[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's wrong with this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: jennifer.jpg (148KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jennifer.jpg
148KB, 1080x1080px
she has no arm muscles and her thighs are huge
https://www.instagram.com/jennifersueee
>>
>>39003847
She takes anabolic steroids and doesn't work out her arms because then she wouldn't look qt

Provided her face is okay I'd fuck
>>
>what's wrong with this girl?
Nothing, not a goddamn thing
>Heavy metal
>Big thighs
Idsmashanddate/10
>>
>>39003854
she has zero hips so she looks like a cartoon character
>>
>>39003854
Here's face.
>>
>>39003895
She does have SOME upper body. She just angles her photos upward to make herself look smaller on top.
>>
She fell for the ss + gomad meme
>>
Whaat the hell. It has to be some brain damage.
>>
>>39003895
I would not fuck
>>
pure trex mode
>>
Cringy shirt and disproportionate upper body
>>
she has no ass, no hips and toothpick arms
wtf
>>
Uses gear but doesn't want that roid girl look, with clothes on she is T H I C C, which I guess that's what she goes for
>>
Centaurmode
>>
>>39003928
came here to post this.
>>
can anyone recommend a routine that will get these results?
>>
>>39004454
anavar n squats
>>
>>39004454
Going by her insta nothing but smith machine squats
>>
>>39004567
she has weird-form RDLs there as well:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFVqSc0SLmw/
>>
>>39004454

Starting Strength LUL XD
>>
File: wtf.png (517KB, 586x391px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
517KB, 586x391px
ayyyyyyyy
>>
File: wnRuJHn.png (95KB, 580x679px) Image search: [Google]
wnRuJHn.png
95KB, 580x679px
>>39005288
uh..
>>
Shes 2 hawt thats the only thing thats wrong with her
>>
>>39003847
She's the equivalent of guys who skip leg day.
Pretty funny actually, considering the shirt she's wearing.
>>
>>39005288
what does her ass look like?
>>
She looks like a tranny.
>>
>>39006696
non existant

and that's a man baby
>>
>>39003857
You'd smash?
The fuck are you on?
Nofap?
>>
>>39006683
except normally women really shouldn't train upper body. there is nothing appealing about upper body mass on women and it doesn't occur in nature, making it an exclusively homoerotic appeal.
>>
>>39007325
Id smash her too, though i am on a two year dry spell
Why, whats wrong?
>>
>>39007358
Well she looks pretty fugly imo.
>>
>>39007446
True, but she isnt fat and unless she is like 5'9'' its perfectly smashable...you know if you disregard her face
>>
>>39007348
Women can develop some upper body muscle, it's just not the same degree as men do. They look good with some muscle, and they will never get too big without steroids or imbalanced hormones.
>>
>>39007914
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEpsDFnSLin/?taken-by=jennifersueee&hl=en

Look at this vid
Jesus christ she is lifting nothing
>>
>>39007348

> not wanting juicy traps to grab on to when ramming from behind
>>
>>39007914
>Women can develop some upper body muscle,
sure, they CAN, but they never would living in nature, which is where we evolved our sexuality. MEN do develop upper body mass in nature and from basic hormonal balance. Thus if you are attracted to noticable upper body mass, be it on a man or a woman, you are pulling on the part of your ape brain that is attracted to men. Most likely a repression technique for homos in denial
>>
>>39007348
>it doesn't occur in nature
Humans can now fly, pic related
>>
>>39007985
That's very well and good, but we are talking about psychology and evolution here. Let's say that we were ancestors of birds, and a large part of our population felt like jumping off roofs. We could track this tendency to a genetic leftover from our ancestors. It doesn't matter that this is no longer necessarily a relevant thing since we now can fly, but it still shows where that impulse is rooted.
Likewise the impulse to be attracted to upper body mass in women is rooted in homosexual tendencies. Sure, today we have muscular women, but that doesn't mean that the cause of the attraction becomes irrelevant
>>
>>39007983
> appeal to nature falacy
> 2016
>>
>>39007983
I'm bisexual so none of that really matters. Being attracted to both feminine and masculine features really opens doors.
>>
>>39008038
>appeal to nature falacy
That's not what appeal to nature means faggot. I'm not saying it's unnatural, I'm saying it's homoerotic, which it scientifically is.
>>39008091
That's cool, I don't mean it as an insult, it's just an observation
>>
File: HitlerBeingMissed.jpg (235KB, 500x900px) Image search: [Google]
HitlerBeingMissed.jpg
235KB, 500x900px
>>39008091
>>39008106
both of you are faggots. Now please follow the line that leads to the showers.
>>
File: opwasntafaggot.jpg (202KB, 1692x728px) Image search: [Google]
opwasntafaggot.jpg
202KB, 1692x728px
>>39003847
>braces
>>
>>39007941
Wtf how is that possible
>>
>>39007941
Wow, women are not as strong as men, nice observation.
>>
File: A night in rome.jpg (381KB, 1920x1139px) Image search: [Google]
A night in rome.jpg
381KB, 1920x1139px
Man, lifting has become a joke; stupid how chicks just use this shit to attention whore although I do like how she prefers metal over poopy ol sheep rap that everyone listens to nowadays (brb drake in every single instagram video)
>>
>>39007348
>it doesn't occur in nature
and chun-li thighs with hungry-skelly upper body does?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.