[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever try the big guy's routine? Thoughts? Results?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5227.jpg (52KB, 729x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5227.jpg
52KB, 729x423px
Anyone ever try the big guy's routine? Thoughts? Results?
>>
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold-schwarzenegger-blueprint-trainer-main.html

I'm talking about this one
>>
File: -03.jpg (23KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
-03.jpg
23KB, 400x388px
>Barbell Bench Press - Medium Grip
>5 sets of 30, 12, 10, 8, 6 reps

Litrelly no one here would even be able to handle a week, that is unless you use steroids.

Impossible to recover from this sort of workout without them, especially since his routine is 6 days a fucking week.
>>
>>38991604
bait
don't listen to this guy.
only way you're gonna find out is to try it buddy, go out there and get experience.
Learn. Achieve, Teach.
>>
>>38991688
>only way you're gonna find out is to try it buddy, go out there and get experience.
>Learn. Achieve, Teach.
Why teach if everyone must do the same exact trial and error process you did because you are apparently too dumb to look at anything critically?
>>
>>38991519
Of course not, what a funny question. You're a funny guy.
>>
>>38991519
He gives some of the worst advices ever. He's literately misleading newbies but they're too fucking dumb to stop worshiping. Even with gears you won't grow like him because he simply lies about what he does
>>
>>38991604
This.

If you aren't supplementing like Arnold don't train like Arnold.
>>
>>38991764

what fucking reason would he have to do that?
>>
>>38991856
If you watch Pumping Iron he literally says he gave competitors bad advice but it was literally just so he could do better than them in competitions.

He's been open and honest about using steroids but I was trying to ask whether or not it was a good natty routine.
>>
>>38991519
>>38991604
I did 8 weeks. it was the hardest fucking workout i have ever done. I kept referring to it as a steroid workout. at week 8 I stopped going tot he gym for like 6 days. we did not complete some days... as the volume was simply too much. we did complete all the compounds however. My squat and bench both went up pretty substantially and my chest looked noticeably bigger in 8 weeks but i am also a novice/intermediate lifter.
>>
>>38991924
Thank you for real feedback.

And look you faggots, no one is going to look like Arnie. Even if you juice like him, you'll never look like him. I get that. I've just plateaud at the gym and was looking for something new to move onto.
>>
>>38991519

who is this semen demon
>>
>>38991895
If you use the word literally one more fucking time, I will literally shit my pants.
>>
>>38991540
I did this got some noticeable gains. Nothing specteculair ofc but it was my first real routine and not a cookiecutter youtube routine.
>>
>>38992465
I literally want to see this. Take a pic so we know it's real instead of being a little bitch
>>
>>38992173
That's Arnold Schwarzenegger. Really famous bodybuilder
>>
File: 1440027034839.jpg (24KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1440027034839.jpg
24KB, 680x680px
>>38992173
>>
He's basically doing 3 days / week but twice no ? You could just do that over 2 weeks ?
>>
>>38992173
Thats Bendadick Cumbersnatch
He did the voice of Smaug
>>
File: 1474061242352.jpg (287KB, 788x872px) Image search: [Google]
1474061242352.jpg
287KB, 788x872px
>>38991519
I've done it without juice. Eating is a big part of it. If you don't eat a ton you can't maintain. I lost fat and built muscle. If you work the program it works well. You really need a partner to do it well though.
>>
this nigga doing 30 reps per exercise fuck that shit, not even possible
>>
I developed something that works for me personally that I know a lot of people don't like, but doing some research and reading that article it is similar to Arnolds method.

I do:

Push (concentration on shoulders and OHP/seated press)
Pull (starting with deadlifts)
Legs (concentrating on quads)
Push (concentrating on chest)
Pull (starting with barbell rows of varying types)
Legs (concentrating on hamstrings)
Rest
Push
Pull
Legs
Push
Pull
Legs
(all of those days with the same caveats as the first time through)
Rest
Rest

I don't worry about fitting things into weekly schedules, I just go by that schedule. Adding a rest day sometimes maybe if it is absolutely needed. I start with compound lifts on each day and go very hard through my main training and then a bit of 'fuck around' mode at the end to cool-down/enjoy being at the gym/isolate lagging muscles.

It works for me and whenever I finally go on my first testosterone cycle I know it is going to work supremely with this method and a proper diet.
>>
>>38991519
So I had a friend who has an "addictive" personality. What I mean by this is, he's the kind of guy who goes 110% on everything he does.

He did this program twice. It gave him great gains and definitely made him look pretty well built. However, he did complain about massive joint pains, fatigue, etc. This program is no joke, and it's very easy to hurt yourself on it if you're not careful.

It should be noted that he already had previous body building experience.

That being said, it's definitely a difficult routine. The volume itself will kill your joints and frankly, I'm not sure it's worth it. I would do something else instead.

He hurt himself a couple of times doing this program and sometimes he would be there forever.
>>
>>38995400
or you could just do a routine that isn't utterly insane
>>
You lack true fitness--strong heart, vasculature, lungs, and overall stamina. Gain bangers don't understand what human level fitness is or what it feels like. I believe epigenetic changes take place when you push extremes for long periods.

I srarted basically doing his workout, about 4x per week, intuitively. I didn't read advice or plan it out; being human-fit, it just felt right. I also do a 20 mile trail run once/week and do 3-4 chill five mile hikes per week.
>>
I did it, one of the hardest programs out there in my opinion. Volume is huge and rest is nearly non-existent.
I had to add three or four days of recovery (on the entire program).
Lots of gainz though, so totally worth it.
Pro tip : if you do it, drop your weights slightly.
>>
>>38992173
Roger Estep
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.