[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE HELP A NEWFAG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1467017147262.jpg (72KB, 667x706px) Image search: [Google]
1467017147262.jpg
72KB, 667x706px
I've been going to the gym for three weeks now. My diet is chaotic and abysmal, but I know what I should be eating:

Complex carbs, green vegetables, lean meats, 1g protein * [lbs^bw], 16-18 cal * [lbs^bw], etc, but I have no fucking clue how to do it. I've bought whey powder and oats, but that's still only ~400 calories per day and I'm supposed to be eating ~2500.

And to add to this, I have barely any cooking skill, I'm poor as fuck and I'm not responsible for grocery shopping.

>inb4 read sticky
I've read the whole thing. It excels in telling my 'why', but it lacks in telling me 'how'.

>pic unrelated, it's just for getting attention
>>
>>38999635
Calories in vs calories out friendo
>1g protein for each lb of bodyweight
Is a meme you don't need that much, if you can great but it's not necessary. Try to get around 100gs a day and eat above or below maintainence calories deoending on your goals. Everyrhing else is just a meme.
>>
Are u literally asking how to eat?

Jus put the things on your mouth
>>
>>38999692
I have my protein intake sorted with the shake that I make, but it's cals that are bugging me the most.

>>38999703
My eating habit is already fucking two meals on average and it's not a matter on how to eat in general, I don't know how to eat the amount of calories I need to actually gain muscle.
>>
>>38999635
Who is that chick? Miring those legs. I bet she squats like a mad cunt. I want to rippe her toe, I want to start her strength, I want her to demonstrate proper ass to grass form on near and around my face.
>>
>>38999635
I for one usually overestimate the amount of calories in food, so I made myself an excel sheet / pivot table to calculate the meals and the cals / macros / micros (taken from fddb or the labels) in them for the day and match that with scooby's gains-calculator to check if the goal is being reached
If you think eating much is a chore, treat it like a chore
>>
>>38999714
....eat more

Literally all you have to do is put more food into your mouth

Srs it's not hard
>>
>>38999714
>I have my protein intake sorted with the shake that I make, but it's cals that are bugging me the most.
>get lunchmeat and make sandwiches
Doesn't have to be subway tier, ham, cheese, mustard, bread...
>Tuna fish sandwich
>cottage cheese/Greek yogurt
I like to mix the two 50/50, more protein than if I were just eating straight yogurt but better tasting that just eating straight cottage cheese
>frozen meat lovers PIZZA
That's like an entire day worth of food right there unless somebody nabs a few pieces from you
>whole milk
>oats with whole milk
>oats with whole milk and protein powder
>whole milk with peanut butter jelly sandwich
There you go m8, all easy as fuck things to make.
>>
>>38999635
theres gotta be a source on this fine lady
>>
>>38999635
Learning to cook is literally just about following instructions.
>>
>>39001111
There is but lol I forgot what instagram it was np dude
>>
File: volley6.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
volley6.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>HIJACKING THIS FUCKING THREAD
What diet does /fit/ consider during non work out phases for a guy that goes skelly mode on default
>>
>>39001788
>during non work out phases
Wut?
>>
>>39001797
work keeps me too busy for next 3 weeks. need to cut on doing exercises even if it's stupid thing to do
>>
>>38999635
Chill the fuck out man. Pay attention to your body. If you eat something then lift, and then the next time you try to lift you can't lift any heavier, eat a bit more food then you did last time.
>>
>>38999635
I WANT TO SNIFF HER CROTCH
POST MORE OF THAT THICC GODDESS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.