[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Adderall a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1475727356818.jpg (604KB, 2580x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1475727356818.jpg
604KB, 2580x1378px
Is Adderall a meme?
>>
>>38992134
No it's a prescription drug. It's an actual, physical thing.
>>
Can you get shredded and get muscle with it? I
>>
>>38992288

not really, I mean I guess you could but that's not what it's for

It's basically meth they give to people to help them focus
>>
>>38992134
Is life a meme?
>>
>>38992288
It suppresses appetite so it'd be hard to get the calories you need to gain mass. It's nice for studying though.
>>
>>38992300
amphetamine is not methamphetamine

what you meant to say was ''it's basically speed''
>>
>>38992134
No. But ADHD is. Adderall is just pharmaceutical companies' way of giving bad parents an excuse for their shitty children and turning a profit from it.
>>
Went from barely graduating hs with like a 0.9 gpa to a 90k master race petro engineering position.

Suffered from adhd all my life. Family thought I was never meant for school or just plain stupid and tried to push me into 3rd world tier labor jobs after high school.

Got on addy and changed my life. Fuck my family to hell
>>
>>38993428
But isn't it going to damage your brain and personalty in the long run?

Are you ever going to get off of Adderall?

How will you function without it?
>>
>>38992288
nope you get no food and sleep
>>
>>38993428
>>38993597
It absolutely killed my personality, brain, motivation, and ability to do anything while not on it after a year of everyday use.
It's a fantastic tool when used occasionally, but an absolute hell of a drug to get addicted to. At the peak of it I was snorting and swallowing pills all day, then using xanax to get maybe 1-4 hours of sleep, waking up dead, and immediately snorting a line to get out of bed. I got too into extracting it into pure d-amphetamine too. Then I started smoking weed all day to take the edges off the drug, and things just got worse. I was speedy and stupid. Fucked up my heart and dopamine too.

I would highly recommend turning to nootropics if you're looking for an every day drug, and using amphetamines once a week (or more preferably once a month) on days where you really have a lot to get done and can't find motivation. And look into and use all the available harm reduction methods and supplements. Magnesium, l-tyrosine, vitamin c when you're done, melatonin, and keeping a low body temperature were most helpful for me.
>>
>>38993376

Yes and no. It's a real psysiologial thing. Dorsolateral prefrontal cortex doesn't function at a normal level, so a CNS stimulant stimulates whatevers not working along with everything else. You can get a neuropsychological analysis to determine the relative ability of each part of your brain. I have ADD symptoms but I found out it's associated with a different part of my brain.

But yeah, at the same time it's a meme to explain shitty parents
>>
>>38993367
>Speed IS meth
>amphetamine and methamphetamine are similar because, shocker, they're both amphetamines

Don't ever post again, turbotard.
>>
File: 1475214701677.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1475214701677.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>38993428
I'm 24 and I feel like I've gone my whole life with undiagnosed ADHD. I try my best to pay attention but my focus is just nonexistent. I start getting tired and exhausted trying to pay attention and I almost fall asleep. Sometimes it's as though I can't listen to people even when they're speaking to me directly, I just cant control my thinking very well. I've always juuussst barely scraped through school, but I don't consider myself an idiot. Graduated highschool with a 53% average.

I'm just wondering if any of that stuff relates to you and if so how did you go about getting diagnosed/treated for ADHD? How did you bring it up to the doctor? And how's your life now?
>>
this girl gave me a 30 mg addy once and the feelings i felt afterward pretty much made sure i love her forever, need a script for them shits

comedown sucks total ass though
>>
>>38994842
That's how it was with mine.

I told my doctor it usually takes me 3-6 times of re-reading the exact same thing to understand shit. They gave me a questionnaire on what happens during random times of the day.

I was first given ritalin but I had allergies on that causing my finger joints to swell up, used adderall instead with no problems, except for it lasting only for 6 hours at a time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.