[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me lads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: legday.jpg (20KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
legday.jpg
20KB, 555x555px
>catch the same cardio bunny looking at you in the mirror
>tell yourself she might be interested
>reverse and tell yourself she´s way out of your league
>go home and jack off to the thought of doing her in the locker room
>feel ashamed with self
>see her next day at the gym, looking at you again
>repeat

I will never make it, will I?
>>
>>38979600
>looking at your surroundings when lifting
>not completely focusing on your workout
It's not too late to change
>>
honestly op it goes 2 ways because people also use their eyes to just look at things and sometimes they look at you.

>Thinking of talking to several qt 3.14s I see now and then
>Dont know if the reaction is going to be "oh finally ^_^" or "Oh fuck that autist who keeps looking at me is walking up"

Also this is crazy but not every woman wants to fuck.
>>
i dunno op, maybe shes just looking around in between sets.

>was at gym today
>doing lateral raises
>set over, put down weights for 30sec break
>take a sip of water and look casual around
>thicc girl doing squats looking over at me
>be me and be autistic af
>look away quickly
fuck me
>>
I always assume everyone is just glancing around. It's what I do between sets. Just looking to see what everyone is doing and seeing what might be open for my next lift. Maybe watch 1-2 reps of someone to see their form, look at the basketball court, just let my eyes wander around half the time.
>>
>>38982781
i feel so awkward when doing this, does everyone do this?
>>
>>38982798
I do. Sometimes it feels weird, most of the time not.
>>
>>38982798
I've gotten used to it. I also never go beyond anything but friendly short/small chit chat with people. I don't want to stall my own and their workout. Also it avoids hitting on the hot people. I go to the gym to workout, not flirt. I treat others the same way.
>>
>>38982941
i never chat with anyone there.
i just get changed, plug in earpods, and get my beastmode on
>>
>>38982974
Ah, I can't listen to music. I find earbuds etc super distracting, as well as setting up the music all the time. I wish they wouldn't play music at my gym. I always say hi to people I see frequently or those I've had spot for me or spotted for them.
>>
>>38981288
I know that feel
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.