[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ingrown hair removal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (89KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 640x360px
Ok so for several years I've had like three ingrown hair cyst things that are basically like pic related on the base of my cock. These fuckers are annoying and I want them gone. I understand that these really aren't that big of a deal but I still want them gone for astetic reasons. I've tried popping these guys and ocassionally a white substance (not puss) comes out but the bumps never go away and seem to refill themselves with the shite substance. I've tried sticking a needle to breach what I think is the cyst wall so I can drain the fluid but that failed and just made it swell further. How can I get rid of these safely?
>>
why dont you just go to a dermatologist? also youre not talking about forcyde spots are you? You sure theyre ingrown hairs?
>>
pull the fucking hair out holy shit its not hard
>>
>>38984185

I had this. It was a wart. Saw doc. Doc sent to surgeon. Surgeon gave local anesthetic and snipped the little piece of skin out. Put in a stitch. It was a really skilled surgeon, my cock is tiny too, but he was able to isolate the wart from the rest of it.
>>
>>38984185
you're shaving wrong, op

i have ALOT of these fuckers on my legs because i shaved like a retard

hot shower + exfoliate, dont be afraid to burst them

after awhile they should go away
>>
File: 1473486740880.png (26KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
1473486740880.png
26KB, 957x751px
>>38984185
yeah i got one too, its on my the right side of my nutsack and between my leg. im pretty sure its going to have to get cut out. By pressing them and squeezing that shit it only makes it worse.
>>
>>38984237

I'm proud of you Anon. You managed to get genital warts, which requires you to have sex. Having a small cock makes this a big accomplishment for you. Good job.
>>
omg mate i got a huge one of these a couple months ago on my shaft i think perhaps the universe gave it to me so i could pass on what i learned to you. (I had a huge one on my nose for like 8 years 12-20 and had to have it removed which left a horrible crater scar it still wrecks my confidence every day)
So when this one popped up on my dick i was like naa blud not having it so I took two scalding hot baths a day (this turns the sebum inside to liquid allowing it to be reabsorbed) and gently pressed on it. added epson salts to my baths because i read it onthe internet, and kept a castor oil soaked cotton pad on it every night for two months and it is now fading rapidly. I also do a shot of apple cider vinegar each morning which apparently can help. I don't know which of these things did it but i suspect it was 90% the hot baths. also it is important that you dont squeeze it it can get infected and i have a theory that that can just totally fuck up by scarring the membrane underneath it which it could potentially reabsorb through (I squeezed the first one i had a lot and like i said... 8 years) good luck bro I know who much these can fuck your confidence
>>
>>38984206
Actually I went to the dementologist and she said, "these look like hair follicles, I need to check up on what this is. I'll talk to you in a few days." That was in June and I haven't heard back. I think like two of them are ingrown hairs because they do appear to be follicles but the third one is big and red and I think it's a cyst. I tried squeezing the shit out of them but only made matters worse. I kinda wanna just take a knife to that shit but doing that with no anesthetic would be extremely painful and the fact that it's on my cock which receives regular blood flow and the fact I don't know how to stitch shit up would probably kill me due to blood loss
>>
File: IMG_2030.jpg (857KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2030.jpg
857KB, 3264x2448px
>>38984324
Pic of the cyst and hair follicles. The big one is what I think is the cyst and the others are what I believe to be hair follicles but they are kinda hard to see
>>
>>38984185
Careful op, you could pop your penis
>>
>>38984377
go to another dermatologist and tell them you want it gone, they know how to do it
>>
I had a huge one in my balls, I dug at it with a tweezer and managed to remove it
>>
>>38984377
That is a cyst. Go to a dermatologist. Be warned, it's a little weird, but just offer to hold your dick yourself. Overall it'll take like 15-25 minutes.

>Source - I used to have a dick cyst.
>>
>>38986418
Hold the dick himself? And ruin the only chance another person would ever touch it? Are you mad?
>>
>>38984377
hey I had this
I did the following

>find a pin (or something that's sharp and narrow)
>heat it on a flame
>puncture the cyst as far as i can
>squeeze whatever I can out of it
>rub some anti-septic onto it

This is what I did and it healed in less than 24 hours
>>
>>38984263
hahaha
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.