[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /FIT/ opinion about SARM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: SARM.jpg (8KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
SARM.jpg
8KB, 183x276px
Have any of you taken SARM?

What are the benefits of it?

What are the disadvantages of it?

Will it make you go bald?
>>
I see no reason to use sarm over test e
>>
bump also interested
>>
are you all autistic

which SARMs???
keyletter: "s" PLURAL
you filthy crackhead gremlin
>>
>>38993952
What are the best ones?

What is the effect of MK-677?

How do SARMs compare to gear?
>>
File: download.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5KB, 205x246px
What SARM best compares to injecting test?
>>
>>38992261
Currently no, but if a sarm was created that did not suppress more than test it would better in every way. Oral dosage, longer term delivery, and its selective nature are all huge positives
>>
>>38993973
>What are the best ones?
LGD-4033 and Ostarine are most rated
>What is the effect of MK-677?
Raise human growth hormone, helps grow faster: possibly sensitive to HGH gut.
>How do SARMs compare to gear?
they are pseudogear, way better than being natty but proper gear is way better as well

mk677 doesnt need pct like gear tho
>>
>>38994004
Lgd-3303 is apparently the current strongest. If it compares to test, I have no idea.
>>
>>38994023
Why don't you need pct for MK-677?

Couldnt you permanently fuck up your hgh production?
>>
>>38994004
none
>>
>>38994048
What about at a high enough dosage?
>>
>>38994035
this is anecdotal but no apparently not, nobody so far has had to, I'm not a genius so you should do your own research
>>
>>38994053
SARMS best compare to the prohormones of a few years ago, with out the cycle support our need for an extensive PCT.
>>
>>38992225
Tried two 6 week lgd4033 cycles

Worked well but I'm not sure how much can of the gains I retained

Started losing my hair
>>
Would it be stupid to do like a 4 day cycle every month or every 2-3 weeks just to supplement otherwise natty lifting? Is it possible to supplement to the "natty limit" and then stop and maintain the gains?
>>
Why shit down your nuts with this junk, when you can blast test-e and fuck everything.
>>
Used Ostarine two years ago during a cut. I took 15mg the first week, then 30mg, and the last 15mg again.

The cut went really well. Lost the weight quicker than expected, and my lifts went up. I felt no sides.
>>
>>38994098
Did you do PCT?
Exactly how well did it work?
>>
>>38994136
Did you do PCT, if so what was your pct?
>>
>>38994053
wont compare still

thats comparing apples with oranges

let me make a few things clear here:

some SARMs supress endogenous test production, some don`t. Which SARM does it which does not will not be easy to find out for laymen without relying on second-hand info given by strangers on the internet.

Then SARMs are very new compounds, meaning there are no long term studies. Noone knows what damage youre doing to yourself. Some SARMs are linked to increased cancer rates in some animal studies though.

Then there`s the issue that all SARMs are patented compounds by big pharma companies and there are no official/ original products out there. Meaning every SARM you purchase was brewed in a shady chinese lab, you have no security that the stuff contains whats written on the label and if the dosage is whats written on the label.

If you still want to use them they are still less potent than genuine testosterone in building mass and also more expensive.

In short: If you use SARMs you are fucking retarded
>>
>>38994115
to be blunt: yes that would be very stupid
>>
>>38994253
Okay.
>>
>>38994220
Thank you this is a very good answer and clears everything up.
>>
>>38994163
my PCT was 16 year old prime punani
>>
>>38994220
Thank you. People act like SARMS are the second coming. Use test and stop the bullshit. If you can't figure how to get it, you're not ready yet.
>>
>>38994035
>MK-677
If I take this will I die?
>>
>>38992225

So are these better for you/your liver then prohormones?
>>
>>38994706
it will be extremely painful
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.