[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the high test thing real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (35KB, 320x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 320x307px
There's a lot of threads about high test girls ranging from thick to fat so does lifting like bring out peoples primal sides or what? being thick isnt popular nor do most girls aim to be it, girls want to be skinny like VS models so they starve, binge, purge, etc. Thick is hard to maintain unless they lift or else they get fat.

Anyway, why is this board into "high test" girls when skinny is mainstream
>>
File: originalhightest.jpg (383KB, 1133x1920px) Image search: [Google]
originalhightest.jpg
383KB, 1133x1920px
I wanted to be internet famous so I made up the meme.
>>
The average guy is a cuck with a small penee so the average girl marketed to us is also.
>>
>>39001289
>Thick is hard to maintain unless they lift or else they get fat
no. its very common actually, if people wouldnt be dieting. hormones do their job if you dont fuck it up with unhealty sports and eatin habbits
>>
>>39001295
And then Reddit fags came and ruined it
>>
File: tmp_31925-191668-415568405.jpg (235KB, 800x952px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31925-191668-415568405.jpg
235KB, 800x952px
>>39001319
Lmao cringy
>>
>>39001317
no it isnt
not all girls carry their fat in their hips, ass and thighs and dont look like cottage cheese
they have to lift if they dont have the genetics
>>
>>39001308
Naw, I did a graduate paper on this one.

Who is a VERY prominent demographic in fashion?
Gays.
Most models who they choose to showcase their products?

Twiggy, no tits, no ass, boyish. Coincidence? I think not.

In conclusion, since the 80's gays have been majorly influencing what defines a woman as attractive. Which is why fashion has been becoming more and more androgenous as time goes on.

Cuz those gays are subconsciously designing their clothes to look good on another twiggy, willowy gay.
>>
>>39001362
but why is a sex symbol in society a skinny blonde with huge tits? not the thicc girl? its never been popular
>>
>>39001332
nope. fat distribution is not related with lifting. i see thick girls who doesnt lift all time
>>
File: 46177.jpg (79KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
46177.jpg
79KB, 501x585px
>>39001375
>but why is a sex symbol in society a skinny blonde with huge tits? not the thicc girl? its never been popular

I wonder who is responsible for this
>>
>>39001403
Oh no the jews are marketing beatiful women to us how evil of them how could they
>>
>>39001378
no i said they'll get fat
and not every girl can be thicc because there are different body shapes
those who werent blessed can lift to make them look a bit better
>>
>>39001375
The tits thing is largley a western cultural fetish.

Kind of like how shrivled crippled feet were cool in china, or giant butts in africa.

For some reason in early marketing (1800's) huge tits and skinny waist were considered pretty. It stuck around and over time transformed into our bimbo archetype today.

Truth is, different cultures equate different things as attractive.

Ours settled on skinny with light hair and big tits. But modern marketing has the ability to sway the population towards certain body types.

Remember heroin chiq in the 90's? For like 5 years being pretty meant looking like you were a smack shooting junkie, according to fashion mags anyways.
>>
>>39001403
sorry
I forgot
huge FAKE tits

whats the appeal of obviously fake boobs
>>
>>39001295
I'd still cum so fucking hard in that chick. Something about her just makes me want to breed strong healthy sons with her.
>>
>>39001433
I understand. However, does whatever is being marketed like override the innate attraction to fertile looking women? Why are so many guys on here into thicc girls?
>>
>>39001448
Heres where it gets tricky.

The USA is
1) multi cultural
2) geographically diverse

The idea of an ideal woman is going to be different in different parts of the US, or even within different regions of a state, or even between neighborhoods in cities.

As for why this board like thicc?

Well thats easy. /fit/ is an echo chamber. Somebody charismatic starts an idea and it generates a lot of positive attention (lulz)

Everyone else wants in on the lulz, so they broadcast it to fit in.

After a while it becomes a meme, and people use it as a way to signal to the group that they fit in and to feel accepted.

It could have just as easily been CP like on /b/ or traps like on /k/.

It just happened by random chance to be thicc and now lots of anons repeat the meme to fit in, echochamber effect kicks in and they genuiny like it. (If you repeat something enough you begin to believe it)

Which is a really long way of saying its just a meme that has become a part of board culture.
>>
>>39001482
>Somebody charismatic starts an idea and it generates a lot of positive attention
cringed

>people use it as a way to signal to the group that they fit in and to feel accepted.
its an anonymous board u fuckin tard. not your high school
>>
Ah, i remember when i evented that meme back in 2011 but people interpreted shit in this..
>>
>>39001289
>being thick isnt popular nor do most girls aim to be it

We'll repeat one more time:

THICC MEANS CURVES
FAT MEANS HIGH BF
>>
>>39001375
>being thicc wasn't ever desirable
ok fucboi. go back to school and study for your history classes and find out WHAT REALLY was popular in the XVII century and in the XIX century.
>>
>>39001560
>its an anonymous board u fuckin tard. not your high school

So what? It still happens
>>
>>39002200
Thicc means curves and high body fat
Curves can be on anyone
>>
>>39001375
eternal anglo, caused by his stunted mind and small dingus
>>
>>39001482
Ok, reddit. Is it so hard to believe that people can really like the same thing? I always liked HT grills before the meme even started, before lifting, and before i was on this shithole.

It had nothing to do with charismatic posters and whatever bullshit you just described. People who like thicc girls tend to post in thicc girl threads. Just like feels faggots tend to post to feels faggot threads.

It's that simple, you pseudo-intellectual turd.
>>
>>39001308
>peenee
Fucking grow up, you immature Muppet. It's a dick.
>>
>>39002363
Who uses wikihow pics kys honestly
>>
>>39002237

>copying cheese eating surrender monkeys
>shiggydiggydoo
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.