[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/motivations/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1348540710977.jpg (92KB, 491x507px) Image search: [Google]
1348540710977.jpg
92KB, 491x507px
Why do you work out?
Why do you lift?
Why do you run?
Why are you doing the exercises that you're doing?

Open up. We all have our reasons, insecurities and motivations.
>>
>>38997048
can't sleep well if i don't
>>
>>38997048
I have to make up for my ugly face
>>
>>38997048

When I am running on the treadmill, I say little things to myself to keep me going. For example, just repeating the word "yes" or "free."

I also tell myself that some people can't run, some people have injuries or disabilities that prevent them from being physically active, so why waste my fully capable body by half-assing a workout? No. Not today. Today I must LIFTTTTTTTTT
>>
Girls
Girls
Girls
Small penis

Anyone who says otherwise is a liar
>>
>>38997048
Don't understand you millennials. Why do you need """motivation""" and """"inspiration""" and """life lessons""" and """omg so true quotes""" to do everything? Exercising and eating properly is easy.
>>
>>38997162
You misunderstand me. Eating and exercising is easy, but we still do it for a reason when we live in a society built around the opposite.
>>
>>38997176
Sorry m8, was distracted by your choice of image I guess. I started at super skelly status and so I began out of insecurity but now I just want to be healthy, improve my sports and enjoy something where progress is easily measured.
>>
File: 1475578479599.jpg (353KB, 1000x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1475578479599.jpg
353KB, 1000x1448px
I live in the United States, the place that is supposed to be the greatest on Earth. Being American used to mean something.

Now it basically means you are either a cunt or a retard. By using discipline and self control to have a great body in America, you are saying no to everything modern American society and cultural institutions want you to be. I can't speak for other countries but even after three months of weightlifting you will be so hilariously superior to people on the street you can see the self loathing and envy in their faces.

I only hope that when children see us it will be enough to dispel the veil of mediocrity pulled over their eyes by everyone around them.
>>
This is gay and you're gay. This don't matter. None of this matters.
>>
File: BASEDGOD2.jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
BASEDGOD2.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
For the last truly great englishman to ever live
>>
>>38997421
If you see another /fit/ man in the USA, that's me. Cheers
>>
How to gain motivation and get over a decade of body dysmorphic disorder, depression, ocd, and anxiety. I can never stick with my routine and eating right for longer than a month. I'm trying to really do it this time and really give it my all but I'm so close to falling off again. I'm trying to juggle school and health and finding a job with all my mental issues and I'm stressed out of my mind. So much is telling me to quit and I'm not worth the effort and its hard to push those thoughts to the back of my head.
>>
File: image.jpg (228KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228KB, 2048x1536px
>>38997048
It's been 2 years since I have felt a woman. I don't seem to have ambition. I was once a great wrestler. Now I feel worthless. I've lost my ability or motivation to meet life's daily challenges. After I started lifting my motivation is slowly coming back. I can actually hit on girls now, without fear.

>lifiting is my motivation
>>
>>38997048
So that when i kill myself i can punch however made such a shitty world really hard in the face

>could have catgirls and powerlevels
>have some landwhales and spiders instead
>>
>>38997551
try not being a faggot and man the fuck up, helped me
>>
>>38997048
I hate being a skinny fat gamerfag. I have tons of free time and no excuses not to life. In any case the feeling right after you last lift of the day, after you know you worked hard, is priceless. I wish I had known this feel much earlier.
>>
>>38997519
>Cromwell
>Great

Republicans GTFO
>>
I have an average sized penis and I'm an asshole. One of those things I can't change and one of them I can't be bothered to, so I need to have some sort of redeeming quality.
>>
>>38997048
I like what it does to my brain. The endorphins make me marginally more confident, and knowing I've made progress towards the boy I want improves my mood. Also I don't want to turn into a piece of shit like the fat lumps of miserable garbage I see in my major (Computer Science) every day.
>>
File: 5CQcsYE.jpg (158KB, 1494x585px) Image search: [Google]
5CQcsYE.jpg
158KB, 1494x585px
>>38997048

To feel a little bit alive
>>
>>38997048
>Why do you work out?
To better myself

>Why do you lift?
To better myself

>Why do you run?
To better myself

>Why are you doing the exercises that you're doing?
To better myself

If I can wake up in the morning and look myself in the mirror without hating what I see, it will all be worth it.
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
>>38997048
Got bullied for being a fat chode. I could atleast be a fit chode.
>>
>>38997048
I work out because
A) It's fucking fun
B) I'd rather struggle against my self loathing than wallow in it
C) I like the results
D) Being able to reject girls who at one point rejected me is like crack to me. I don't fault them for not being interested in the old me, it's entirely understandable, but I am a vain and spiteful creature.
>>
Physical fitness is one of three areas I seek to achieve human level--to become a complete person and understand what human is by rising to that potential. Gainz do not figure into this. It is deeper. You bitches.

Physically fit, emotionally enriched, and intellectually challenged (each with subset goals). These are my ways to reach human. Your ironic dismissal is a coward's fail.
>>
Because I never want to be put into a situation where my ineptitude leads to someone being in any way negatively effected. I want to help as many people who cross my path as I can. Whether it's little things like helping someone carry furniture or something more extreme like lifting rubble off of someone I never want my inability to stop me from helping someone.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.