[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you think of on your last rep? Pic related. On my last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: mpv-shot0405.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0405.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
Who do you think of on your last rep?
Pic related.
On my last rep she popped in my head and I finished it. Feels good. Going to start doing this more often because it really helps
>>
kumikooooo
>>
Yeah lifting for 2D is great. Always helps with that last rep.
>>
I work in front of a mirror so I don't need to think of anything.
>>
>>38997193
Right now, your waifu is in a Skype call with Chad. He doesn't often pick up, but tonight he's in a good mood after hitting the ganja, so he decided to give the love of your life a few minutes in his presence. They talk for a while, your waifu gazing into the webcam lens, her eyes shining a look she has never given to you, utterly entranced by Chad's face.

The conversation turns to you, and how you orbit her so much:
>Chad: Hahaah Ohh Fuuck. He actua-
>Her: Hahaha! stop! hahaha oh my g-
>Chad: He thinks you actually like him ba-
>Her: AHAHAHA CHAD STOP IT!
>Chad:Biiitch laughs it's funny! haha
>Her: can't contain her laughter anymore I.. I know ahaha.. I know laughs uncontrollably
>Chad: I mean seriously he thinks he has a chance *giggle*
>Her: laughs even more
After five minutes they stop, still chuckling to themselves occasionally. She looks up, nervous but full of happiness :
>Oh Chad, I think I like you..."
>Chad:Whaaat hahaha. I mean you're cool and all but shiiiet.. Hahaaa
>Chad: phone starts ringing Yo I gotta go.. Was cool talking though
Chad takes another hit, then hangs up without waiting for a response.
Your waifu sits there, feeling a mixture of emotions. On one hand Chad has rejected her, but she's still relishing the moments she spent with him. Because to her, getting rejected by Chad is infinitely more valuable than being wined and dined by you.
>>
>>38997214
Nice try. 2D Doesn't work that way.
>>
>>38997214
That would never happen
>>
>>38997256

Just think about how damaged the you actually are to believe that. Seriously.

Yeah yeah, I know, "hurrr, 2D>3D!!111" and all that bullshit - BELIEVE ME, I wish it was true myself. But let's face the cold hard reality.

The mere THOUGHT of you getting a real life girlfriend is so foreign to you, that you've FORCED YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING YOU PREFER CARTOONS. LMFAO. Can it GET more pathetic?

Sub-8/10 men are SO invisible in the eyes of women that they have to resort to creating an cartoon friend WHO THEY GENUINELY WISH WAS REAL,as a last coping mechanism. It's INSANE that we've been pushed this far. The fact that men REGULARLY get to 25 years of age these days and have literally NEVER had any female attention, because women these days are free to have what they want (Chad) and can get it easily. Fucking lol. Holy shit, just look at anime, hentai etc. You have men so rejected by women that they GENUINELY end up preferring CARTOON GIRLS. LITERALLY. GROWN MEN ATTRACTED TO FUCKING CARTOONS. THIS IS LITERALLY YOU.

DON'T TRY TO ESCAPE IT: THIS IS YOU. THIS IS 4CHAN. THIS IS TODAY'S REALITY

I mean just step away from it all, and LOOK at how mentally ill so many modern men are. Look at how you've become BECAUSE of women ignoring you. Women would literally rather DIE than even SMILE at an incel. I'm not just saying that, they'd LITERALLY rather die. They prefer DEATH to sub-8 men.

It's insane. Absolutely insane.
>>
>>38997373
Too long. Didn't read.
I'm content remaining single. 3D women don't even get my dick hard anymore.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>38997214
>>38997373
DELET THIS
>>
File: sIbd75gOb_Q.jpg (86KB, 545x960px) Image search: [Google]
sIbd75gOb_Q.jpg
86KB, 545x960px
Me? I think of Sabina.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.