[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Benefits from Stanozolol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Winstrol_tablets.jpg (10KB, 220x169px) Image search: [Google]
Winstrol_tablets.jpg
10KB, 220x169px
Dear /fit,

Tell me from taking this every day.

>inb4 /fraud /cheater
>>
you dont get much mass from stanozolol pro weightlifters are notorious for taking this because the gains you get are mostly strength not much size

besides that it would fuck your hormones up longterm
>>
>>38979355

Thanks anon!!!
>>
>>38979355

Anyways, makes no sense (mostly because it's recommended for mass gains)
>>
>>38979396
>makes no sense
how the fuck does that make no sense? look at this list here for weightlifters that got caught, look at how many used stanozolol
>http://www.iwf.net/anti-doping/sanctions/

>mostly because it's recommended for mass gains
by who?
>>
>>38979416

Well, they are from shitty countries after all.

> from wikishit "Stanozolol is subject to non-medically supervised off-label use by some athletes for its anabolic properties frequently presenting with concomitant reduction of body fat. Stanozolol is a modified derivative of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and thus not aromatized to oestrogens via the aromatase class of enzymes (see chemical structure to right). Bodybuilders frequently misuse the term "dry" in describing their joint pain while using stanozolol either orally or via IM injection of an aqueous suspension; a reference to their perceived reason for an increase in joint pain. Rather, stanozolol as a DHT derivative can selectively compete with progesterone and other natural and synthetic progestins (nandrolone) for progestin receptors; yielding a reduction in progesterone mediated anti-inflammatory processes and presenting patients with a perception of increased joint discomfort.

Stanozolol is used by athletes and bodybuilders to lose fat while retaining lean body mass.[citation needed] It is usually used in a "cutting or leaning out" cycle, to help preserve lean body mass while metabolizing adipose,[citation needed] although it has not been proven conclusively that it has any special fat-burning properties.[3]"
>>
>>38979340

Don't be a pussy and just pin.
>>
>>38979492
>Well, they are from shitty countries after all.
not an argument

they were the strongest in the world while on that shit

as you can see
>[citation needed]
There is no proof to your claims but there is to mine. Show me proof of someone getting jacked on stanozolol(just stanozolol)
>>
>>38979757

Lean mass
>>
>>38979340
I really hope you're pinning test with this shit.

You're test levels are going to be completely fucked afterwards.
>>
>>38980111
?
>>
>>38980140

>You're (?)

Im taking the pills, but I stopped with the ship (because im scared from the side effects)
>>
>>38979340
enjoy your fucked up body dumbass
>>
>>38980206
What the fuck were you trying to quote?

Are you legit retarded or something?

Taking an oral only cycle is going to supress your testosterone levels and they'll literally most likely never go back to normal. Enjoy your fucked testies you retard.
>>
>>38980221

Fuck you, the side effects can revert back, you fucking liar
>>
>>38979355
How would it fuck up hormones any more than test e or Cyp?

I stupidly took a a anavar only cycle years ago and it shut me down pretty bad. No sex drive took ages to get back to close where I was normal again.
>>
>>38980270
>How would it fuck up hormones any more than test e or Cyp?
meant taking steroids in general
>>
Maybe can fuck up the kidney and liver too
>>
Wow, everyone in /fit is fucking retarded, no one tells the benefits which the OP asks!
>>
>>38980317
By all means educate us
>>
>>38979570
Just taking Winstrol will suppress his natural testosterone production anyway so im guessing he already is pinning test. Otherwise he is a fucking moron.
>>
>>38979340
youll get very strong you can recover quicker youll get angrier maybe a bit of acne and your balls will shrink while on it, but only do it for 4-8 weeks and then come off and go on pct for a month after and your testosterone will go back to normal
>>
>>38981580

Thanks!, that was really useful
>>
>>38979492
>DHT
Ain't that this shit that makes you prostate ginormous and your hair to fall out?
>>
>>38982952

Yes
>>
At 10mg per day (for 3-4 weeks) is harmless......bunch of fags
>>
>>38984564
Running any gear without a test base except trestolone is retarded, not going to bother explaining why to someone with a negative IQ
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.