[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me ONE reason not to get a planet fitness membership

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: planetfitness.jpg (50KB, 575x384px) Image search: [Google]
planetfitness.jpg
50KB, 575x384px
> Free T-Shirt
> Unlimited access to home club
> Unlimited Fitness Training
> Reciprocal use of all PF Franchise Locations
> Unlimited guest privileges at any PF location
> Use of Tanning
> Unlimited use of Massage Chairs
> 1/2 Price Cooler Drinks (Restrictions may apply)
>Other Exclusive Benefits at Select Clubs:
Unlimited Hydromassage
Haircuts
Unlimited Total Body Enhancement
> Blackcard Perks:
20% off at Reebok products and at Outlet Locations
10% off at pfstore.com
and other great perks!

All for the low low price of 19.99 per month

Holy shit this in an insane deal, why the fuck would I pay like $50 a month for some lame powerlifting gym when I can get all these perks for less than half the price?
>>
>>38996939

It's really not that bad. No one actually gives a shit about the meme-shit/'lunk' stuff because in the end it's just a cheap gym so plenty of different people will train there, including strong people.
>>
>>38996939

>have home gym with everything needed
>still go to PF just to get out of the house
>>
You can't train shirtless.
>>
I go there because it's the only gym in my shitty city, it's not bad unless you're at a seriously high level of lifting. Dumbells only go up to 75, no real squat rack (just smith machines). But for me the cheapness bundled with the extras make up for it. Don't get me wrong, its a shit gym. But it will get you started on lifting and theres absolutely no reason not to go as a beginner.
>>
>>38996977
This. I may see a lot more wierd mother fuckers in Planet Fitness compared to places like Edge where you just see a bunch of dudebros, but i don't get really butt hurt about it.
>>
>>38996939
Why do they have to make their gyms looks like a kids "zany and wacky" playground. If they tried to be cool at all id be more inclined to join
>>
>>38996939
Current member.

Tbh famalam, because no free squat, bench
>>
File: 1465431635167.jpg (49KB, 381x604px) Image search: [Google]
1465431635167.jpg
49KB, 381x604px
Only SJW and Nu-Males go to Planet Fitness
>>
>>38996939
you'll never make it
>>
1) make sure the gym has the proper equipment and not just smith machines
2) shop around and maybe go somewhere cheaper that has no perks

like, if your Planet Fitness has benches, incline benches, squat racks, and an adequate free-weight area, *and* it's the cheapest gym with all those things near you, go for it

I guarantee you that those perks are part of some super premium no lunks allowed gold package. Never pay for that shit.
>>
>going to the nerd gym
You're never gonna make it into the cool gym crowd
>>
>>38997237
>I guarantee
Well you're 100% wrong
>>
>>38997238
>going to the gym at all

Why do you pay money for heavy things that you can easily find in your house
>>
No squat racks
>>
>>38996939
anybody that knows you workout at anytime fitness knows you are a faggot
>>
>>38997163
>no squat rack
>no real reason not to go as a beginner

Choose one lad
>>
No barbells
>>
>>38997437
> implying you need barbells

scooby only uses dumbbellss and he is jacked as fuck you idiot
>>
>>38996939
>People who go to planet fitness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYGw-lX2R0
>>
>>38997823
Disgusting, who lifts with gloves??
>>
>>38997632
Scooby is also on TRT and is a fucking aids ridden faggot
>>
>>38996939
Just do it and save money. I have to pay 200 a month in san Francisco just to be able to workout near my job. If planet fitness was next to it I would join in a second
>>
>>38996939
Ill give you a few

no squats bench or deadlift unless you wanna do that on the smith machine which is retarded

Do you need more reason than that?
No barbells
full of retards (actually disabled people from nearby schools)
no scales

Thats really the only cons but how can you really call yourself a weightlifter..

How much can you squat? Oh i dont know ive never actually done it
>>
>>38996939
Is this marketing? Because it reads like marketing.
>>
>>38999750
it might be. my mom just got one of their membership drive flyers. There's one of these deals located right near my house. I've considered getting a membership to take advantage of free pizza and bagels, but I know I'd feel dirty giving them my money.
>>
Cool post, OP. I too enjoy the intimidation-free environment at Planet Fitness™.
>>
>>38997252
There's no way you're getting unlimited personal training, haircuts, tanning, and unlimited guest passes for $20 a month.
>>
Are you a beginner? Go for it!

Have you been lifting for awhile? If you're still supporting PF, you'll never make it.
>>
Their tagline is literally "we're not a gym"
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.