[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys wanting to fight you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 10

File: bar-fight1.jpg (35KB, 360x279px) Image search: [Google]
bar-fight1.jpg
35KB, 360x279px
Any one else notice that when you get bigger you get negative attention from guys at bars? Every other week I'm getting bull shit thrown at me trying to fight me or arm wrestle me, "you're not so tough", "I'm bigger than you". I'll get the occasional compliment but other than that I get a bunch a sore losers shit talking. Does anyone else get this bullshit or just do I live in a shit hole?
>>
>>38976400
I bet I'm bigger than you and could beat you up
>>
File: 20160923-136271792.jpg (3MB, 1582x2990px) Image search: [Google]
20160923-136271792.jpg
3MB, 1582x2990px
>>38976409
Maybe you are, maybe your tougher, but why would you shit talk at bars
>>
>>38976400
>Does anyone else get this bullshit or just do I live in a shit hole?

No, I'm 6'1''
>>
>>38976437
>Sup my name is dyel and I'm untouchable
>>
>>38976430

ok fatceps
>>
>>38976473
I'm obviously not 10% body fat but it's October buddy, don't be jelly
>>
I could deck every cunt ITT
>>
>>38976512

*coughs and raises paw*
Not me though
>>
>>38976430
Heh, kid. If I saw you in a bar I wouldn't hesitate to take you down
>>
File: stock-photo-sad-tough-guy-645943.jpg (887KB, 1265x1600px) Image search: [Google]
stock-photo-sad-tough-guy-645943.jpg
887KB, 1265x1600px
>>38976518
>>
>>38976437
>No, I'm 6'1"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>38976437
>6'1"
That's pretty cute dude
>>
>>38976400
>Drinking at bars
>Curling bars
Pick literally 1
>Bars are for fighting and for old people to relive their glories days at the expense of sophisticated people like you. If by bar you mean club then no. Clubs are uber beta and people will not fight you. Get in where you fit in you faggot
>>
>>38976430
>U must mean club dude. when someone says bar i think dive bar where people where there leather and drink cheap drafts and billow out laughter like classesless boars. The club scene is mellow in most cities from what I can tell.
>>
>>38976570

I doesn't sound like you go to bars or clubs. Almost no one picks fights in bars, but it's common in clubs you FUCKING pleb.
>>
Can you lads tell me why I am intimidated by aggression?
Somehow these punks always managed to get themselves really mad, scream around and are just generally really angry.
This is always intimidating to me, my body shoots out tons of adrenaline and I become jittery.

I fucking hate this - do I need to pick up some martial art or what?
>>
>>38976590
It's normal. It's like a bumble bee buzzing around you. Gonna put on edge.
>>
>>38976590
It's putting you on edge, but to answer your question yes, some type of martial art is what every man should do. They say practice makes perfect but in reality the martial art practice disconnects your brain from thinking too much and puts it into action mode. Muay Thai, boxing and krav maga are great ways to introduce yourself to be calm when getting into an altercation.
>>
>>38976590
That's not intimidation ur feeling senpai.
That's just your body's fight or flight response kicking in.
You know, because you might have to fight (or flee)
>>
>>38976590
i really dont understand how people get that mad. even when im drunk as shit im still a really reasonable level minded dude. im starting to think it's all just a show people put on to look tough. that or im prob just such bitch i dont get mad
>>
>>38976400

guaranteed OP is under 5'10.

people will always think they can take people smaller than them. but if its very obvious ie the smaller person is also weak looking then there is not reason to challenge for dominance and they are left alone.

if the person is smaller and also swole, then the smaller person has now perceived to test someone's dominance. Thus the taller person will think, this guys is swole thus testing my inherent dominance over him, yet since he is shorter than me im still bigger than him thus i can take him.

happens alot to manlets. Even to manlets who can wipe the floor with most of the world such as former ufc champ MATT SERRA
>>
>>38976646
I could totally 1v1 Matt tho
>>
File: 1463098099037.jpg (75KB, 378x372px) Image search: [Google]
1463098099037.jpg
75KB, 378x372px
>>38976646
>matt serra
>ufc champ
>>
>>38976437
they will never learn
>>
just smile, shrug your shoulders and play it cool.
no need to be the asshole first
>>
>he goes to '''''clubs’''''' that consist of more than a dark sweaty room with funktion one sound and a smoking area

looool
>>
>>38976646
Op here I'm 6' dead on. You sound like the type of guy who gets intimidated by the swole
>>
>>38976674
>6'
You're either bullshitting or your head is fucking gigantic
>>
File: latest.png (200KB, 498x449px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
200KB, 498x449px
>>38976400
No OP, Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff have never tried to fight me in a bar.
>>
>>38976674

Hate to break it to you then, you got a punchable/bitch face.

Same logic as with manlets being tested. you look like a bitch which was fine when you had no muscles and didn't test anyone's inherent dominance. now you got some bulk on you and people think you are testing their dominance, yet you look like a bitch still so they think they can take you.
>>
>>38976400
I may not have the bigger muscles, or be the tougher guy, but unlike most guys, I have a heart :)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>38976680
>NO ONE ON THE INTERNET IS 6' OR OVER
>>
>>38976654

"former ufc champ"
>>
>>38976617
>>38976632
>>38976635
>>38976645
I understand. But how does feeling jittery help me fight? Seems like a weird reflex.
I know it's probably the adrenaline being ejected, but hell, I feel like a mess every time it happens.

I wonder why I cannot become aggressive myself? Some retard is trying to hurt me for no reason and is also aggressive for no reason. I should be able to become fucking angry myself. But i never really am.

Muay Thai interest me. But being 6'4 and heavy I would probably suck at it pretty hard.
Then again I don't care about being competitive in it.

Any chance it works together with strength training?
>>
>>38976705
You sound like you're under 25 and these feelings of fight or flight are relatively new to you. The jitteryness is normal, I boxed for 4 years and I used to throw up before a match but after that I was fine and ready to fight. I haven't boxed in quite awhile but I don't get the jitters in a fight anymore, because my instincts take over and I don't have to think about it, it comes naturally. It's never too late to start a martial art but make sure you get into a competitive gym, otherwise you're gonna get some planet fitness fags who are not serious about it and you'll get your ass kicked in a real fight.
>>
>>38976729
Yeah, I'm 22 and was never in an actual fight. It's not usual here unless you are at drunk places in drunk hours.

I guess I will pick up some sort of striking art and then ass how I go from there. Even if will never be actually good at it, it still helps tremendously to at least know how to throw a punch.
Thanks for your input lad
>>
>>38976430
Beeef
>>
>>38976580
>annoyingly loud, terrible music
>try hards every where you turn
>smell of axe body spray and hair gel
>ugly people dressed aa if they're not ugly
>mellow
>>
>>38976590
>my body shoots out tons of adrenaline and I become jittery.

You are your body. You dont have to do that
>>
>>38976400
You will get this shit from DYELs until you're big enough for no one to give a fuck.
>>
>>38976705
Some people relish that feeling, others feel scared and jittery from it.
You're just naturally a beta faggot who's terrified of confrontation.
>>
>>38976802
Id like to be able to control that, yeah.

>>38976810
Salty
>>
File: 20063580_13_648_432.jpg (32KB, 648x432px) Image search: [Google]
20063580_13_648_432.jpg
32KB, 648x432px
>>38976400
I'm 6'5 and work as a bouncer on the weekends. You're not alone OP, this shit happens all the time.

It's called short mans syndrome.

Basically a smaller man feeling insecure abouthis size and over compensating by being unnecessarily aggressive.

(You don't actually need to be a manlet for this, even big guys can get like this around even bigger men. It's just an insecurity thing)
>>
>>38976810
No one "relishes" fight or flight, dumbass
>>
>>38976861
Betas who get it while playing video games do.
>>
>>38976833
I'd imagine you're mostly dealing with kids thinking they're untouchable
>>
>>38976861
i do.
>>
File: 1463348286439.png (246KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1463348286439.png
246KB, 354x367px
happend to me literally only in austria, i live in Israel and no one ever wanted to start a fight with me ever since i got big, pretty pathetic when someone who is half your size or a lanklet feels so insecure that he has to sniff around your ass all night wanting to fight you for nothing, austrians are pretty weird
>>
>>38976975

Hitler was Austrian manlet after all
>>
OP just carry a knife then stab them a bunch of times then you win a vacation to jail for a few years where it's pretty easy to bulk up.

I have a trust fund and moved to Sweden where the jails are pretty cool and have internet, I just stab a dude then chill in a cell and use my trust fund money to buy roids.

It's not so bad, you can watch anime and play vidya or study and there's plenty of pretty boys if you know how to smooth talk or intimidate them, just remember to get your D3 and vit C because you won't be getting much sun or fresh veggies there.

I'm actually teaching a neural network to do news digests at the moment, no way I'd be able to commit to that if I wasn't in prison.
>>
>>38976430
>because daddy didn't love me and i need the validation from people that i don't know and don't like
>>
most people who start fights haven't fought before and they don't know how a punch to the face feels.

Just sock them in the face and they'll either back down or swing at you.

If the guy can actually fight you're fucked if he does start fighting (assuming you can't)
>>
>>38976654
Who is this qt and in what smutfilms can I watch her get glazed with cum?
>>
>>38976430

Tbh you do look like a typical douche/chad type. I mean people who try and fight cunts based off pure assumptions are devoid fuckwits usually with an inferiority complex. But I can see how they would see you. It just comes as no surprise is what I mean.
>>
File: 1226266408390.jpg (15KB, 275x223px) Image search: [Google]
1226266408390.jpg
15KB, 275x223px
>>38976512
>I could wait till every cunt ITT wasn't looking and 8 o'clock rock him
>>
>>38977225
Brandi love
>>
>>38976646
this. Every time I go out with his childhood friend, someone tries to fuck with him. He's 5'6" and stocky. He was also a really good wrestler in high school and grew up fighting his brother who is even stronger than he is. Never works out for the guys starting shit. Lol, one time I watched him get punched, slam his drink into the side of the dude's head, and choked him out. When the cops showed up, I calmly explained that the other guy came in looking for a fight and he found one with the wrong person. The cop laughed and we went on our way. Good thing too, since he's an elementary school teacher.
>>
>>38976764
Had a buddy who boxed and he got his ass kicked at a house party because the guy kept kicking and tackling him and he didn't know how to deal with it. Make sure you learn a little bit of ground fighting too.
>>
>>38976764
Do a year of wrestling so you can grapple. Then spend the rest of your life with boxing. Grappling's great for 1vs1 but boxing is probably the only martial art where you can fight multiple people effectively because boxing teaches you how to kite. MT/kickboxing/grappling don't. Maybe some kind of legit old school kung fu or karate do.
>>
>>38976400
It's just the beta fags trying to overcompensate. It happens all the time
>>
>>38976975
we can smell a jew

t. austrian
>>
>>38977969
that dyel smelled nothing but my schweinschnitzel smelling ass after we were done :^)
>>
>>38976518
*teleports behind you*
heh, nothing personnel kid
>>
>>38976409
youre not so tough
>>
>>38976400
yes, it's just insecure, intoxicated guys trying to be tough for once. they feel inferior when they see you, so they want to prove to themselves (and others who they believe also perceive them as inferior to you) that they in fact aren't dominated by you. have lots of tall friends who also get challenged a lot by manlets, same Thing.
>>
Last time i got into a fight outside work was at my friends wedding lol.

Boxing with some wrestling is the way to go in my opinion,you dont want to be on the ground in a street fight.

(working as a bouncer and our head bouncer got soccer kicked in the head while wrestling on the ground.
>>
>>38976430
its because you look like a douche and youre a manlet
>>
>>38976646
Nah man, when People pick fights, they select the People for different reasons. Sure, most will pick a guy they think they can easily take, but many of the Shorter or weaker guys will actually pick a guy way too tall or big for them, because in their mind they falsely believe they have a Chance and Need to prove it.
>>
>>38976590
being intimidated in a fight is the worst thing you can do

best advice I ever got, from a more experienced boxer:
>just look into my eyes and punch me in the fucking face
>>
>>38977482

Boxing is also the fastest Martial Art to get decent with. It doesn't take a lot to learn to throw hard & fast punches.

You don't even need to become "good" from a competitive sense. Even if a guy doesn't have good coordination and is shit with speed bags ets... all you really need is some sparring work and a good amount of heavy bag work with someone who is good enough to teach. - that alone is FAR more than most of the half drunk idiots you find in a bar know, and its plenty to KTFO someone.
>>
>>38977297

If you would have said he got tackled alone and chocked out I might have believed you.

The kicking thing is horse hit though. In confined spaces kicks are almost worthless, and a house party is usually confined spaces. That and boxers are pretty good at getting in close and will move right around your fucking kick if you aren't a serious kickboxer.

The typical untrained idiot starting fights is not a well trained fighter but a retard who can throw some hard punches that anyone can see from a mile away. Generally it is those guys who get choked out by a wrestler, or KTFO by a real boxer.
>>
>>38976400

funny illustration too because the guy in the red shit just broke his own fucking hand
>>
>>38976646

>former ufc champ MATT SERRA

he was the fluke champ for 15 minutes
GSP assraped him in the followup
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.