[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cardio kills gains How do you explain Rugby players?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>cardio kills gains

How do you explain Rugby players?
>>
juice + test oral injection in the locker room
>>
wow i wonder what his dick looks like while its throbbing in out of my boi anus
>>
Why is that such a common build for rugby players?
>>
>>38987302
It's called "the human equation." When two men collide you better as big as the other guy or you will get fucked up. Small guys don't survive in the equation when it comes to rugby.
>>
Conditioning is different from steady state cardio you ignorant fuck. Reference the pic of the huge speinter vs the skeletal marathon runner. Think flipping tires, running/sprinting with them chained to you, pounding them with a sledge rather than jogging on a treadmill.
>>
>>38986640
>>cardio kills gains

This was and always is a meme.
>>
>>38989001
*huge sprinter

Fuck.
>>
So I take it no one in this thread has actually played or even watched rugby?
>>
>>38987302
ts crazy how big they have gotten over the years. Back in the 80s a lock would be about 6'2 85kgs, now its probs around 6'5 110 at least
>>
>>38989059
I've played it. There is a lot of cardio (I was a forward, not sure about back) and any decent club would encourage their players (and host sessions) of weight training and general circuit training.
>>
>>38989059
NZer here. It's fun, a lot of cardio mostly jogging, but when you get closer to the ball, you must do full-on sprints.

Tackling does not mean you ram into people and knock them down, some players still do that regardless. it's more lunging at their waists or core and taking them down.

Compared to "Gridiron football" it requires more stamina and endurance and less strategy and sheer power.
>>
Current day rugby players on the average have got insane genetics. Built like fucking tanks.

Makes you wonder how rugby players from back in the day would've fared in the game today.
>>
File: itwillfeelgood.gif (2MB, 500x222px) Image search: [Google]
itwillfeelgood.gif
2MB, 500x222px
All I want is a rugby bf /fit/.
>>
>>38989434
You can get one if you can handle the banter.
>>
>>38989434
the props are always lonely
>>
>>38986640
There is not as much cardio unless you are a midfielder annon.
wings and fullbacks do lots of sprints.
Forwards don't realy need cardio annon the basicaly walk/jog and then an explosive movement.
A gus i used to go to school with who was in the chiefs squad told me that he only ran 9k once a week and did hiit 4 times a week
>>
>>38989326
have you played sevens?

christ, I actually threw up after just one game

crazy fun though
>>
>>38989706
You need more cardio gains, Rugby sevens is more demanding. keep your self pumped or your body will start feeling the fatigue.
>>
>>38989751
how long have you been playing? know any good guides for rugby specific conditioning\weight training routines? right now I'm just doing SL and running whenever i can force myself to.

i typically play centre/wing if that helps.
>>
File: big_1781.jpg (28KB, 450x399px) Image search: [Google]
big_1781.jpg
28KB, 450x399px
>>38989761
Rugby is mostly played by Polynesians who eat a lot of high calorie, protein, fat food, also fish. They run a lot and they play from the age of around 8 or 7. Exercises are pretty simple and plain.

http://www.preparazioneatletica.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ALL-BLACKS-Training.pdf

I recommend eating weetbix or oats for breakfast.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.