[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's so bad about creatine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0622.jpg (60KB, 387x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0622.jpg
60KB, 387x450px
What's so bad about creatine?
>>
Nothing.
>>
People claim a whole bunch is wrong with it but never have I seen any real proof.
>>
It turns you into an evil robot!
>>
turn in your natty card at the door, friendo.
>>
File: 20161007_132548-1.jpg (3KB, 57x73px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_132548-1.jpg
3KB, 57x73px
>>38999865
>>
Really helps with recovery and makes you look noticeably joocier, but also seriously thins your hair if you're genetically predisposed to MPB.
>>
1) most creatines have impurities that are hard on your liver

2) most of you fags don't drink enough water when you take creatine and end up dehydrating yourself

3) most of you take way too much of it

4) there's like a 100% correlation between gym-rats who take creatine and take way too much of it and gym-rats who pound vodka and sugar free redbull at the club

4) obviously #3 & #4 makes #1 & #2 exponentially worse

Buy creapure, drink your fucking water, and promise not to take 10g of creatine every day followed up with tequila at the club, and you'll be fine. But I swear to God 35% of you are like "fuck it I just want to get ripped and get pussy" and you're just going to give yourself liver damage and kidney stones.
>>
If you have balding genetics then creatine will speed it up. If you don't then your hair will be fine.
>>
>>38999424
if I take this will I die?
>>
>>38999937
>4

Does it count if I take creatine but pound vodka at home by myself?

On topic, nothing is bad about it. If you're gonna go bald anyway, it'll make you go bald faster. Other than that it's good for grinding out that last rep.
>>
File: 1475797156066.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475797156066.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>38999964
>it would be extremely painful
>>
>>39000015
>4 u
>>
>>39000015
I'm a big boy
>>
File: banefroggy.jpg (73KB, 508x610px) Image search: [Google]
banefroggy.jpg
73KB, 508x610px
>>39000021
>>
Its the weakest steroid out there! hf giving up your natty card for shit tier roids
>>
its drugs
>>
>>38999424
>good
noticable gains in matter of 2 weeks

>bad
it will make you go bald

im telling you this from my experience, not just some crap i read online
>>
>>38999892
>Really helps with recovery and makes you look noticeably joocier, but also seriously thins your hair if you're genetically predisposed to MPB.
This is the reason I won't take it.

My hair has thinned heaps and I have no idea why. Don't think it's MPB at all but...
>>
>>39000987
It's not a steroid you cuck.
>>
Does scooby use it?
>>
>>39001811
No, scooby is natty
>>
>>39001451
When i noticed my hairline receding i freaked out and never touched it again. I was SHOOK.
>>
>>39002507
that means you're predisposed to hairloss, creatine just accelerated this.

sucks being you, you future bald cunt
>>
>>38999424
Possibly accelerated hair loss if you have the genetic predisposition.
>>
>>38999937
What's wrong with #4?
>>
>>39001498
lmfao denial is the first step. ah how many loathing, self hating hours you got ahead of yourself! Stay strong man!
>>
>>38999892
>tfw just looked in mirror and noticed receding hairline
Fuck, do I quit taking it cold turkey?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.