[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do normal people talk about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1469958546233.jpg (767KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469958546233.jpg
767KB, 1920x1080px
what do normal people talk about?
>>
>>38987869
How much of a bitch Becky is.
>>
>>38987869
Celebrities, pop music, and gossip news mostly. Don't try to be like the normies. Be better than that. Stupid people talk about other people. Smart people talk about ideas.
>>
>>38987869
Their rich and fulfilling personal lives such as funny things their partner or spouse did, vacations they took and so on.
>>
>>38987869
Who cares
>>
They talk about nonsense. Lift and speak when u need something. Ex. "Come here and give me that puss."
>>
>>38987869
How the Jays blew out the Rangers today and how we're looking forward to tomorrow
>>
>>38987869
it depends on who you hang out with generally about things that happened, food, what them and their friends did recently, sports, non-autistic video games, and movies, relationships, bantz, far-fetched ambitions that'll never happened and stupid ideas, honestly I miss having people to hangout college is so lonely. Its hard without knowing people you grew up to settle into social circles
>>
>>38987869
According to a study the average American male is interested in job, home, politics, recreation, health, current events in that order. Note that four of the six topics, including the first two, are personal.
>>
>>38987869
nothing, just figure out what they like to talk about and just talk to them about that so you can persuade them for your own means later
>>
Trump??
>>
File: 1475037877664.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475037877664.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>38987869
>tfw you haven't had any friends for years now
>>
>>38988096
Same situation here man, I came from a big city with a 4000 person high school, if you look hard enough you'll find where you belong, now I am at college with like 300 people, and the main group on campus of about 40 people when fully extended from the smaller groups that make it up, I don't get along with the two leaders of, 130 of the remaining 240 are women, fun to talk to at a party or chat with for a few minutes, don't make good friends, 60 of the guys are complete NEETS that study 24/7 and have 0 interest in socializing, 30 dudes are just fucking annoying and/or lame as hell, 10 dudes live off campus, 5 dudes are just gay guys trying to fuck you. I guess I need to find and rally the remaining 25 troops. I will get it fucking done
>>
>>38989197
What school are you at?
>>
>>38989217
St John's College, Annapolis
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.