[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Home workout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: home-workout.jpg (163KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
home-workout.jpg
163KB, 1024x768px
Hy /fit/ what is a good home workout for someone who is just starting? I'm 175cm(manlet,I know,can't do shit about it) and 90kg.(5'8'' and 198 lbs)
>>
>>38985878
Buy a power rack and a barbell, install it in your garage, and do starting strength.

Perfect beginner home workout.
>>
>>38985878

dips, pullups, pushups with your feet elevated on a chair or table, running.

plan on going to the gym eventually
>>
>>38985897
Thanks for the tip but if I have no money for the gym what makes you think I can buy that man
>>
>>38985910
Anything more in depth? How many of each etc.
Thanks anyway though
>>
>>38985976
You said nothing about not having money. I worked with the information I was given.
>>
>>38985991
You're right,my bad.
>>
>>38985878
c25k, and search for body workouts in youtube
>>
>>38986010
It's okay, buddy. I love you. I hope everything goes great for you.
>>
>>38986015
Will do man,thanksnfor the app sugestion.
>>
>>38986022
Hey man,thanks,I really needed that.
>>
>>38986052
Np my man
>>
Search body weight exercises on YouTube tada!
>>
Here's the routine I did before I could afford gym:

Pushups, in sets of 10, as many as I could work in throughout the day. Once I hit about 250 a day, it became more efficient to bump them up to sets of 25, then 50. Ended up doing about 600 a day when I worked, 1000 or so on days off. I switched the sets through 3 types: standard, diamond, and spiderman. You can find vids of each online. Do them with feet elevated on a chair or something as they get easier, or stay flat if that's more convenient. Just do a shitload of them.

Crunches:
I hate them, but still banged out sets throughout the day like with pushups. Standard and later suitcase crunches.

Dips:
Do them like in the pic you posted, same formula as with crunches and pushups.

Calf raises:
Like above, also try to walk on the balls of your feet whenever you're not carrying anything. This will build calves as well.

Jog for conditioning, do Swedish runs, where you run or jog about 2 minutes, then do pushups/crunches/dips on a park bench/calf raises.

If you can find a place, do chinups. Lots of parks have playground with monkey bars, these are good for chin/pull ups and eventually muscleups.

Good luck, push hard, you're gonna make it.
>>
>>38985878
3 x Near failure pushups
3 x Near failure full range of motion squats
3 x Failure Ab exercise
3 X Bridges/Full Bridges
3 X Chinups/Pullups
3 X pike pushups

For arms,
Bodyweight tricep extension
Self Resistance Curls
>>
>>38985976
Get a job, you won't be able to build muscle without money.
If you can't afford a squat rack how are you supposed to afford extra protein and food? Is it because you still live with your fucking mom?
>>
>>38988509
were you making nice gains with that routine?
>>
Jumprope and shadowbox to start losing weight and improve posture and cardio. 10 minutes jumprope 20 minutes shadowbox is a good easy start.

Shadowboxing is great if you have poor cardio as you can maintain a high heartrate for long periods by pacing yourself. It is also really enjoyable imo. Get some mma gloves handwraps, or just workout gloves.

Get some dumbbells to practice form for squats deads etc. Do loads of pushups. If you can do as others have said and find a place to do pullups/chinups. Dont worry about how many reps, learn your max and shoot for it and above. do 3-5 sets.
>>
>>38985878
https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

also >>38989070
>>
File: 1453058008254.jpg (2MB, 2481x6600px) Image search: [Google]
1453058008254.jpg
2MB, 2481x6600px
>>38985984
if you can do more than 3 or four sets of 12, it's time to up the difficulty.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.