along the way. By martial art, I mean like any art, it is an unrestricted athletic expression of an individual soul. Oh yes, martial art also means daily hermitlike physical training to upgrade or maintain one’s quality. However, martial art is also about unfolding the bare human soul, that is what interests me.

Yes, I have grown quite a bit since the day when I first became a martial artist and am still growing along the process. To live is to express oneself freely in creation. Creation I must say is not a fixed something, a solidification.

So I hope my fellow martial artists would open up and be transparently real, and I wish them well in their own process of finding their cause. "
>>
>>39010532
Rumored to be the last building lee had a rooftop fight on in kowloon kong kong
>>
wasnt he more functional strength than lifter? pretty sure he placed more value in doing 100 chin ups than benching 300 lbs.
>>
>>39006807

He was more known for his speed than his strength.
>>
>>39007556
I do weighted pullups with a 45lb plate for 3x10, my lats are way less than that
>>
Acting was just a side business for him. He wanted to do it all and be the best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjPzQ44_aIk
>>
bruce has the most amazing torso I've ever seen which is espeically impressive considering he never really seemed to train for sheer strength.
>>
Posting a bruce lee fight

>Under the influence of his classmates, Bruce challenged two tall and stout Kung Fu experts to fight on the roof of a building in Kowloon. One of them was Chung, an assistant teacher in a famous martial arts institute. Bruce invited me to be his trainer. Because of our close relation, I eventually granted his wish. On my way to the appointed place, many meddlers stood here and there. The atmosphere was very tense and heavy as if a great thunderstorm was going to break out. Besides Bruce Lee and I, a friend named Chen also went with us. Chen practiced long boxing. He had also practiced Wing Chun for a few months. On our way, many meddling youngsters pointed their fingers at us. Bruce was very delighted. I sensed that he was very proud of himself. In those days, not many people knew Bruce Lee. I only heard them talking about me. They said, "That man is Wong Shun Leung. Here comes Wong Shun Leung. We'll have something to see."

>Actually I was not the hero of this comparison. The hero was Bruce. The crowd seemed to grow larger and larger. I had a strange feeling. So I asked Bruce, "How come there are so many people? Did you tell them to come here?"
Bruce denied it. He said, "Maybe they learnt the news from the other side."
Very soon we reached the destination. Bruce wanted to go straight up to the roof, but I stopped him. In a low voice, I told him to walk on. I believed that Bruce was a smart guy. He had already understood my meaning. I wanted to divert the attention of those meddlers so that they would not rush up to the roof of the building. We first turned round the corner, then went back to the entrance of the building. We went up the stairs but not directly to the top. Bruce had a friend who lived there. We stayed in his home for about ten minutes before we got up to the top of the building.

http://www.wongvingtsun.co.uk/wslbl.htm
1/?
>>
Chung and Choy said that they did, Bruce also agreed to follow my instructions. I then told them to rest for a while before they started.
Bruce then suddenly said, "Leung, it's Chen who starts first."
Chen was Bruce's classmate, they were of the same age. It was so sudden that I was shocked. Chen was a new student. How could he fight with these people? Thus I called the two to my side.
I said "Chen, you are still green, you do not know how to fight."
Chen claimed that he had learnt some other Kung Fu. He and Chung belong to the same clan. I then said that since they belonged to the same clan, they should; compare publicly, but Chen said, "It doesn't matter, he is welcome!"
I smiled and replied, "Since you two belong to the same clan, it will be much more convenient for me to be the judge."
I saw that Chen's form were very confused. Sometimes it looked like long boxing, sometimes it looked like Wing Chun. Choy displayed the typical form of clan. Both sides used short punches which showed the characteristics of their own clan. However, both sides were very confused as to the use of their Kung Fu. Choy was more brave. He ran forward and hit Chen. Choy fought back with his long boxing. Because Chen was taller, it was very advantageous, Choy could only hit at his abdomen.

Punches flew in the air. Both sides we hit. Since Choy was more brave and more experienced, Chen began to fall back. Yet as he retreated, he still attacked. His punches were more useful. They reached their target Choy's face bled. As Chen was hit at the abdomen, superficially he seemed to be alright. He thus seemed to have won the first round. After resting for a minute, the fight went on.
>>
After resting for a minute, the fight went on. The way they fought was the same. Choy was more fiery in this round. Chen was indeed young. He had fear in him so he drew back. Naturally, he was hit frequently, but the wounds were not as heavy as that of opponent. Choy took the lead yet he received more punches than Chen. It was difficult to say which side should be the winning side. This then ended the first match.

The second match was the climax of the match. The heroes were Bruce and Chung. Chung was an assistant teacher in a famous sports club, while Bruce was a child star in Cantonese films, so this match was very attractive. I gathered the two and the time-keeper and repeated the rules for the second time. Both of them showed that they were clear. The area of the roof was about 18 feet by 18 feet. They agreed to let Chung to start the attack first. I asked Bruce to stand near the mid-line. Then l signalled them to start.
>>
Bruce's stance was a Wing Chun style. His left hand was in the front while his right one was in the back. His stance slightly inclined to the left On the other side. Chung's left hand showed a sword finger and his right fist was held near his waist. Chung circled around Bruce waiting for a chance to attack. Not a sound was heard. Eventually Chung took action. With a roar, he turned his fist against Bruce's lower jaw. Bruce drew back a little, then used his left palm to push away the punch. However, he did not make use of the opportunity to fight back. Both retreated and waited for the second chance. Bruce was hurt. He was perplexed inside and wanted to withdraw from the match. After a while, Chung used his right fist to attack Bruce's left eye. Seeing this, Bruce took one step backward, then tried to hit Chung's chest with his right fist, but his step was a little slower. His left eye was hit. His face was covered with blood. Chung was hurt too, but the place was covered by his clothes. Since Bruce had been hit, he wanted to fight back. He immediately stepped forward and attacked with continuous punches. Because he was two steps from Chung, Chung had enough time to step back calmly. Chung also punched back. Both were hit However because Bruce was not calm enough, his punches did not hit decisively. Moreover, his careless attack left open many chances for his opponent to attack, so his nose and cheek were hit. As they were struggling, the time-keeper exclaimed that time was up. The first round was over.
>>
I went up hurriedly to see Bruce. He asked me at once, "Leung! Is my eye swollen?"
"Yes," I said. "It's bruised. Your nose is also bleeding, but it's O.K."
"My performance today is bad. If I am hurt too badly, my father will notice it. I think we better take it as a draw and end the match.
I replied, "Bruce, if you do not continue in the second round, it means that you surrender. How can it be regarded as a draw? Moreover, you are capable to fight on. Your opponent is wheezing now. If you withdraw, how will you answer your fellow-learners? You will regret it. As a matter of fact, whether you win or not is not important, but you must try your best. If you fight on, you will win."
His competitive character drove him to go on. Bruce finally won the match. When Bruce heard "you will win", he was refreshed. He asked solemnly for the second time, "I will win? Leung, are you sure ? "
"Yes," I replied, " why should I deceive you? When you feel confused, don't care whether your fighting method is correct or not for you are now in a fight, not a performance. When you are half a step from him, you must step up and punch only his face. Do not care whether you have been hit. Try to get close and attack. And be calm."
Bruce nodded his head to show that he understood my idea. The time-keeper signalled that the time for rest was over. We started the second round.
>>
This time Bruce attacked first. Chung was ready to fight. His left hand bent a little and was stretched forward. His fingers were turned into a claw. Chung's right fist was placed beside his left elbow. He stood in low stance. In this round, Bruce was calm. He stretched out his left hand too, and his right hand was also placed beside the left elbow. His power was concentrated on his back leg. He waited for a chance to attack. After a moment he suddenly pretended to attack. Chung immediately jumped back. Yet Bruce did not move. He still stood in the same position and smiled. He repeated this action for two to three times. Chung began to loose his defence. At last, Bruce was about half a step from Chung. Bruce made a false attack again. Chung took half a step back, and at the same time sent out a right punch. Making use of that chance, Bruce swiftly attacked. His left punch hit heavily on Chung's lower jaw. Bruce then took another step forward. He sent out a right punch which hit Chung's mouth. Blood gushed from Chung's mouth. Chung's false teeth were also knocked out. The two were too close so Chung's punch did not function well. Being seriously hurt, Chung fell back. He could not stand properly. Seeing this opportunity, Bruce did not give up. Like a wild beast, Bruce continued to send out heavy punches on Chung's face. Finally, Chung fell beside the water tank on the roof. Chung's friends at once ran forward to stop the match. Some of them complained that I should have stopped the match at an earlier time, but Bruce was very happy. He raised his hands up in the air and was very delighted.
>>
Cool story bro
>>
File: 2 out of 2.png (152KB, 410x573px)
2 out of 2.png
152KB, 410x573px
>>39011216
Thats pretty much it, the rest is in the link in the first post.

He also Challened Shao Han Sheng of Jing Wu school and lots of other masters
>>
>>39009225
>and I personally have never seen anybody, pound for pound, as strong as Bruce Lee
But you havent seen it..
>>
>>39011496
he sparred with him a lot
>>
Literal natty limit. That's why.
>>
>>39007157
Tyson wasn't 'big' either.
>>
>>39008228
>>39007334
Also I want to mention that the people saying the rumor that he died due to the death touch are students of Wong Jack Man, the man Bruce was said to fight to teach foreigners. So did Wong Jack Man kill him because he wouldn't stop exposing the Chinese martial art? Why are Wong Jack Mans students/school saying he got assassinated?
>>
>>39013069
The rumor is that 2 weeks before he died he fought a old triad assassin, a internal martial artist, and he gave him the "death touch"(dim mak).
>>
>>39006807
Because people are idiots. Bruce Lee killed himself by overdosing on steroids and GHB so basically he's a poor man's Zyzz.
>>
>>39013132
Zyzz doesn't have statues all around the world or his own movie subgenre
>>
File: Yip_Man.jpg (10KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
Yip_Man.jpg
10KB, 185x273px
>>39006807
>not posting Ip man
Lol???
>>
>>39013164
Yip man was good but I heard he had a opium addction
>>
>>39006868
>>39006890
>not knowing 1inch punch
>not knowing 3 inch punch
>not knowing he could kick a heavybag into the upper corner of a room
>thinking you could fight bruce lee and ever have a chance of winning in this universe/dimension

Ha. Hahaha. AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Bunch of e-statting keyboard warriors ITT
>>
>>39007157
You are half correct.
Bruce Lee v Ali, pretty awesome match. Would love to watch this happen. What a spectacle. Could go either way, but I'd bet on Bruce.

Bruce Lee v Mike Tyson
There would be a bloody puddle where Bruce was standing. This wouldn't even be a fight. It would be a slaughter. Most of Tysons knockouts are in the first round.
>>
File: lowqualitybait.jpg (19KB, 600x600px)
lowqualitybait.jpg
19KB, 600x600px
>>39007263
>implying roids affect your lifespan if you use correctly
>implying arnold isn't still alive
>implying zane isn't still alive and looking better than 90% of /fit/

Cmon now
>>
>>39007710
Tyson in his prime would take out any and all contenders. In fact, he did.
>>
>>39008928
So, are you gonna post your pics or not, princess?
>>
File: GmkUJMD.jpg (84KB, 960x633px)
GmkUJMD.jpg
84KB, 960x633px
>>39013160

>Zyzz followers
>>
>>39006824
No Joff, none of that, shame on you
>>
>>39013637
>Not knowing Achilles killed Hector
>Not knowing he was best of the Achaeans
>Not knowing his spears were too large for mortal men to handle
>Not knowing he was enjoying delishus boipussy left and right cause too alpha for dem hoes

Wew lad, sounds like you need better role models.
>>
>>39013668
tyson never beat another great fighter ....at any stage of his career... holmes was a retired 38 year old
>>
>>39014750
Lol these fags forgot the part where you hit the gym, do loads of tren and actually become aesthetic.
>>
File: hah.png (411KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
hah.png
411KB, 1200x900px
>>39014750
Holy fuck they aren't kidding about Australians
>>
>>39006890
the notion that bruce never fought is just another meme propagated by strongfats and roidmonkeys

i had a link to his record, but it's dead. maybe ilkl try to find a new one while i shit
>>
>>39006807
He fought Gary Elms in an unsanction boxing match.

3 rounds
Bruce took all strikes on the arms/deflected them
Bruce knocked Gary down several times, but they were likely more because of balance than power. Gary always jumped back up immediately.
Bruce complained that he was not able to knock Gary out. This is likely due to the bent wrist style that wing dung used to achieve penetrating power. The padding sacrificed that penetration and Bruce didn't have (didn't plan on having) the raw power to compensate

So yes he did fight and no he didn't fight. Everyone is wrong, as usual.
>>
>>39013164
Donnie Yen >>>>>>>>>>>Jet Li

Fite me
>>
>>39010688
How is 100 chinups more functional then 300 bench? Especially since he didn't weigh a lot.
>>
>>39011276
Bruce Lee would have lost in the first UFC against Royce Gracie Brazilian jiu-jitsu
>>
>>39006820
/thread
>>
File: no.gif~c200.gif (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif~c200.gif
17KB, 200x200px
>>39015799
>>39015894
Lee would have competed but in Hong Kong and China they had the tradition of street fighting and beimo (比武): semi-organised bare-knuckle challenge fights in Hong Kong (sometimes known as 'kung fu elimination contests')

>In the early 1950s, compared to other kung fu styles, wing chun was hardly known.[28] It was a style of kung fu practiced by a minority—mostly members of the Association of Restaurant Workers of Hong Kong.[29] Different kung fu schools met secretly with each other for challenge matches.

>Students from different schools sometimes visited each other's schools and issued challenge to their top students and instructors. If a student was able to beat the main teacher or master of a particular school, the school would close down.[4]
>>
>>39017035
Thats why you see the rumor of Wong Jack Man closing down Bruce's school
>>
Good thread bamp
>>
>>39009128
Lol that guy looks derpy af, especially in the face
>>
File: 6543h2lhgf9219.jpg (58KB, 798x551px)
6543h2lhgf9219.jpg
58KB, 798x551px
>After about half a year's training, the time for an inter-school boxing match came. It was held in K.G.5 School. He asked for my opinion in joining this match. My opinion was to get combat experience was more important than any other thing. With the help of my limited knowledge in western boxing, I practiced with him. I attached his weak points and guided him to make full use of his strong points. Several months of training passed. He finally represented his school in the match. In the first match, he first displayed the form of Wing Chun Kung Fu so it did not look like the western boxing form. Many foreign students, male and female, jeered at him, but when he gradually took control of the situation, the attitude of the spectators changed. His opponent had been the champion of the match for several years. But he was knocked down by Bruce in the first round.
Bruce began to emerge. His interest in practicing martial arts also grew deeper.
>>
>Bruce always loved to behave mischievously. However, sometimes, however, he would be very solemn. Ten years ago he had learnt Kung Fu for about a year at that time. One day, one of his fellow learners named Ng had a quarrel with a sifu name Li of another clan. This might have been the result of some misunderstanding. Li had been a sifu for many years. I knew him too. I had met him several times and sensed that he was a humble man. He would not cause any trouble. After the quarrel, Li came back to our institute to get help. He wanted a few men to help him. The first who reacted to this was Bruce. He wanted to go. He said, "You don't have to take any action. Let me! I'll teach that fellow a good lesson."
He was excited about this. He tried hard to get involved in the fight. As they were discussing the plan in the institute, I came in. At that time, most of my fellow-learners were English school students, and I was one of the elders in the group. When they had any plan, they would tell me.

As I stepped in, Bruce came up to me and said, "Leung, we'll have a match on Saturday. This should be my turn."
"What match ? Have the other side agreed on the date and place?" I asked.
Bruce said, "We have not made any agreement, but every morning he will be there teaching his students. We will meet him there. You know that man too." "Who's that man? Who makes this proposal?" I asked.
"He's Li, the former fellow learner of Chang. He makes this proposal." Bruce pointed his finger at another boy. "I don't believe chat he will challenge you. He's a good man. I've met him. He won't cause any trouble," I said. The fellow-learner swore that that was the truth. After all, many of them were meddling youngsters. They wanted to see how they fought.

>tfw no bruce lee to help you fight rival gangs and dojos
>>
>>39017495
>>39017537
You do realize these stories are total heresay and 98% bullshit?
>>
>>39017589
Considering how multiple sudents of yip man all say the same thing not true at all. WSL was a known street fighter/beimo competitor and had supervised a lot of bruces fights

>By the end of 1956, Bruce Lee had become a serious problem for Yip Man. “Because he progressed so quickly, he became a threat to some of the seniors,” says Cheung. Yet according to custom, a kung fu student was supposed to remain humble and subservient to his seniors. To do otherwise was considered a direct combat challenge. Since Lee only respected the knowledge and fighting abilities of Yip Man and Yip’s appointed instructors, he refused to comply with the arrogant whims of his seniors. Instead, he would challenge and defeat them easily.
>>
File: 1 out of 2.png (218KB, 668x520px)
1 out of 2.png
218KB, 668x520px
>William Cheung remembers that Bruce Lee had a lot of trouble in his elementary school, in particular there was one overgrown member of his class who liked to intimidate the other kids. He used to extort their lunch money from them in exchange for ‘protection’. Eventually he got around to Lee.

‘All right, Little Dragon,” he said, “It’s your turn. I need some protection money from you, too.”

“Okay, sure,” said Lee. “I’ll fix you right up. But let’s go into the bathroom so the teachers won’t see us.”

The bigger boy followed Lee to the bathroom, but once inside, Lee abruptly shoved him against the wall, pulled out his pocket knife, and positioned the blade painfully against the boy’s stomach. The boy’s face turned white.

“Okay, now you take off your clothes,” commanded Lee. “All of them.”
>>
File: 20100209-103crop.jpg (573KB, 2017x1310px)
20100209-103crop.jpg
573KB, 2017x1310px
>When the boy had done what he was told, Lee grabbed his clothes and left, discarding them on the way home after school. Meanwhile, the boy locked himself into one of the bathroom stalls to be protected from the embarrassment of his nudity. Hours passed. He grew bored, then fell asleep.

By seven o’clock that evening, the boy’s parents had become panicky. He still had not come home from school. First they called the school, but nobody on duty had seen him. Then they called his teacher, who reported that she had not seen him since early that afternoon. Finally they notified the police.

The police began a major search of the neighborhood and school grounds. However, the boy was not found until much later that night when the drop in temperature awoke him. He began to scream frantically.

“Bruce got into a lot of trouble over that incident,” Cheung says simply. Indeed, the involvement of the police and the school administration of course came to the attention of Lee’s father. He became quite alarmed by the impact his son’s tough kid behavior and constant fighting were having on his studies, especially after the school asked Lee to leave. He made several attempts to combat the problem by trying to intervene in his son’s filmmaking career. But each time, the Hong Kong producers and directors dissuaded him

The story of the bathroom incident quickly spread among the school kids throughout Hong Kong, gaining even greater respect and fame for the Little Dragon among his peer group. At the same time, William Cheung had already become quite notorious for his ability to beat elder students in battles of both brawn and wit. And since one of Cheung’s classmates was a member of Lee’s gang, the “Junction Street Eight Tigers”, a second meeting was arranged between the two.
>>
File: Ryu_yassai_fei_long_super.gif (57KB, 322x149px) Image search: [Google]
Ryu_yassai_fei_long_super.gif
57KB, 322x149px
>However, despite Cheung’s instructor status, he still did not work with his most celebrated student. “I thought he was just learning kung fu because everybody was doing it. I still didn’t take Bruce very seriously. Then, shortly after we moved the school to a bigger facility in Kowloon, we started hearing complaints about Bruce beating up his seniors, as well as other people who were training with him. They became very upset because he was progressing so fast. He practiced every minute of the day. Even while talking, he was always doing some kind of arm or leg movement. That’s when I realized that Bruce was actually serious about Wing Chun.”
>>
> As I was thinking for a solution, Bruce called out loudly and said, "Leung please ask him to fight with me. Tonight I'll invite you out to dinner."
I stared at him. In my heart I hated him for he had caused me so many troubles

Wong confirmed for beta cuck
>>
How do we explain the 2-finger push up?
>>
>>39006849
pretty simple
/thread/
>>
File: orig_145833.jpg (169KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
orig_145833.jpg
169KB, 1920x1080px
In 1958 after fighting too many triads and gansters he was forced to leave Hong Kong for his own saftey

10 days before Lee died he pulled a knife on Lo Wei a famous director and a triad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kik5S8-6BIk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oCsrRMD-ow
>>
>>39015958
They put bruce lee in ip man 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDVRvtkb93Y
>>
>>39019081
Not his 1st appearance. He's in the 1st or 2nd after the credits
>>
>>39019668
Didnt know that thanks
>>
>"Lee pointed a knife at Big Boss director Lo Wei after he dropped the star from casting, the director recalls in the book. About 10 days later, Lee died."

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1282778/new-book-recalls-memories-bruce-lee-those-who-worked-him

Even the South China Morning Post is referencing that he was possibly murdered

Pic related is Lo Wei and his wife
>>
>bruce lee
>wing chun
>functional strength
>ip man
>chinese martial arts

lel oh lel
>>
File: bigboss2.jpg (47KB, 512x595px) Image search: [Google]
bigboss2.jpg
47KB, 512x595px
>The young Lee would often fight with foreign students in his neighbourhood, how he was severely short-sighted and feared large dogs.

>In a speech he gave to his alma mater, St Francis Xavier's College, in 1973, Lee told the story of a key moment early in his life that led to his joining the school's boxing team.

>A German teacher caught him fighting in a toilet stall "but the teacher did not punish him", Wong said. "Instead he saw the potential in Lee and arranged for him to join a boxing class. Subsequently he won the championship in an interschool competition.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1282778/new-book-recalls-memories-bruce-lee-those-who-worked-him
http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1282699/fans-can-follow-bruce-lee-way
>>
This is blatant a confession.

>When Bruce Lee died he was filming Game of Death, a film about a retired champion martial artist who must fight his way to the top of a pagoda to save his brother and sister.

>After his death, the plot changed to an international martial arts movie star who takes on an international crime syndicate, and survives a disguised assassin shooting him on his set.

>In 1993, 15 years after Game was released, Lee’s son Brandon was killed after he was accidentally shot with a prop gun while filming The Crow.

http://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/film-tv/article/1884039/bruce-lee-curse-three-facts-which-will-leave-you-wondering

If you guys want you can google how recently Steven Segal just got kidnapped and threatened by the mob in New York
>>
>>39017035
>>39017495
>>39017537
>>39017691
>>39017706
>39017706
>>39017718
>>39017767
>>39017908
>>39018173
>>39020068
>>39020180
>>39020307

nobody gives a fuck about Bruce dyeLee
>>
>>39020341
We can have a /lee/ thread, what do you want to go back to your pornography and degeneracy or learn something?
>>
File: wtf.jpg (282KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
282KB, 810x540px
>“So I paid the morgue beautician HK$1,500 to let me take pictures of Lee’s corpse. There was a big swelling on the left of his neck. When I tried to photograph further down [his body], the woman shoved me aside and dragged me out of the morgue, saying that I would get her fired.”

>During public viewing in the funeral parlour, Lee’s body was covered in a cloth up to the chin, Wang said. “My picture is the only one in the world that shows him with a swollen neck.”

http://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/arts-entertainment/article/1896970/bruce-lee-world-exclusive-and-one-got-away-hong-kong

Wtf man look at that neck.
>>
>>39020401
there is a rock band called who killed bruce lee

wow I did not know that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhtmuRo0s3U
>>
>>39007262
What is it that makes watching shit like this so damn satisfying. Nothing better than watching someone be an absolute beast at something.
>>
File: j9Dh4Jo.jpg (124KB, 640x640px)
j9Dh4Jo.jpg
124KB, 640x640px
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.