[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>day 2 of opiate withdrawal Just kill me already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4642.jpg (30KB, 381x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4642.jpg
30KB, 381x396px
>day 2 of opiate withdrawal

Just kill me already
>>
>>39003262
Buy some kratom my dude, I was going through tramadol withdrawal and getting seizures multiple times a day, krarom completely stopped it. Wonderful drug.
>>
>>39003262
I feel you man. I can post my precipitated withdrawal story, it might make you feel better.
>be me, 22 university student in uk
>be clean for 4 months but relapse back onto smack
>one week in, £150 gone, feelsbadman.png
>one night I'm fucked off a fat bag and decide to take naltrexone I have, which is a full opioid antagonist
>aim was to take it and go to sleep and wake up in withdrawal tomorrow
>go to sleep
>wake up. Something is fucking wrong
>sprint downstairs to toilet and shit everywhere
>like normal shit but just so much
>pupils are fucking massive, i'm shitting myself and being sick in the sink whilst being anxious as fuck my roommate will hear me
>continued
>>
>opiates
You are the filthiest of all white trash degenerates.
>>
>realise there is foil and gear everywhere in my room
>stuff tissue in my arse crack to stem the shit to sprint upstairs and hide all the drug use
>basically fucking chuck it all under my mattress and then continue shitting downstairs
>shitting stops and go into bed
>sweating, wrenching, paranoid and anxious as fuck, legs spazzing out, was so bad
>worst part was the delirium, literally was hallucinating and taken into some weird alternate space that was horrible. Thought hallucinations from withdrawal were bullshit until that day
>this continues for hours, worst morning of my life by far
>finally chills a bit after hours of delirium and vomiting and shaking and being hot and cold at the same time
>after that it wasn't too bad
>used that experience to drive my sobriety. Been clean for 5 months since then. First thing I did after that withdrawal was see my counselor.

Dude you gotta talk to someone if you can. Tough out the next few days, it'll get better Bro.
>>
>>39003262

Dude that's fucking awesome. I've been w/ding from benzos, other GABAergics and opioid agonists aswell. Try to figure out in what form your addiction was a distraction from something bigger though. Really try to observe the cravings. If you want I can send you a video, and if you have a pretty open mind it could help you tremendously.
>>
>>39003262
You can do this.
>>
>>39003262

probably shouldn't have taken them in the first place
>>
>>39003960

fuck dude you could cure the world of all its ailments with that kind of wisdom
>>
File: 1473237536354.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1473237536354.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>39003960
>nothing in my life is bad
I remember being 22......
>>
Same deal here but with weed
>sleep?
>eating?
>a stable sensation of temperature?
>calm mind??

>HA

Keep it up we're gonna be fine.
>>
>>39003262

does your mom know you stole all her spoons?
>>
>>39003992
Age has nothing to do with it
I'm 23 and abuse opiates, shit feels good mang
>>
>>39003262
What was your habit like.

Stay strong my dude, if you had a heavy habit, it takes a while the first week feels like eternity. It's so worth it though, the otherside is AMAZING
>>
>>39004070
It feels good, but you're destroying your soul/mind and you don't realize it until it's too late
>>
File: 1453558182293.gif (594KB, 220x227px) Image search: [Google]
1453558182293.gif
594KB, 220x227px
Is a 400 bench, 500 squat and 600 deadlift goal possible for a 5'8" manlet?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>39004119
I don't feel like I'm doing that.
I take opiates whenever my everyday stress gets too much, in order to give my brain a break, some breathing room.
I'm not taking them every day, i feel like opiates can be useful in the way I described.
>>
>>39004189
I know a lot of people who felt that sane way, they ended up in rehab...
>>
>>39003468
>tfw they just schedules 1'd kratom
>>
>>39003889
are you not from america? theres an epidemic right now cause jose and pedro keep sneaking in illegally
>>
>>39003960
youre a genius
>>
>>39004189
Yeah I felt like that too mate. Ended up with a proper heroin addiction. Shit sucks.
>>
>>39004252
>take smack
>blame spics
Every time
>>
>>39004252
>it's ___ fault my people are doing this!!11!11
Nigger behavior.
>>
>>39004252
>blaming the supply instead of the demand
>>
>>39004550
So you think its just random that opiate/heroin use is at an all time high and people are OD'ing at alarming rates? Ofcourse some of the blame is on the user but you have to look at why drugs are so easy to find in the first place. Immigration needs to he controlled
>>
File: 1473621517526.jpg (152KB, 973x632px)
1473621517526.jpg
152KB, 973x632px
>>
Pussies. Try getting over World of Warcraft addiction.
>>
>>39004626
This, you think we just randomly turned into niggers over night? Its cause our countries being flooded.
>>
tried heroin three weeks ago, it was way so good that I'm scared to ever do it again. I won't
I think
>>
>>39004678
R.I.P.
>>
File: wat.jpg (23KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
23KB, 600x512px
>>39004626
people immigrating to the us are causing people already in the us to take opiates?
>>
>>39004746
Are you retarded? Yes? They bring in drugs, thats how it works
>>
>not just doing deliriants and psychedelics
Good thing I haven't been around a crowd where I'd have access to any other drugs, though. I reckon I'd get addicted fairly easily.

In any case, good luck OP.
>>
>>39004766
So don't use the drugs?
>>
>>39004795
If it was that easy, there wouldnt be addicts retard. My point is, in the last five years theres been a massive spike in drugs coming in from across the border, more drugs=cheaper prices=more people prone to using. Its a problem no matter what, you cant just brush it off
>>
>>39004766
You actually think that the poor motherfuckers crossing the border illegally are the ones smuggling tons of opiates? Are you this retarded?
>>
>>39003262
You're gonna make it bro. Don't look back.

51 days here. It gets better after the first week. A month later you'll feel almost normal again
>>
>>39004834
Theres literally been countless examples of mexican cartels bringing massive quantities of opiates across the border by using tunnels. Do you just completely ignore facts? What do you think these huge busts are about? And why do you think border security is a hige topic of discussion right now?
>>
>>39003889
>>39003960

these

>>39003974
>>39003992
>>39004338

look at all these degenerates lmao

"ITS NOT MY FAULT IM A LOW LIFE DRUG ADDICT ITS THE MEXICANS', I CANT RESIST THESE DRUGS AT SUCH LOW PRICES"

literally not fit related and you should all consider an hero
>>
>>39004868
That was the fucking point you braindead yank.

Its the cartels smuggling fuckhuge amounts trough tunnels, cargo ships and whatnot. The fuckers that migrate illegally have nothing to do with that

>Fucking pedro STOP selling me drugs OK? Praise jeesus and the US of A
>>
>>39004935
People like you ignoring obvious problems because its not directly affecting you is the reason americas so shit right now. Youre literally nigger tier
>>
>>39004968
I wasnt saying that random immigrants were doing it in the first place. i obviously meant the cartels, i assumed you werent retarded and wouldnt think i was talking about random civilians crossing the border
>>
>>39004976
>Th guy who calls out drug users is the nigger

How about you stop using heroin? Is that so hard?
>>
>>39004976

Sorry I'm not a complete retard and don't do heroin LMAO.

No ones feels sorry for you, if it wasn't opiates to ruin your life chances are you would have done something equally as stupid because youre just that fucking stupid.

It's natural selection.
>>
>>39005009
Lmao so you are retarded? YES trying to stop using heroin is VERY hard
>>
>>39004998

>people immigrating to the us are causing people already in the us to take opiates?

>Are you retarded? Yes? They bring in drugs, thats how it works

Learn to express your ideas then you dumb cunt
And if you think that closing the border will solve the drug problem in USA you are even more retarded

But just vote le trump, hell fill everything :^)
>>
>>39005036
Then dont start in the first place you idiot. I have no sympathy for useless druggies
>>
>>39005031
I dont use heroin or any drugs, im not OP. people like you who ignore issues like border control and drug epidemics
Are why are countries turning to shit
>>
>>39003992
>Hey my life is shit
>Better add an unhealthy addiction to it!
>>
>>39005067
This kek

Druggies are so dumb
>>
>>39003468
Tramadok is an opiode shouldnt cause seizures.
>>
>>39003262
Up until 2 days ago you were doing a fine job of killing yourself, why do you want us to do your dirty work?
>>
File: 1473636006923.jpg (6KB, 215x250px) Image search: [Google]
1473636006923.jpg
6KB, 215x250px
>>39004037
Same here. I used to smoke a gram a day for roughly three years. One week clean... I can't fucking not think about smoking, this shit is hard.
>>
>>39004766
Opiates are manufactured in the usa. Its damn hard ti get oxycodone or vicodine outside the us. Ive tried when i travelled everything else maybe. But even siccer moms in the us have vicodin and swap opis and benzos with their soccer mom friends.
>>
>>39004821
Fat people, and fit people. Mcdonalds, dont eat it, lift.
>>
>>39003262
Feel you man, I relapsed 2 months ago after being sober for 14 months. Getting methadone this monday, havent been high the last 2 weeks. I want to quit but can't go cold turkey because of my job. Last time I did cold turkey, it slowly gets better after the second day. I didnt mind the sickness as much as the insomnia after... After 2 months I was able to sleep 1-2 hours a day and the first 2 weeks I only slept 3 hours in total. I was a walking zombie.
Already down to 0,8 gr from 4 gr a day in 2 weeks.
I suggest going to a doctor thou and find a support group. Detoxing is fucking hard but getting your life vack together is even worse. But you, like so many others can do it! I believe in you, you will fucking make it.
>>
>>39005168
I just had a vision where I saw thousands of artificial intelligence "females" being raped day and night by their owners.
>>
>>39003912
Fuck that sounds horrible, I hope you wont use ever again. Godspeed bro
>>
>>39004626
>some of the blame
Literally kill yourself
>>
File: 1474943191565.png (133KB, 400x558px) Image search: [Google]
1474943191565.png
133KB, 400x558px
I've been injecting heroin for 6 years, since I was 18. I'm 24 now. Was on methadone for 5 years. I finally got off methadone when I was in jail, I've been off it for about 4 months now, I;m out on bail on house arrest. best thing I ever fucking did was getting off methadone.That shit is liquid hand cuffs man. I've quit everything except cigarettes and coffee. I'm actually sober for the first time in ten years (I would smoke weed every day and drink every other day on top of heroin + methadone). I've fucked with H a few times since I got out, and 5 days ago when I last used some H I fucking overdosed. I was being so careful too I only did half a point waited like 2 minutes and did the other half. I woke up 4 hours later on my floor and couldn't even walk or drink a glass of water. My room was destroyed and I had cuts all over my neck and shit. I guess I fell out onto my desk and knocked everything off and fell into my coffee table and broke my lamp and shit. I am so fucking lucky to be alive right now. I don't think I'm going to chip at all anymore. You can do it man. I find lifting really helps me stay sober.
>>
>>39003931
Hey man can you post that video please?
>>
>>39005046
Not the guy who you are arguing with, but you need to get out more. You sound sheltered af
>>
>>39004238
Seriously? The American government doesn't even try to pretend to not suck the dick of pharma anymore. They'll make an incredibly helpful plant illegal just because their pharma owners don't want you to kick the habit. At least not without some very expensive, less effective pills from them.
>>
I'm glad I don't have your problems
>>
>>39004189

Its interesting reading through this thread and observing all the different stages of opiate addiction
>>
Just got out of rehab like 2 weeks ago and I already slipped up.

I don't wanna go back to jail
>>
>>39005427
This. I got off methadone because I was selling H so I had a plentiful amount to do instead of getting my drink. After about a month of only using H to curb my withdrawals I wen't to detox and it was easier then detoxing off straight methadone. Withdrawals still lasted longer then usual even though I was strictly using H for a whole month. Methadone is some serious Jew poison.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.