[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

levels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 20161007_103155.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161007_103155.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
just recieved this from doc. 1st is prolactin lvl, 2nd is cortisol, 3rd is test and 4th i think is estrogen? is my shit in check for a 23yr old?
>>
good thing you're asking a tibetan roller coaster enthusiast bulletin board and not your actual doctor
>>
they have CHECKS NEXT TO THEM
>>
>>38989810
>Asking people on a vietnameese fountain building mongrel breeding herbalist board instead of your doctor
>>
>>38989810
Why is his handwriting so shit? How the fuck is this allowed
>>
>>38989810
No, your test should be pushing 30
>>
he said its good, when i asked him whats the minimum level he didnt know so i just wanted to check for myself
>>
>>38989810
It's fine if your a freakishly tall woman.

>>38990995
That's how you know he's a real doctor.
>>
What are the units?
>>
>>38991989
what do you mean?
>>
>>38991932

>Puts a check mark next to your test level and tells you it's good
>Has no clue what the proper range for test is when asked

Yeah, I'd have zero confidence in his assessment, too.
>>
>>38992077
It doesn't matter the limits as those values change every hour. The important stuff is the range.

You could have p95 test and then p5 the next hours. It's normal.
>>
>>38992107

>The important stuff is the range

Go back and read where I specifically used the phrase "proper range" in my post. Also, it's impossible to have a range without an upper and lower limit, so the "limits" are just as important. You can't just call something "normal" when you have no idea what the acceptable spectrum for normality is when asked, which is what OP said his doctor did.
>>
What did your doctor say bitch boi?
>>
>>38992038
All doctors have absolutely fuckawful handwriting.
>>
>>38992731
no i meant with the freakishl7 tall woman haha
>>
yeah its fine and the other values look balanced as well

test range for men is something like 10-30 with 30 allowing for the height of puberty and I think most healthy men after that will be between 15-20, declining slowly with age

at least its high enough to show you dont have hypogonadism

if youre having issues you may want to look at free vs total test and shbg

why did you have your blood tested?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.