[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weightloss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Snapchat-8392538555918076817.jpg (720KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8392538555918076817.jpg
720KB, 1440x2560px
First thing you might notice. I got bitch tits. I'm well aware. I lost over 100lbs of fat and put on about 30lbs of muscle of the past 4 years. Here is where I'm at. I still got a bit to go though, and I'm probably gunna need surgery for the saggy bags on my chest. Thoughts? Tips for tightening skin aside from the obvious diet, water, exercise and rest?
>>
Having bitch tits is not an excuse to be a bitch. Grab some whiskey and a sharp knife and fix your fucking problem.
>>
>>38979581
get surgery, that's the only way to get rid of loose skin. my weight loss wasn't drastic enough to leave me with lots of loose skin, but it still bothers me. if it bothers you that much, then consider surgery. congrats on the weight loss
>>
>>38979611
Shut the fuck up loser
>>
>>38979613
Thanks, congrats on your weightloss too
>>
>>38979581
To be honest, if you can afford it, get the surgery, you'll look and feel great and also get new motivation, considering you'll be able to see your progress properly. You almost made it brah, keep going!
>>
damn

got a before pic?
>>
>>38979581
still would cuddle. dont have to be perfect
>>
File: 20161006_093949.jpg (288KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161006_093949.jpg
288KB, 960x720px
>>38979683
I didn't really want photos of me taken when I was as fat as I was so there aren't any of me without a shirt. But this was a picture of my mom and I before I want to prom. (Believe it or not I got a girl to go with me to prom) you can kind of figure out my proportions from this haha
>>
>>38979726
Thanks ;)
>>
File: 57f66351154ea57f663511558e.png (333KB, 687x700px) Image search: [Google]
57f66351154ea57f663511558e.png
333KB, 687x700px
>>38979726
>>38979776
>>38979581

>samefagging OP to make urself feel better

autism
>>
>>38979844
We'll I guess I don't really know how to prove to you that it wasn't me.... so okay
>>
File: tNXCzBD.png (5KB, 153x112px) Image search: [Google]
tNXCzBD.png
5KB, 153x112px
>>38979844
do you know how hilarious this shit is when people arent samefagging? lmfao
>>
>>38979872
Oh, well there you go. Thanks haha
>>
>>38979581
like others have said, you're gonna need surgery. Lucky for you it's probably not gonna be as expensive or extensive because you filled out a lot. It looks like you might honestly just need your tits gone, which afaik is similar to the gyno surgery a lot of guys on here get.

In terms of the belly flab, you can probably lose more naturally, but it'll never fully go away. It can still tighten up a good amount however, so it's up to you if you want to get that done.

Check out episodes of that show Skin Tight from TLC. There was a guy from reddit who was on there that had really successful results. I think he posted another thread with an update to show how the scars had healed, so dig that up if you can.
>>
>>38979918
I appreciate the advise. I'm not too worried about my stomach, its just the tits that concern me, and I will look into the show. Surgery is definitely an option for me in the future.
>>
>>38979581
Holy fuck are you in London bruh?
>>
>>38980099
Nah, I'm in the states sorry
>>
I've come to terms that I will look just like you OP. I've had moobs since early puberty. Way to go on your progress, that is an awesome feat.
>>
>>38979581
Whats the next step of your master plan? Good going on the weight loss, but I can only imagine how bad it must feel having titties like that. I feel bad for you bro, get yourself surgery sorted.
>>
good for you
surgery is needed though. waiting decades is stupid.
>>
>>38980220
Thanks man. It's not all that bad. Didn't stop me from getting a girlfriend :)
>>38980258
Honestly I just wanna put on more muscle and loose more fat. The more I can fill out my skin the better, and the less fat the healthier I'll be. At some point I'll get surgery but not right now. I gotta save for a while and there are more important things.
>>38980268
>>
What do you do when you only have a small amount of loose skin? Not enough to notice just looking but noticable when you lay down a certain way or something. Is surgery really the only option?
>>
>>38980496
If it makes you feel any better I've noticed progress on the amount of my loose skin the more muscle I've put on. Whether it's filling out the skin more, or it tightening up, certainly putting on muscle in those areas would help
>>
Surgery is going to kill me financially tho
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.