[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gassing up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1457483370488.gif (4MB, 225x216px) Image search: [Google]
1457483370488.gif
4MB, 225x216px
All right niggers time to spit some facts.

>Dick Size
If your dick is 6 >= x >8
You have nothing to worry about, girls only like the idea of a monster cock. Of Course they are exceptions to every rule but for the majority of the time its like saying you want a Lambo as a guy, It would be nice as shit to have one, in truth a regular car would do you so better.

>Attractiveness
If you are ugly you are at a disadvantage, what sets you apart from other men isn't being swole alone, any guy can get a gym membership, you have to go further than that. Find colours that match your skin tone, get an appropriate cut and for the love of God, make sure you smell good and brush your teeth regularly.

>Will lifting get me a gf
See Attractiveness.

>All girls want is Chad
Why lift if MR Olympia will ALWAYS look better than you? Because you do it for yourself. Don't worry about Chad but rather do things for yourself.
>>
File: 5.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
17KB, 900x900px
>dick is bigger than average for my race
>but it's only six inches
>>
is 7inches too big?
>>
Sorry bro. I have a huge cock and chicks are fucking mad about it. I've had girls who aren't particularly into me find out about my cock size (like going swimming with our group or whatever) and fucked them later that very day.

Your car analogy isn't true in the least. My cock can do everything a small cock can do and more. Meanwhile, I own two cars (a small sports car and a small hatch back (Panda 4x4 for lyfe!). I like small cars, which is funny given my 8 x 6 inch cock. haha

Attractiveness; th quality chicks find most attractive is "not giving a fuck if some girls think you're attractive". I am attractive, but chicks don't know what the fuck they like and should be told. If you can do that you'll be golden.

Lifting will cost you more girls than it gets. Newsflash. You tell a chick your 'hobbies' include going to the gym and they'll rightly consider you a fucking loser. Tell them you do some sports or stay in shape for an applicable reason, and you're golden.

Want a few reasons that work?
>wow anon, you are in shape, what do you do to stay in shape?
>1. I fund raise for charity so I do various phsyical challenges
>2. When I saw X relative die of cancer they're body became so frail, they made me promise that I would always be strong, etc., change it as you like
>3. I have a kid brother and I want to be a positive role model

Literally ANYTHING is better than "I have no life so I go to the gym and lift things up and put them down"

Mr Olympia looks like dog shit to most women.
It's important to understand that there is no 1 perfect woman, likewise, there isn't 1 perfect man. You can be perfect to someone, you can be amazing to 1 person. you can be 1 night stand attractive to some people. You don't need to be some mythical 'best looking' person. Just be the best you can be... on this we agree.
>>
>>38979686

fem here. are men just this retarded? like for real? you couldnt google the length of a vagina?
7 is fine. its probably a little too big to get the whole thing for an average girl. honestly anything over 7 isnt getting balls deep unless you want to tear her a new one
>>
>>38979571

>tfw gf
>tfw when gf isn't a qt chicken perch dancing gf
>>
>>38979571
>If your dick is less or equal 6 and more than 8

Amerishart education again
>>
>>38979712
>you couldnt google the length of a vagina

naughty words are filtered on my internet
>>
>>38979571
>6 >= x >8
That doesn't make any sense, retard. If I were you I would worry if anyone would go out with a downie instead of my dick size.
>>
>>38979712
>7 is fine
That's like top 15 percentile, you size queen.
>>
>>38979697
this doesn't work for long term relationships at al, at most you get a few short terms out of it which shouldn't be worth this much effort anyway.

what I'm getting at is if you tell a girl you don't lift because you wanna be seen as the guy who is interesting, fine; but this will back fire. It will backfire because once a relationship is established and she notices you go to the gym a lot she will call you out on it and seeing as you told her it was basically of no importance, you can't back out of it since she has the highground on this instance and this will either cause you to stay with her and give up lifting or at the very least go lifting when she allows you or you'll break up.

With you, I'm guessing the former since you're bitchmade and you're afraid of letting people know your true interests and hobbies for fear of rejection because of them
>>
>>38979712
Bollox. I'm 8 inches deep, and granted Ive been able to bottom out every chick I've been with, the idea that they;
>dont love being bottomed out (even though it hurts)
>guys with big cocks are only able to impale chicks at full depth
are utter bullshit. I can fuck deep, I can fuck shallow. It's the same as this idea that dudes with big cocks don't work. I'm the hardest working fucker any chick I've been with has ever been with. Maybe actually fuck a guy with a big cock then start talking like you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>38979786
i was replying to him - he asked if 7 was too big
(i was actually literally just writing another reply about how 5 can be enough)
its enough on a dildo, its enough on dudes.

do the gay shit and communicate with your partner and see what she likes.
a tip from me would be to lube your fingers up (idk stick them in her mouth if shes kinky or just spit on them) and rub her clit. DO CIRCULAR MOTIONS not up and down. fuck her while you do that and it should be all good in the hood desu senpai. its not just about the penetration trust
>>
>>38979697
Your post is a bit bullshit but you're right about hiding gym powerlevel. I make jokes that I do zomba, yoga and fucking meditation to achieve my body. Any form of joke/lie is better than "Yeah I run a split 6 days a week, every week. Let me tell you about it."
>>
File: 1472981993380.jpg (29KB, 410x595px) Image search: [Google]
1472981993380.jpg
29KB, 410x595px
>>38979697
>small hatch back
>>
>>38979787
Lol. Nopes. I 'lift' only as a suppliment to the sports I do. The girls I meet, I generally meet through combat sports, gymnastics, or climbing - so they know my physical interests. I go to the gym to squat and quick lift, and to swim.

My post wasn't addressing what I do, but merely that what was posted was bullshit.

I've also had two, 5+ year relationships.
>>
>>38979841
so what you said was of no revelance
>>
>>38979822
the fuck are you talking about. the vagina expands with arousal yeah but 8 inches? sounds overkill. i think you took the balls deep thing too literal
>>
>>38979787
You make life more difficult then it has to be. Say "Yeah, I lied about that. I actually have a gym schedule."
>but she'll get mad
Then you wouldn't have worked out. You can't maintain the body she loves without doing the work. Move on.
>>
>>38979840
Yeah nigga!
I guess the fact that I grew up around Porsche's and Lotuses means I like fast cars, and I don't mind going to the track and trashing someone else's fast car, but I myself like a small little 'mom' car.

I have a small Mercedes SLK (yeah, a chick's car, but way more fun on the road than the boxster S it replaced) and a Fiat Panda 4x4 that I use for Wildlife rescue.

I've also been given M6s for work (not anymore though) and when I lived in the states, a Lambo engined RAM.

But since I don't have a small dick, all that shit is irrelvanet to me.
>>
>>38979571
Mr Olympia would never look better than me or any other random dude on the streets.
>>
>>38979855
it was more true that the post I was replying to, and therefore, more relevant.

>>38979859
'Sounds' overkill. Yeah, you don't know. You should try it sometime.
>>
>>38979697
you see OP, this guy understand.
>>
>>38979902
dear lord
>>
>tfw 6x6 penis
Is girth really more important than length? I don't know, since I've never had sex before.
>>
>>38979833
>communicate with your partner and see what she likes
I'm a pure virgin, fuck you
>>
>>38979571
My dick used to be 7, which was optimal: above average but not ridiculous.

But since summer I've been doing 12x1 harambes throughout the day and now I've bulked up to 11". How do I get my dick toned but not bulky back to reasonable size?
>>
>>38980071
>Is girth really more important than length?
yes
you won life desu
>>
>>38980071
girth and length are irrelevant, only men on the internet care. As long as you aren't super small or super large, the sex will depend on how you move and if the girl is attracted to you

it's 90% mental, 10% physical
>>
>>38979571

she's rocking out with her cock out
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.