[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here actually lifted themselves happy? Or at least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: skip.gif (37KB, 234x300px) Image search: [Google]
skip.gif
37KB, 234x300px
Has anyone here actually lifted themselves happy? Or at least out of depression? I have dysthymia

Lacking discipline and motivation at the moment
>>
>>38978309
>Lacking discipline and motivation at the moment
No. You just lack discipline.
>>
Keep lifting regularly and add vitamin D3 to your sups. Every time I start getting into a funk i up vitamin D3 for a few days and I snap right out of it
>>
>>38978357

Cheers lad
>>
>>38978344
How do I gain discipline?
>>
>>38978476
No one can give it to you

You have to sack up and do it yourself
>>
>>38978476

I put on a drill sergeant voice in my head and force myself to get out of bed and go to the gym

Bit autistic but it works
>>
Yes! Running and lifting helped immensely on my treatment; although if you're having serious problems I recommend that you seek professional help and then supplement your treatment with an exercise routine.
>>
>>38978533

I take st.johns wort to ease my anxiety and go for countryside runs every morning, hoping over time it will diminish
>>
File: 1428619566657.jpg (550KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1428619566657.jpg
550KB, 1920x1080px
>>38978309
No, but im a much better person.
If I did not start lifting, I would have 100% killed myself by now. The only thing that keeps me going in this life is imagining the bigger, stronger, faster me that awaits tomorrow, and awaiting a career in SO as soon as the navy ships me.
Even if im super down in the dumps, I still lift. I still run, and I still swim. Blast your music, train hard, and afterwards you will feel better knowing where youre going.
>>
File: 1472998115290.jpg (37KB, 400x574px) Image search: [Google]
1472998115290.jpg
37KB, 400x574px
>>38978503
YEW ARE USIN YER GAS MAYSK FUR POOPPOUSES OF FOOORRRNICATION
UNFUCK YOURSELF
>>
>>38978551

What problems did you have?
>>
>>38978567
I was a little weeb teenager.
I was severely depressed, I had no luck with the ladies, and I smoked dimebags of mexican goatfucker weed to try to make myself happy.
I considered myself superior to people even though I was weaker and dumber than most.
I was a straight A student in all honors classes despite the fact that I absolutely hated school and everything to do with it. I considered athletes to be dumb meatheads.
I was basically the supreme gentleman.
When I started lifting in a class, I expected to be bullied, but in reality it was a great time. All the chads would just quarter squat 2pl8 to show off, and when we partnered up some of the muhreen kids took me in. They were always super nice and encouraging, so I changed my homeboard from /a/ and /v/ to /fit/ and started giting gud.
By sophomore year, I was the strongest kid in the school, benching like 275. Even though senior football players would roid, they still trained like normies and showed off, so I was kicking all of their asses.
By junior year I was putting up 3pl8 and I was also the 5th fastest distance runner in the school. All the cross country kids were 120lb skeletons, and I was this shredded 205lb 6'3 guy creaming them all.
I stopped getting bullied entirely early on, and after like a year I was pretty much universally respected. My bros and I would fuck with all the football players asking us for advice, selling them my friends grandmas estrogen pills saying they were dbol, telling them to drink a gallon of prune juice per day, and just generally making fun of all the faggot normies that lifted for girls and showed off instead of making progress.
I met up with some guys in the DEP to be SEALs, as well as 2 retired SEALs, and decided a career in SO was for me. I dropped the honors classes, so I could never do homework and get good grades off just test averages, and I spent my time reading the western canon and training.
You got this bud.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.