[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you reached the level where girls approach you brahs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 48

File: image.jpg (36KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 350x400px
Have you reached the level where girls approach you brahs?
>>
File: flower.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
flower.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>38975250
No but today a QT sat next to me on the subway even though there were other seats available and she didn't move when even more seats opened up so I'm chalking that up as a win.
>>
>>38975325
this is the closest you will get to girls approaching you OP
>>
File: 1475680237137.jpg (131KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
1475680237137.jpg
131KB, 640x422px
I haven't even reached the level where girls accept my advances.
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 500x645px
>>38975325
Did you talk to her? She was asking for it.
>>
File: Paaokip.png (609KB, 417x563px) Image search: [Google]
Paaokip.png
609KB, 417x563px
>>38975250
On rare occasion. I'm 6'3 220, not super big but I go to a uni with TONS of scrawny manlets.

Not many cold approaches, but much more girls flirting with me than at any point in my life.

>Hella bored in Chem Lab
>get randomly assigned new lab partner
>she's a qt 7/10 with huge tits, but "meh" face
>caught her staring at me a couple times, so I
know she's interested
>over the course of the lab, she presses her tit's/legs against mine "so she can see the worksheet" we're doing together
>at one point she was leaning on my arm so hard I was basically pinned.
>Keeps doing it, laughs at everything I say even when I'm not joking

Feels good fellas. Once you've gotten better than 90% percent of the population, girls NOTICE
>>
>>38975250
Yeah but too bad I'm not a lesbian. :(
>qt yoga with nice bum walks up to me
>h-hey, I've known you for a bit here and I gotta say, you look amazing!
>Thank you!
>I really really like how you look!
>she continues to compliment me for like 10 mins and we chat
>I think girls with muscles are really sexy, don't you think? Can I touch your bicep?
>I allow it and she pokes and rub my bicep
>what time around will you be here in gym again? I wanna workout with you.
>I tell her that I usually come in around 8 to 10pm.
>she hugs, and says bye.
She had 10/10 bum bum qt freckles and nice teeth, I wish I could give this opportunity to some of you boys since some of you are dying to get this shit from grills
>>
>>38975342
>>38975372
I'm still too autistico to initiate but I'm getting close, I can feel it. One day I'll be that guy.
>>
>>38975250
Just have a decent personality, good face, and look better than average
>>
>>38975455
Cheekie - when anons say you look good it's 100% sarcastic
>>
>>38975455
>not fucking her with your roid clit
C'mon cheeks, you're better than this
>>
>>38975250
Im getting there, girls try to approach me but then they realize that im just a bland, uninteresting and pretentious fucker.

Feels bad man
>>
File: an03nj.png (329KB, 589x234px) Image search: [Google]
an03nj.png
329KB, 589x234px
>>38975250
nope. sure haven't
>>
>>38975250
No approaches.

But I really want to suck his cock, OP.
>>
>>38975462
>One day I'll be that guy.
You'll feel ready to pick up girls on your deathbed, anon.
>>
>>38975250
yes, but i was gifted with great facial genetics and wide shoulders. im 23% BF and get hit on constantly because my barrel chest tricks people into thinking im more swole than i actually am
>>
>>38975325
jelly
>>
>>38975543
I'm talking within the year. Hopefully that first time isn't too embarrassing and I keep going.
>>
>>38975590
Why not tomorrow, if that's what you want? Life's circumstances will have you meet girls if you are happy with yourself, no need to randomly approach strangers because you are physically compelled to do so, if you have a bit of patience and are already satisfied with being who you are.
>>
File: screen.png (250KB, 214x527px) Image search: [Google]
screen.png
250KB, 214x527px
this is probably the hottest girl that's straight up cold approached and fell in love with me

cruises are awesome
>>
>>38975455
why didn't you just pity scissor the poor girl?
>>
File: cat.jpg (54KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
Yeah, but that's because I look fit-ish in clothes and my face is "cute". Maybe "handsome" on a good day.

>get approached by a qt during a Josh Turner concert
>her icebreaker was "you vape, too?"
>inb4 vape fag
>we chat it up, she's buying me drinks.
>find out she's 30 and named Bridget
>I'm 19
>boner engaged
>her friends nudge me into the dance floor area with her
>she teaches me how to country dance
>we've been doing this for a while
>it's getting intimate
>I'm close enough to her where I breath on her neck (grills love this)
>i feel her shudder and she starts kissing my neck
>she starts kissing me afterwards
>okay-ish kisser, but fuck she's sucking on my tounge and biting my lower lip
>hhhnnnnnnnnggg
>her friends and her invite me back to their hotel to stay for the night
>oh fuck yes

>we stop by a mexican restaurant that's closed at 3 in the morning
>her friend owns the place
>lets us in and cooks us the most bomb-ass mexican cuisine i have ever had
>lots of sexual tension is building up between me and Bridget
>>
Part 2

>we get to their hotel
>her friends take a group shower or some shit when we get to the room
>Bridget jumps in bed, i slide in next to her getting all cozy
>she starts kissing me again, but this time stroking my dick
>i make some moaning sounds to get her going and start rubbing her cooter pooter
>she pulls my undies down, grabs my dick and gets on top of me while I'm laying down
>holds my dick as she lets it slide into her
>she winces a bit, looks a little surprised, can't fit it initially
>she finally slides all the way in and starts riding me
>she's moaning my name and being super fucking rough with me
>5 min later i tell her to get on her back
>pound her missionary, going deep
>she's basically moaning loud as fuck and saying my name over and over again
>after a bit, she shoves me off
>puts me on my back, grabs my dick, and starts stroking the shaft while working her tongue on the head
>fuuuuuuaaaaaaarrrrrrrrk
>i eat her out after a couple minutes of the most awesome head i got in a long time
>eventually she gets up, gets on all fours on the bed and spreads her ass and tells me to fuck her
>okay i guess
>fuck her from behind
>she's screaming and shaking and this point
>pull out and cum on her ass
>she's still shaking
>tells me i have a "very nice dick" and "know how to use it"
>we cuddle and talk about her two kids

>wake up next morning
>wake her up, tell her i have to go
>she smiles and gives me the biggest kiss, hugs me and says thank you
>grab an uber back home

So yeah I guess I reached that point to answer your question, op. It's kinda neat.

Just take care of yourself and be a little cocky. Usually that's what it takes
>>
>>38975699
>>38975706
>30 years old
>2 kids
You know someone was gonna say it. But that's 1 more sex than I've ever had, so good job, buddy
>>
>>38975638
You totally lost me with that run on sentence but basically I'm working up the courage to go for it.
>>
File: jean-pierre-fux-after-surgery.jpg (28KB, 474x370px) Image search: [Google]
jean-pierre-fux-after-surgery.jpg
28KB, 474x370px
>>38975706
>2 kids
>>
>>38975746
>reading some long greentext literotica story

lel
>>
>>38975746
What´s the problem with that?
>>
>>38975706
where did her friends go?
are they still in the shower?
are they there in the other bed?
>>
>>38975250
Was napping in public and an ugly girl woke me up to tell me i was very handsome. Said thanks and went back to sleep.

She glares at me whenever i see her now
>>
>>38975746
Thanks dude. I always had a milf fantasy, so I'm happy with the damage I done

>>38975774
Fuck if I know. I think her friends were being bros or something. I mean one of them was piss drunk and was puking in the toilet.

They were in the bed next to us when I woke up, that's all I know

>>38975752
C-sections keeps the swollen axe mound fresh, man. I ain't complaining
>>
>>38975437
>Feels good fellas. Once you've gotten better than 90% percent of the population, girls NOTICE

>once you're in the 10% of men, you can get 80% of the women.

Great to hear anon...
>>
>>38975523
this desu

nohomo
>>
I've reached the level where girls always look at me. It's actually really annoying.
>>
File: Z1F5xnT[1].gif (81KB, 223x162px) Image search: [Google]
Z1F5xnT[1].gif
81KB, 223x162px
>girls approaching you
It's like you don't even know how girls work. They just play signs and hope you notice.
>>
>>38975483
Then I wonder why people come up to me for a PT sesh without me advertising for it ;)
>>38975491
If that was a man I would rape it
>>38975692
She seemed sweet, kinda reminded me of a cute little forest animal. I wanted to leave the thing alone
>>
>>38975437
my nigga
>>
>>38975250
Be 6'3 250 lbs
Big white guy
I get approached by black women almost twice a week. They always say they like my tattoos, ask if I'm free. I love how they never ask if I have a girlfriend. Most are ugly but some are pretty decent looking. The other women that hit on me are old ugly white women. I'm married though and I don't cheat so I've never been with a black women or old ugly white milf.
>>
girls don't approach guys bro, not in teh sense guys define approaching

female approaching = making it clear she's available and being in proximity to you.

you still need to do 90% of the work, she's just made it slightly easier by being receptive and making it clear she's receptive.

if you're hedging your bets on a girl asking you out you'll die a virgin tbqh.
>>
>>38975981
untrue
>>
>>38976214

This is true and its a problem of mine, I'm a decent looking guy and just don't have the balls to go up and approach women. I'm always like "hey well if shes interested she'll come to me." I need to find a way to just man up and do it. I guess i'm scared of rejection even though i've never been rejected by a women before..
>>
well i reached that Level Long time ago... even before being fit. Ist all about being confident and have a nice smile.
>>
>>38976229

if you're legit "decent looking" you've probably been approached or invited by a female before but didn't notice.

it's going to be relatively subtle unless the girl is sloppy drunk, a teenager, or slutty as fuck.

it can be as subtle as just standing in proximity to you and glancing vaguely in your direction

e.g. I recently had just met that night & hit it off with offer to drive me 2 hours to an event we were both going to, put her number into my phone, and hit me up the next day to confirm.

that's an odd thing for anybody to do to someone they just met, and could easily be written off as

> oh just being friendly

but shit that'd also be a really convenient way to spend a lot of time with somebody at her expense.

and yeah we did hook up at the event.
>>
>>38976325

That shit's too subtle, i'm just going to start going for guys now
>>
I still need personality gains, but all the girls I know got a LOT more comfy around me, hanging by my arms, doing flirty sexual remarks, laying on my cheat, shit like that.
I'm a huge 100 kg 1.97 m burly guy with a friendly face and a relaxed attitude.
Yeah man, girls NOTICE YOU when you're over the average man in any way. I basically just have to exist in an room for girls to talk to me like "he he anon you're so tall/big" and shit like that.

Granted I'm too friendly and sometimes naive to ever get anything out of it (I'm not aggressive enough, I've been told) but I enjoy being cool and noticed.
>>
>>38975250
Why does the guy in the pic look so "soft"? hes clearly ripped but his muscles looks like fat thats shaped like muscle.
>>
>>38976544
Because there's no sweat, the skin is not red like after workout and the muscles are flabby, not natty rock-hard
>>
>>38975706
wow what a night. How drunk were you?
I don't know if its better than a cosy night of vidya desu
>>
>>38975455
>grills

Lmao you mean *girls don't you??? BWAAHAHAHAH TYPE MUCH???
>>
>>38975250
No, but sometimes I catch ugly girls mirin. Either that or I'm getting uglier and look like a freak or something.
>>
>>38976565
you serious newfag? can't tell if obvious sarcasm or autism. go to sleep, you've got school tomorrow.
>>
File: myaaa.jpg (242KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
myaaa.jpg
242KB, 750x1000px
>>38976650
thanks for the (you) meat head. been a slow night in /b/
>>
File: 1475198449531.jpg (32KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1475198449531.jpg
32KB, 400x267px
>>38975964
This, it makes me uncomfortable as fuck. There's one though that's a qt, I should chat her up.

Anyone else have this problem? I glance is fine, but going outside these days is just awkward for me.
>>
>>38976197
kek
>>
When I'm wearing a tank top women touch my arms by "accident" but I've only ever had 2 women come up to me to take me home
>>
>>38975250
not approach, but Ive realized now this year that I get alot more looks. you know, where you know somebody is staring at you in the corner of your eye, or when girls give you that, "up and down" look, or when girls are in groups, they tend to stare longer

People are more open to me when they hear me speak, since I dress and act like a hood. older ladies lighten up when they realize on not out there to rob them

its weird cause Ive never had that feel
so this is what being a normie is like
>>
File: angry dogo.jpg (206KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
angry dogo.jpg
206KB, 768x1024px
>>38975250
Only sluts approach first.
>>
File: 1470849161475.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1470849161475.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>38975437
This post made me smile. You're on your way anon.
>>
File: 1474231082628.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1474231082628.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>>38975491
>roid clit
>>
>>38975455
Please trip so i can filter your flat roided ass
>>
>>38978159
closing your lappy top will solve it
>>
>>38975455
wow... i thought you were a man this whole time, ha!
>>
>>38977275
And I wouldn't have it any other way
>wanting a gf
>wanting to get cucked
>>
>>38975355
>implying that picture is an offense to anyone
>not wanting to be trained by golden age Arnold
>>
>>38975498
You can work on uninteresting part, just learn shit, but
>pretentious fucker
Is there a better kind?
>>
>>38976510
I know you probably don't care enough about an anons opinion, but be more passive-aggressive, giving sexual remarks back, bitches are as spergy as guys, they just handle it a lot better because they can be pervy without anyone calling them out, but they'll never know if you're interested unless you give them a hint
>>
>>38975571
Barrel chest trick?
>>
>>38975250
No, I have an ugly ass face, no amount of lifting will cure that.
>>
>>38978679
>ywn know this feel
happypepe.jpg
>>
Approached by women in my country? No.

Have women been immensely more receptive of my approaches? For sure.
>>
I worked out for 2 months and I started having teenage girls approach me quite frequently, I don't think it's much to do with size, I swear they can just smell the test boost...
>>
>>38976229
HOW THE FUCK do I approach this guy at my gym? I have a huge crush on him and I have looked at him, smiled, asked the typical "sry you using this machine" bullshit and he has once asked me if I'm using one machine.

At this point I'm pretty sure that he'll never make a move or he is just not that into me. I get a feeling that he seems a bit awkward around me, but could be that I'm hallucinating and that it's my stare or something making him uncomfortable.
>>
>>38978729
>38978729
Sverige detected.
>>
>>38978956
Is this true, are swedish girls really not into approaching or just not into fit guys?
>>
>>38978970
As a Swedish woman I can tell that we pretty much never approach guys. But on the other hand the guys doesn't really approach us either. Bars and night clubs are the only socially acceptable to ever talk to strangers. People will look at you like you had a plague if you even sit next to them in a bus.
>>
ITT: mostly betas
>>
>5'7”
>story ends here because 5'7"
>>
>>38978868

Get over it?

Hate when girls can't take a hint desu, because I sure can...
>>
>>38978990
Är svennegrabb så finner viss lättnad i detta
haft två flickvänner som tog första steget med mig och ett ligg, dock blir man lite fundersam på denna jävla sida när var och varannan grabb tydligen har tjejer som hänger efter dem och vill ha attention och undrar då såklart varför det inte händer här

Tack och såklart y-you too
>>
You need to have an attractive face for that.
>>
>>38975250
No.

A girl smiled at me when I was carrying a bunch of meat and getting cranberry juice while on gym attire though. Felt good
>>
>>38975706
>cooter pooter
>implying you are not 27 and overweight
>>
>>38975687
whats your stack?

Gonna do test/deca bnc in a week
>>
>>38978990
Must be nice having all those decent respectful African and Arabs enriching your country
>>
>>38979325
here's your (You)
now shut up and stay in your containment board
>>
>be me, 18 year old going into college w/ 6.5/10 qt3.14 gf.
>Don't know how I even landed her had severe gross acne and was skinny fat. life was bretty good
>grill breaks up w/ me start partying
>ugly so no one wants to talk to me/be my friend/ anything
>bretty shit life for a while
>sophomore year go on accutane for 5 months
>while on accutane nothing really changes, life sucks all of sophomore year but lifted a lot and got in shape
>finish accutane in may
>perfect skin, spend summer making money and lifting
>go back to school and instantly have easy time making friends. Fuck 3 girls in a row on three nights first weekend at school (first three fucks ever, orignal GF never put out)
>tons of girls trying to get with me
>friends are telling me X girl wants to get with you, Y girl thnks you're hot
>lifes awesome
>never look back

Moral of the story is prioritize your face because thats what matters most. Go to a dermatologist asap if you have even mild acne, its the biggest turn off in the world.
>>
File: 1471380660802.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471380660802.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>38975250

Girls started me asking out or asking me if I wanted to dance with them at clubs.

Feels good brah
>>
>>38975250
I've noticed that girls have started too stare at me and sometimes even smile, but I'm not yet at the point where they go up to talk to me.
>>
>>38978679
I'm right there with you brother
Im just aiming to become a big fucking troll Mode.
Some girls just want a *big* fucker that can protect them and don't care how pretty he is.
>>
Do you think girls ever approach guys? Cuz it never happened to me but a lot of qts check me out on the bus, etc. It's gotten to the point where I can't look anywhere without looking eyes with some chick.
Anyway I've seen this cute loli looking at me consistently so I have to ask, how do I approach her? We share the same route.
>>
>>38978956

Serbian, if you don't have the balls to approach a girl you will die alone.
>>
>>38979576
Sit next to her and say hi
Start with a comment "so how about this bus, eh?", tell her you've noticed that you both take the same bus or something, then ask her a question (of she's a student, where she works, etc), if she's receptive just keep going from there.
If all goes well ask if she'd like to meet up and ask for her number.

If she's interested then don't be nervous, unless you say something retarded it won't turn her off, and if she's not receptive then she wasn't into you to begin with.
>>
>>38979576

I find it best to break the ice with a funny remark regarding our current location/something happening right now, if she responds well you have the green light and if she doesn't she's not interested.
>>
soon...soon
>>
>>38975981
nah, when youre hot girls aproach you as guys do to hot girls

its just that most guys are undesirable
>>
>>38979576
Office, been approached twice by different qts, another one just recently though she asked a mutual friend of ours still, I don't know who the mystery qt is.
I say qt but they're all at most 7/10. Meanwhile I'm being ignored by someone I work closely with who is christmas cake, in fact even expired as a christmas cake. No fucking idea what's pulling me to her.
>>
>>38979677
>you guys
>implying you're any different
>>
>>38979748
not implying, affirming.

seriously, anyone with a nice body, juicy pecs and abs knows what its like to get girls aproach you. They simply get horny at the sight, just as we do with slim girls with nice waist legs and big tits
>>
>>38979773
Getting horny =/= approaching
Combine that with the fact that girls expect guys to approach them anyway.
>>
>>38979609
>so how about this bus, eh?
>>
>tfw girls have approached me
>tfw qt girls have wanted to be my girlfriend and just straight up asked if after talking for a few days
>tfw too autistic so I rejected them
>>
>>38979905
>implying that girls older than 12 ask guys if they want to be bf and gf without having fucked
>>
>>38975250
No but I get mocked by girls for looking like a try hard. What I'd do wrong?
>>
Had two girls approach me within the span of a month but I sperged out and never talked to either of them again.

[spoiler]I'm a DYEL btw :3[/spoiler]
>>
>>38975250
I've reached the level where some girls show interest and I can approach girls and have them not creeped out by me.

I still look like dog shit tho
>>
>>38980324
Becuz it is mostly due to the fact that you are a Sperglord.

Shred the social awkwardness and stop caring.
>And Maybe you'll make it
>>
I have reached the point where i look buff but nothing happens

STEM is fucking my life up, literally 0 girls

i took the blackpill, we are replaceable, we are fucking doomed

it seems that other people see that i took the edgy pill since once i started being a depressed fuck people started avoiding me even in the gym
>>
>>38975747
>Working up the courage
Not gonna make it
>>
>>38980455
>be me
>at universal Halloween horror nights
>10 million degrees so I throw on wife beater and jeans
>walk into restraunt to get away from the heat
>group of girls walk by and start giggling to themselves and looking at me
>hear one of them say DYEL bro?
>feel the shame wash over me
how is this my fault?
>>
>>38975250
>talking with girl
>tell that I gonna hit the gym after 2 months break
>but anon you look already good
bitch, fucking gains goblin
>>
>>38975372
This.
>>
File: Godfrey-Gao-in-the-Louis--001.jpg (55KB, 460x577px) Image search: [Google]
Godfrey-Gao-in-the-Louis--001.jpg
55KB, 460x577px
6'2'' hovering around 10%bf (korean btw). The cons of maintaining this composition is 100% worth the sacrifice.

Girls that are legit 8/10+ rarely approach you, but they eye fuck you death and it's so painfully obvious. Facial aesthetics are important (prominent cheekbones + angular jawline).

>constant double takes at uni
>girls giving you that head to toe scan
>blatant bending over, exposing their butts in see through yoga pants
>girls mentioning my height + muscles when we should be talking about mitochondria and how it's the powerhouse of the cell.

It can get kind of weird if you never got this kind of attention growing up.

one last thing, ugly/fat girls have no shame in their intentions towards you. They don't even fucking care since most guys are just cool/not stuck up when it comes to females in general, even if they're ugly.
>>
>>38981020
>at uni
>mitochondria
what the fuck
I had to read about that gay ass shit in prep school (gymnasium) and I did fucking social science
>>
>>38981020
6'2" Korean damn. Not saying you're lying but those are some damn fine genetics. I may need some of your skin cells to jerk off into. No Homo btw
>>
When it comes to sloots, the more aesthetic you become, the more they assume that you're piping victoria secret models every night.

Think about it, when you see that qt 31.4, do you think she's single? I assume that hernado vasquez is laying that python on that pussy day and night.

Which is why you have to rely on body language that girls display when they see a potential fuck mate.

>constant hair touching/fixing/stroking
>dilated pupils
>multiple looks when they think you're not aware of their stares
>>
>>38981176

>>constant hair touching/fixing/stroking

that's absolutely bullshit, it doesn't work, unless she is a bimbo with 20 iq
>>
>>38975250
>girls approach you

I mostly just get groped. I'm not even that muscular either. I'm just really broad and 6'3
>>
>>38981173
Sloots always ask if I'm mixed b/c of my height. I was unaware of my height advantage until college .

Socal so girls down here have chronic yellow fever due to kpop/cultural diversity all over.

Another thing is, I didn't realize I was tall until I met a few dudes that were my height and taller.

It's so fucking weird to look up at another dude while talking when you're been looking down 99% of the time.
>>
>stem major
>all the qt dropped out early on
>0 bitches since
>>
>>38981205

you're wrong
>>
>>38981292

i really don't think girls are flirting with me in every fucking waiting line i'm into
>>
>>38975250
Sort of.
They tend to spaghetti around me its really cute.
They'll look at me, sometimes up and down, and start stammering/blushing/giggling then apologize.
They tend to talk to me by asking the time or asking about something from the news that day.
>tfw spanish gril gushes to her friend about me in earshot
>tfw vacationed in south america often enough to have become fluent in spanish
>>
>>38976325
>it can be as subtle as just standing in proximity to you and glancing vaguely in your direction

Wtf, how are you supposed to pick up on this?
>>
I have a friend who is male model status (scouted various times) but is incapable of making small talk with people. It is my theory that bc hes so good looking hes never had to develop those skills. In some ways, be glad you werent born Chad.
>>
>>38981315
only applies if the girl is talking to you or involved in a group/social circle where you're aware of her presence.

obviously if a girl is stroking her hair down the street, she is probably thinking about jamal back home.
>>
It's happening more starting this semester but it's that annoying bullshit where they make themselves available to be talked to instead of just saying something. I'm not going to go out of my way for you, slut
>>
>>38975250
No but i am atleast at the point where they can tell i lift
>i know i have a body better than 98 percent of co workers exept for the lifting bros everyone else is fat or skinny dyel
>so got suprised when i came in and streched a bit wich with shirt i was wearing my obliques showed and i herd a girl respond damm that guy has a nice body
>got tranfered to work in my depertmen and she mires my lean thought not that massive arms
>was not my goal in lifting when i started but nice side effect
>i just wanted to look good for the body imaga issue i had since a child
>>
>>38976325
>it can be as subtle as just standing in proximity to you and glancing vaguely in your direction

This is the part that autistic fit orcs will never pick up on.

You have to really experience these subtle moves on a daily basis to figure out if the girl is just bored or really craving a dick up her pussy.

For example

If you're a good looking dude, sloots will blatantly check you out for a good 3-4 seconds. If you're receptive, you'll know right away that you have the upper hand. If the girl really is trying to get piped, she will do very subtle glances at you when they think you won't notice (but most guys do and play stupid). She will begin to wonder why you're not giving her the same looks.

By remaining oblivious to her hints, you are displaying the type of body language that forever virgins and orcasaurs lack, which is "I get laid by models, you're just another hole for me to try out if I want to"

these subtle glances turn into thirstful stares b/c they think you're oblivious to their moves.
>>
>>38978868
he could be autismo
>>
>>38981670
Now this is autism
>>
>>38978868
Maybe the guy has a gf or just doesn't give a fuck about women at all and therefore just treats you like any other person
>>
I can never tell if girls are being polite or just making conversation or if they're interested. Like I often have girls look at me and smile in the uni dining halls when I walk by, but I don't want to read to deeply into something like that. Or having girls or women start talking to you in line without provocation. I'm pretty shit with women desu. I miss high school when girls would approach me and make it VERY clear they were interested.
>>
>>38975250
Somewhat, moreso just flirting. Had a girl grab me a couple weeks ago at the bar and ask for a picture, I agreed and she said "I think you're just really good looking", and yes I did the sex with her later
>>
>>38981670

nigga you get glanced like 800 times a day

face it, women aren't as lustful as men when they have options

the only women i have seen being lustful as fuck for a guy are milfs who lack options

i have myself being groped and desired by milfs, but girls usually don't give a fuck and probably go for the dude weed lmao type of guy
>>
>>38981498
I despise small talk
I wish I could get away without ever having to do the same song and dance bullshit every time someone needs something or j need something from them
>>
>>38978868
>trying to get a bf at the gym
FUCK OFF. We just want to lift and get the hell out.
>>
I got approached once by a girl at a party. We kept walking past each other around campus and she smiled at me a few times then that night she was spotted me at a party and introduced herself and we grinded and made out a little bit. We got lunch once but I was too autistic to text her again. It's been like a month and she still smiles and says hi to me whenever she sees me
>>
>>38982055
>text her again

Hey you! Been a little busy for a while, but managed to free up my Thursday evening. Want to go grab a drink at --BAR CLOSE TO YOUR PLACE--?
>>
>>38982094
We're both 19 so we couldn't go to a bar but I want take her out to dinner but all of our encounters recently have been me spilling spaghetti everywhere so I don't trust myself to not fuck it up
>>
But what does this short film mean /fit/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKmr7QYtGFk
>>
No, I get the feeling no girls are interested in me at all. Although im fit for normie standards plus i have a 6-7/10 face no girls seem interested in me reeeeee
>>
>>38975699
>>38975706

>Josh Turner concert
>"You vape too?"

congrats on getting pussy but jesus christ man
>>
>>38979603
Ne seri zemo.
>>
>>38975250
No, but I catch them looking at me pretty often. Sometimes even staring.
>>
>>38981959
Right?! I hate creeps who go to the gym just to boggle at men and secretly plot how to hit on them. Gosh. This is why men can't feel comfortable at the gym with creeps like this oppressing us.
>>
I think I've graduated 1 level. Gone from even morbidly obese women calling me a loser, to obese women trying to flirt.

Atleast there isn't outright antipathy from men and women alike anymore bruhs.
>>
File: 900x900px-LL-18007814_image.jpg (82KB, 711x900px) Image search: [Google]
900x900px-LL-18007814_image.jpg
82KB, 711x900px
>>38975687

Bizarre world

>There's guys on here who have girls like that falling in love with them
>There's guys here who have fucked girls like this

Some guys dont know how good they have it. Pic related is the UPPERMOST limit for guys like us. Any less weight and you are really pushing the boundaries of whats possible.
>>
>>38975687
Damn nigga
post face, and body if you want
>>
>>38975790
that's pretty funny dude
>>
>>38978990
>Bars and night clubs are the only socially acceptable to ever talk to strangers. People will look at you like you had a plague if you even sit next to them in a bus.
This is fucking insane, I don't understand
Imagine living in a country full of beautiful women and not being able to fucking interact with them? What the fuck
This is fucked up. People must be so depressed in Sweden
>>
>>38975250
>taking a graphic design course
>qt petite artsy brunette sits a few seats away
>talk after class a few times
>comes up to me after class one day
>"Hey, I just wanted to say I think you're a really cool guy and was wondering if maybe you'd wanna go out or something sometime..."
>had to say no cuz gf
>felt like an ass
...making it?
>>
>>38980473
I have also been pilled
Used to enjoy the flirting and chase with women, now I just look at every single woman as a nutcase whore
4chan probably ruined my life
>>
File: 1350334079756.gif (2MB, 289x333px) Image search: [Google]
1350334079756.gif
2MB, 289x333px
I've always been that level, because pretty face I guess. Now that I've achieved ottermode from skinnyfat, and spend some money on clothes, I definitely get checked out more.
>tfw on the subway a milf and her daughter both mirin

I've also noticed that as I'm getting older (33 now, you're here forever etc.) younger women basically drool around me. Just few weeks back fucked a 19-year old, she really just stuck to me when all I wanted to do was get shitfaced with my buddies. Daddy-issues or wtf is all that about? it's not security, money or anything like that because I'm poor as fuck and extremely irresponsible.
>>
>>38981020
>6'2
>Korean
I don't believe it.

I'm a Korean manlet (5'8) and life is suffering.
>>
There's a girl I always walk past on the way to the gym and she 'smiles' (it's like a subtle smile u know) at me every single time
Should I say something? Or what can I do?
>>
>>38981352
>They tend to spaghetti around me its really cute.
>They'll look at me, sometimes up and down, and start stammering/blushing/giggling then apologize

This is all I want in life.
[spoiler] though maybe a qt pure conservative wife would be nice too[/spoiler]
>>
>>38981020
this so much, also i never no how to say no so i drage the conversation with fatties or ugly, n i dont want to tell them off because everyone will think im a dik n ruin the mode of gatherings or aprties
>>
File: 201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
201603_1131_bfdcb_sm.png
24KB, 300x255px
>>38975250
I'm 5'5

Girls will never approach me
>>
>>38983671
Early thirties is essentially the peak age for a man desu

But yeah, that 19 year old probably had some issues
>>
Yes, but the sick thing is that it happened after I stopped lifting.
I managed to keep from getting fat again, but lost most of my muscle and now I get approached from grills all the time
>>
>>38975250
yes
but i'm homosex
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 600x1572px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 600x1572px
Here's some advice instead of a lame ass story about how I fucked some dime, that in real life looks like trailer trash.

Every girl has a set opinion on how they look & which guys they will be responsive to based on our looks. Most average girls tend to be under-confident about their looks as it is. The girls that actually are hot know this, and have already heard it from guys & girls alike. With that said, girls like confidence & humor, this goes so much further than most realize. As long as you're not a fat slob, or a Napolean Dynamite look-alike, they'll most likely give you the time of day.

MOST IMPORTANT, when u approach a girl, she will be SO much more likely to converse with you, or even give u her number if u just make her feel comfortable. When u approach a girl, these bitches are sly fucking creatures, they will immediately sense your fear or awkwardness straight from the jump, and will immediately, subconsciously reject you before they even open their mouth. You're initial impression is everything, so just be cool. Don't worry so much about saying the perfect one-liner, or trying to sound like a fucking door-2-door salesman. Think of it this way, talk to them like you would if it was a really sexy neighbor u know & are cool with. Keep it honest & to the point, and don't act like a fucking mongaloid, and you should do fine. Imagine this girl knows a little about you & will think something is off if you're not acting how you normally are.

A lot of the confidence issue comes with time & practice, so start young. Girls LOVE attention (even the ones that say they don't), so the fact that you're even approaching them to talk immediately heightens their self-worth. Even if you're dorky & dumb as fuck, they'll 1) appreciate the fact that you thought they were cute enough to get your attention, and 2) think you at least have a set of balls for gathering the courage to approach them, especially if you don't know them very well.

Keep it light, keep it NON-creepy
>>
The only girls that approach me are drunk ones, but my game with them is insane since I started lifting. It's been 1.5 years roughly now since I hit the gym.

>>friend's wives
>>friend's girlfriends
>>random single girls at parties
>>random girls at parties whos bfs aren't there
>>random girls at parties whos bfs are there but are too cucked to do anything
>>"swingers"

Seattle is a fucking joke like this, everyone is massively shy here and refuses to speak to someone unless they're wasted. Also the population of swingers or "poly" couples is mind blowing, I swear I meet more open couples than monogamous ones.

At any rate they just do autistic stuff that all girls do when they want to slyly hit on you - ask for hugs a lot and cling to you, sit up next to you REALLY close so your entire side is squished into theirs, make up any excuse to touch you for any reason. Then you get the types who try to start flirty drinking games or whatever. It's a big mess. I don't drink since it's not in my macros so I'm spilling my spaghetti through all of this. Usually I just give them a pity lifthug, listen to them squeal for a second and then excuse myself.
>>
>>38984171
Hnnnng sauce?
>>
*Your initial impression

Pt. 2

Girls think they're smarter than the average bear (the ones worth going after, at least), so to really get their attention, you MUST psychologically catch their attention even if you're a Channing Tatum stud muffin (that only gets you so far, fellas). To get past the average 'getting her number to text' stage, you must do something bold so they are FORCED to think about you after you've left.

Try this on for size with a cute girl @ your local gym, if it doesn't work you suck at life & you'll probably stop having sex at 28 cuz your wife is a hideous beast.

>approach your target in a NON-threatening area (i.e. Out front of gym, lobby area, water fountain area, leaving gym) somewhere where you're not around a ton of ppl that can hear your convo, but somewhere open enough that she can curve you if she's not into you. In your most confidence way possible, say 'hey, I've seen you here a cpl times before, but I feel weird talking to people at the gym cuz I don't wanna interrupt them. What's your name?' This gives her two options. 1) to tell your her name & gives her a chance to speak, or 2) she says she's busy & you can sleep well that night knowing you gave it the ol' college try. If she continues to stand there after she's told u her name, then you're in. Keep this convo short & to the point. 'I'm kind of in a hurry to work out today cuz I'm busy tonight, but wanted to see if you'd wanna grab a bite to eat?' It's crucial u say this with confidence & authority that u do this all the time & that's it's no big deal what she says to u. You're gonna have to wing it on the conversation from here as there's no way of knowing where it will go. You must rush off to work out like you're pressed for time & make sure NOT to ask for her number. If you did a good job she will be thinking about what just transpired the entire time she's working out.
>>
Fuck these modern "hip" whores. They are not worth your time or money.
>>
>>38979349
SWEDEN YES
>>
File: 1461349256859.jpg (799KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
1461349256859.jpg
799KB, 900x1273px
>>38976214
im going to die a virgin
............................im kinda ok with this
>>
Pt. 3

Don't look at her or anything the rest of your time at the gym. This gives her the opportunity to think about what just transpired (girls are typically bad about making decisions when u put them on the spot). If she wants your nuts, or is even slightly attracted to you, she'll come back up to you to remind you that you didn't get her number. Play it off dumb, like 'oh yeah, what is it', cuz u don't wanna look desperate. Get her number, 'say cool, I'll call you' and go about your day. Don't say you'll txt her, even though she'll probably txt you, it makes u look passive if u say that. Eye contact, the way u stand, your body language are all the things girls perceive when ur talking, like they're scanning for metadata. If she doesn't hit u back, don't confront her next time u see her, just say hey & play it off like no big deal. Girls can sense when guys are desperate & really they just feel more comfortable if they can sense that u have a life outside of fapping to the thought of them every night. Girls don't forget to call guys, they're just waiting for u to call them. After u call the first time, then it's ok to txt thereafter, but be a man & call. Just remember if it doesn't work how u want, just try to be friendly with the girl, all girls have friends & hot girls tend to have more hot friends, so there are def perks to being 'just friends' with a girl. Think about it, you talk to ppl all the time, so don't choke when it comes to approaching a random girl, the more relaxed u are, the more comfortable it makes the girl & better your chances. Hope this helps, wish somebody explained these things to me when I was in high school.

If the target girl lets u fuck, be sure to yell out "FOUR-CHANNNNNN!" when u bust a nut.
>>
File: IMG_1554.jpg (44KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1554.jpg
44KB, 540x304px
>>38976325
I was invited out by a female to go to some bars downtown with her and her friends. But I knew it's cause I have a car and they don't. Why else would a 5/10 want a lard ass around?
>>
>>38978868
>HOW THE FUCK do I approach this guy at my gym?
Be straightforward and ask him out or get his number/facebook and do it through there
>>
File: 1301873090516.jpg (20KB, 493x387px) Image search: [Google]
1301873090516.jpg
20KB, 493x387px
>>38984171
So instead of just looking and then spending the rest of the day wondering and getting even more socially awkward I should just go up to them and say hi?
>>
How can I get honest face rates? I'm pretty sure I'm not hideous, and some guys seem to think I'm a huge player. I've also get some smiles from college qts.
>>
>>38985567
post your face on lookism.net you get a legit rating which points out exactly what is wrong and right about your appearance rather than the usual useless "6/10 you look quite good but aren't amazing, maybe try smiling more and getting a haircut" bollocks
>>
>>38985731
thanks, I'll try it
>>
>>38984609
Although I don't agree with all the things stated, this is the most straight-forward advice I've read here in a while.
I already have my own ways of approaching girls, but I only works for certain environments.
Imma give this a try
>>
>>38975325
mirin
>>
>>38981427

because they stand there like a puppy, I've watched girls do this to me in my peripherals before.

they stand there gawkishly, body 100% facing you, hoping to god you make eye contact with them.

because they want the interaction

if its happening its obvious, but its just not what people expect because you guys read pua material and are waiting for

> licks her lips, twirls her hair, pushes her cleavage into your face, mentions shes horny and she forgot to wear panties.

no sober/neurotypical girls act like this.
>>
>>38983681
5'9 here. Just wesr high heels and get over it
>>
yes. i hate it.
>>
>>38981670

ehh nah i disagree with this logic

you need to respond to the signals or else she's just going to go

> he's not interested, next.

or

> he's not able to work out what's going on, next.

the play hard to get shit is for females, and it works for them because men actively pursue.

females don't

the moral of the story is engage don't wait and expect anything to happen because 99.9% of the time it won't (unless you're a famous a fuck musician or someshit and she's a groupie).
>>
>>38975455
LONDON
>>
File: image.jpg (359KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359KB, 1280x960px
>be me
>6'2" handsome white blondie 24yo
>have the 'tism
>get fit thinking it will cure it
>it doesn't
>get socially fit, open up practice everywhere talk to everyone
>now Walk into crowded rooms of strangers with confidence
>have a weeknight spot at a bar where I can unwind and chill
>go there a few times a week, not to pick up girls
>been approached by different women at least 15-20x now
>some start giving me lap dances after I make eye contact and smile
>some sit in my lap and talk for a bit then start making out with me
>fucked a handful of them
I can honestly say I've made it now I'm at a point I never thought I'd be at socially and physically.

If I had any advice it's just TRP and practice talking with women.
>>
>>38987165

this has been my experience

only a few crazy ones will actively pursue the aloof man, you have to indulge in them
>>
File: 1466323687928.jpg (34KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
1466323687928.jpg
34KB, 600x619px
>>38975250
damn /fit/ really is gay as fuck
>>
>>38987452

it doesn't make any sense to be aloof

they're advertising their interest, and their logic is to ignore them so they have time to lose interest before going after them.

> hello yes I'd like to buy this tv

> sorry we have no tvs to sell you

> ok I'll go buy this tv

> just kidding we have heaps of tvs

> well i already bought this one so yeah bye
>>
File: sadpen.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
sadpen.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
This just happened about an hour ago:

>Go to 7-Eleven for beer (inb4 not gonna make it)
>Go down an isle to get beer, hear loud girl on phone next isle over
>Get to the cooler, my beer is in a door in front of her isle
>Wearing 514, showing my glutes, and a tapered T showing my V-taper and sleeves short enough to show my arms real well
>Bend over for beer, girl goes silent on phone
>Stand back up
>Hear her say, "Giiirrrlll... You should this fine ass white boy in front of me. He built by Ambercrombie and shit!"

HOLY SHIT, I'M GETTING MIRED!!!

I turn around, look her in the eyes and smile.

>She quickly turns away
>"Never mind, he got a face like that dude who wants his ring back in them stupid hobbit movie shit."

At least now I have a reason to drink...

Bitch, whatever, your pussy probably stink anyway.

R-r-right guys?
>>
>>38975325
Jelly brah, how long you been lifting?
>>
>>38987837
>stupid hobbit movie shit.
She has trash opinions, disregard her, friend
>>
>>38983547
Mindy Kaling is hilarious.
>>
>>38987004
I'm not a fucking girl, why would I wear high heels you faggot
>>
>>38987837

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha
>>
>>38988180

Just proves FACE is the most important thing.
>>
>>38975437
she'd be like a 4/10 without makeup
>>
>>38988119
Just had to google to see if she ballooned to this weight. Unfortunately nope.

But what the fuck how can the Mindy Project still be on air are there that many pajeets watching her?
>>
>>38987837

isn't elijah woods or w.e his name is cute waifu? or did she call you sam
>>
>>38988303
I think she was calling him Sauron
>>
>>38988303
She meant Gollum.
>>
>>38988303
>>38988318

> that dude who wants his ring back

You fucktards really don't know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>38988372
Fuck you man, it was Sauron who wanted the seventh ring of man back!
>>
File: 1474769922528.png (192KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1474769922528.png
192KB, 500x495px
>>38987837
>>
>>38987837

>r/4chan mods are gayer than Sweden

put me in the screencap please
>>
I'm currently getting hit on by a ftm tranny classmate. Does that count?
>>
File: 1447187008661.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1447187008661.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
nope
anything i pursue i get turned down
>>
File: 1475209557258.gif (1MB, 284x247px) Image search: [Google]
1475209557258.gif
1MB, 284x247px
>>38975250
>tried okcupid couple years ago when skelly
>messaged women, actually went on a couple dates, nothing
>today
>girls actually messaging ME
>they're either ugly or totally flat-chested
>have the bravery to message hotter chicks now
>they never respond
>been at it for a month and I haven't managed to set up a single date
>mfw
>>
>>38988534
Bang them.
There's something incredibly satisfying about physically reminding them they aren't a man. Especially if they cry a little.

Consensually of course, I know that sounds a little creepy
>>
File: 1433852099854.png (108KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1433852099854.png
108KB, 500x404px
>>38987837
I'm cryin for you anon
>>
>>38988442
right but we never see his face.
>>38987837
pics?
>>
>>38975250
girls? approach me?

dont fuck with me! i know im fucking ugly
>>
File: 1453432897740.jpg (186KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453432897740.jpg
186KB, 720x960px
>>38975437
big titty girls always do this and it's so hot
they lean over and press their tits right on you

I'm an assman, but I'll take DDs no questions asked.
>>
File: tmp_20797-FA31123626970.jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20797-FA31123626970.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
>talking to this tiny blonde girl
>had a weird accent (found out she's one of those mythical creatures, a legit White Mexican girl)
>she's giggling, touching her hair, definitely wants the D
>Oh no, I had to pass a monstrous protein fart! Just started bulking again and I switched to a new brand
>Silent but deadly.
"Oh anon, it smells like they're fixing the sewers around here"
>either she's a moron or she really wants to fuck, I think to myself
>bring her to my place, fuck her brains out, all the time while dropping these truly evil farts that she pretended to not notice

I chalk that up as a win.
>>
>>38988605
They're pretty gross looking, though. Like they're 5'4 and have traits that would be ugly for both genders
>>
File: 1448437650313.jpg (42KB, 550x557px) Image search: [Google]
1448437650313.jpg
42KB, 550x557px
>>38987432
>TRP
>>
>>38975523
>>38975949

I did some research, he's done some nudes, and apparently that's him hard.
>>
>>38989008
Marcel Rodriguez btw
>>
>>38987837
dude post pics

that was disrespectful as fuck, who the hell talks like that in public?
>>
>>38987837
>wanting to fuck a nigger

You should be ashamed.
>>
>>38988974
Le girls will just come to me if I be myself right guyss XDXD
>>
>>38976214
>>38976229
No.

As others said if you look good, girls actually approach you
>be at a festival
>walk with my two bros
>two girls come at me
>think they want to tell me smth
>kiss me on both cheeks
>"oh we just had to do that because you look so good"
>"t-thanks you too"
>walk off
I have a gf so it's always kinda awkward, I always try to be nice to them tho

>at same festival
>i was 21
>about 25yo megan fox lookalike, no shit
>her boyfriend sitting next to her
>she asks if im a model or what
>no lol
>tells me how aesthetic and clear-cut my face is
>i was actually dyel back then
I wonder what her bf though lol
>>
>>38989172
maybe TRP helps if your personality is complete shit lol
>>
>>38988942
As long as they look good bent over?
>>
>>38987837
based anon

never stop lifting

thots will be thots
>>
File: leafy.jpg (24KB, 468x265px) Image search: [Google]
leafy.jpg
24KB, 468x265px
>>38989172
they definitely won't come if you behave like you're in some kind of fucking cult dedicated to fucking them, complete with a set of codewords to make it look like you know what you're talking about

the reason you see results from TRP behaviour is because at it's root it's just inspiring confidence in yourself, not xd le Neg her Frame alpha bollocks

also, straight out of leddit
>>
File: IMG_20161007_093402.jpg (107KB, 1080x771px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161007_093402.jpg
107KB, 1080x771px
>tfw
I accidentally matched her and she's quite ugly
Wat do
>>
>>38989749
That's the point. Read the material with the intention of personal development and gaining confidence in yourself, not the PUA shit
>>38989492
The greatest minds I have ever known have belonged to highly introverted people. TRP can help us be more outgoing even though it goes against our nature.
>>
>>38988909
You're a hero, bro
>>
>>38989971
Post moar pics, the prof pic is borderline
>>
19, about to turn 20, been dating gf for 1½ a year.
Starting to panic that I won't get to flirt/fuck with more 16-20-year olds if I keep dating her. Don't want to be bound down yet.
Wat do.
>>
>>38990363
Dump that bitch and fuck sloots of course
>>
>>38975325
You fucking raped her you monster
>>
>>38989971
Say
>were your laptop as hot as me it would've blown up, now are you in for gaggin on my dick?
>>
>>38990363
I'm 22 and have a girlfriend for 7 years

If she's a good gf, keep her. You see how hard it is for those other faggots around here to even get a useful gf. I also think about fucking other chicks; but I feel that what I have now is worth more than some dirty sloots. Keeping longterm girls pays off as she will do *anything* for you. Any thing.
>>
>>38990363
Fucking slutboy gonna dump his GF for some nasty sluts and then will cry because he's lonely. Kill yourself.
>>
>>38976670
O-OH MAN MY MAN I GOT YOU, CUS LIKE YOU GAVE ME A (YOU) RIGHT?
GUYS! GUYS! LOOK AT ME IM BEING A TROLL XDDDDD WEIRDDD :DDD.
LIKE, I TOTALLY GOT YOU
>>
>>38981777
i do this.
>>
>>38990350
>>
File: ret.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
ret.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>38990641
>>
File: 1460530508374.jpg (33KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1460530508374.jpg
33KB, 633x758px
>repeatedly approach 5-6/10 unconventional beauties aka ugly girls
>rejected every time
>tfw
>score with 9/10 stacies on several occacions
i don't want to be a reacher
RRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38989749
Newfag here. What's TRP?
>>
>>38990664
Tbh that bio is lit senpai
>>
>>38975250
Well, a drunk girl that was pole dancing with a streetlight last night asked me to go home with her. But I did just fucked my gf and needed to sleep before going to work, so I refused. Felt great, tho
>>
>>38990827
The Regulars of /pol/
>>
>>38988071
but the hobbit was stupid
>>
pretty common after getting down to 10% bf

recent one happened at a deli

>go in to store to get a bottled water
>spot this cute/nerdy girl waiting for her sandwich
>I see her staring at me longer than most girls stare
>she starts to move around me, giving seductive glances
>we made multiple eye contact
>she would smile nd give me the "talk to me" look.

WHile in line, I was daydreaming about my future with her(dating/marrying/cuddling/kids/random blowjobs)

> I pay for my water, she looks at me as I'm walking out of the store

In a relationship, fml.

Moral of the story

-stay single
-get shredded
-girls will spill their spaghetti

6'3'' btw.

Manlets may have different results
>>
So all you need to get girls to not be disgusted by your presence is to be at minimum 6'3, naturally attractive and at minimum have large biceips, chest and look good in clothing?

Why didn't anyone say it was that easy.
>>
>>38976214
my ex gf of 2 years approached me multiple times before i commited to her and she was like a very very good 8 or even a 9. after that i have never been approached by a girl ever again tho
>>
>>38979603
Can confirm this. I grew up in Sweden, but originate from Serbia. Unless you are talkative and outgoing, girls won't care for you at all in Serbia.
Same in Russia, if you aint approaching or talkative, you have a very very small chance of getting anything.
>>
>>38975250
Yeah. It's because I'm not completely autistic, not because I'd be a mountain of muscle.
>>
>>38983664
If you actually have a gf, well done. Doesn't stop from befriending her though, unless your culture implies that man + woman doing stuff together = ROMANCE
>>
>>38975250
I don't need to be fit for that, my face does all the work
>>
>>38975250

>Have you reached the level where girls approach you brahs?

yeah, sure

I'm going to kill myself lads, do you think a .22 is enough or it will bounce in my head?
>>
>>38975325
Real talk - this is as close as you will ever get to a girl approaching you unless you're 10/10 model-tier. Woman do not blatantly ask out men because they'd be considered desperate losers if they did among their peers. So they get real fucking close to you and try to construct a situation where you make the move. You missed your opportunity and should learn from this.
>>
>>38978990

that's not my experience desu

i get approached and hit on fairly regularly as a man here (at least in the nightlife) and i'm not super-good looking or anything, probably a 6 at best
>>
>>38975355
Jesus fuck is that supposed to insult /fit/? Being trained by Arnold?
>>
>>38990827
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
>>
>>38992197
Please don't shoot yourself. Exit bag or wrestle a grizzly bear in a death match. Less stats for the anti-gats.

But really don't shoot yourself. It can fail horrendously and prevent any future gains.
>>
File: fit stable.jpg (315KB, 1267x952px) Image search: [Google]
fit stable.jpg
315KB, 1267x952px
>>38989058
niggers
>>38987837
you should have told her at least im not a nigger. if you arent...
>>
>>38975699
>>38975706
worst greentext ever. >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>38975250
>tfw Skinnyfat but my clothes make me look fit
>Get hit on, on every party I am
Feels god
>>
File: kai_by_juacamo-d8iz1rk.png (315KB, 1107x1750px) Image search: [Google]
kai_by_juacamo-d8iz1rk.png
315KB, 1107x1750px
I'm gay and fat and overweight

I wish I looked like that. Wish I could be a gay bar stripper.
>>
>>38978868
If you're the pale brunette with the ponytail at my rec center, I had no idea.
>>
I get off to rejecting more than anything. Prolly some sick psychological bullshit, but there's nothing like catching a girl looking then giving her a look of disgust and totally ignoring her existence or attempts to catch your gaze. You can see thier self esteem collapse in those few moments and it gets my jimmy harder than Mia fucking khalifa. Prolly the 'tism
>>
>>38992291
>>38978301
It's implying /fit/ is a bunch of autists pretending to know how to get as fit as Arnold. Judging by your inability to read into the image, I'd say it's right.
>>
>Qt who is always with a group of friends, she's never by herself
>Shy too
>Constantly lock eyes with her
>One day meet her and her friends
>Join them in heading over to a party
>I spend the time talking to the girls
>She gets drunk and says that she likes me
>Not sure if it's a "I love you" or a "You're a cool guy to hang out with" like
>Spend the night talking to her
>Never get a chance to talk to her again since she's always surrounded with friends.
>Eyes lock even more

Someone help, is she interested? I'm autistic when it comes to this
>>
File: tumblr_o7hql749D31v4a8wfo1_500.png (182KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7hql749D31v4a8wfo1_500.png
182KB, 500x269px
>>38996712
>is she interested?
no
>>
>>38975250
I hit the level where grills and homos hit on me.

I'm still fucking oblivious to it according to friends and family.
>>
File: image.jpg (333KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333KB, 1000x1500px
>>38975250
>tfw my oneitis hates me
>>
File: cool pepe.jpg (7KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
cool pepe.jpg
7KB, 195x195px
>>38975437
Had this happen to me once. Pretty sure she was a sloot and had some stds, but it still feels
>>
>>38996712
Only one way to find out, faggot. Ask her out.
>>
>>38997126

which movie is this?
>>
>>38997484
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
>>
>>38975699
>you vape, too?
>bomb ass
>>38975706
>getting all cozy
>undies
>I make moaning sounds
>awesome
>kinda neat
>>
>>38992257
>you didn't give in to her and signify that you're a beta
>she's not in charge of the situation

he was right.
>>
>down to 8% BF, arm vascularity out of control rn
>my face is p aesthetic, used to get away with that alone before I got shredded
>go to bookstore to wait for my buddy
>browsing manga, comics, sci fi books for anything cheap
>qt petite Asian girl with glasses working and stacking books
>notice they have gundam and shit so I walk over
>qt follows me over there and keeps kind of walking right in front of me and going "oops"
>I kind of wtf and get out of her way, she's not even restocking the area, her books and stock are back by the sci fi shit
>happens 2 more times

Was she mirin? Or did she think I was shoplifting lol
>>
>>38975250

I got approached more when I was at the 80kg curlbro stadium.
>>
>>38998236
She wanted the D

Always assume she wants the D
>>
>>38975437
>90%
>not 95%

c'mon, /fit/
>>
even if my body didn't look like dogshit my face looks like birdshit and will do so until I die so no
>>
>>38998254
So how do you talk to autistic clumsy qts
>>
>>38998302
Throw some of your own patented autism at her.

Or you know ask what her name is. Maybe ask what she is doing. Make a joke about her getting in your way.

Idk man its not rocket surgery
>>
File: IMG_3452.jpg (125KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3452.jpg
125KB, 643x820px
>>38975455
>>
>>38998336
Fuck I've been so out of it talking to vapid basics who bant off the bat I've forgotten how to talk to girls who I'd actually feel bad about hurting.
>>
>>38998374
Its ok man I usually do the same kind of shit. I'm not smooth enough to think of things to say on the fly.
>>
>>38991815
Just break up with your gf, damn. If you're that easily being swayed and wanting to fuck other girls and then complaining about not being able to. It's a disservice to you and to her.
>>
File: Jack McBrayer-MTO-006086.jpg (75KB, 433x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jack McBrayer-MTO-006086.jpg
75KB, 433x600px
>>38990535
FUCK I DIED
>>
>>38990816
Only approach 8s and up, a lot of times they're really nice since they aren't approached often. For some reason 5s and 6s are stuck up especially if they bang a lot. Probably because they bang a lot and are trying to shake the slut rep.
>>
>>38998254
>Always assume she wants the D

>"ew no i was just being nice"
>>
>>38998817
Yeah but if you go for it at least you're being honest. I'd rather be honest than nice.
>>
>>38998817
>Oh no a girl rejected me
>How will I ever show my face again
>>
>>38994477
I feel dirty for knowing where this is from
>>
>>38996712
Of course she is interested you fucking retard. Its not fair all these faggots get these opportunities and have to ask for advice
>>
>>38975250
>Be pizza hut delivery driver (Still studying in uni)
>Deliver to a 18th birthday party
>They ordered a shit ton of pizza, so I bought a lot of bags to carry them all in
>When I finished placing all the pizza on the table, a group of girls walk up to me
>One of them goes "did you want some help with that? Or did you want me?"
>I say "Sorry what was that?" before she proceeds to spaghetti "n-nothing"
>Give them a smile while they mire me carry all the bags back to my car because real men only take one trip.
>>
>>38999123
Its so cute when girls spaghetti like that
>>
>>38975250
>I'm on 4chan on a friday night girls don't talk to me . meme
>>
>>38975455
WOLLONGONG
>>
How the hell do you guys look? I don't even get noticed
>>
>>38975250
ya girls approach me a lot, ive had groups of girls following me around, girls do all sorts of stupid shit for me. But Ill tell you what, once you get to that level its a doubled edged sword. Cuz a lot of girls wont even give you the time of day period and auto think you are a huge douche bag. Ive litterally had girls come up to me just to tell me they think im ugly and dont know why everyone else likes me. And just a few weeks ago while with a group of friends 2 girls came up to me and were liek "probably the first time youve ever heard this but no" and walked away...

So.. umm.. ya.. its not that great
>>
>>38997635
>>38982618
these holy kek
>>
>>38999441
everyone likes to hate on the confident guy. Brush it off and remember youre doing great. their behavior is just a reflection of their own insecurities
>>
>>38984171
You are on the right track but it takes more than balls to talk to them...you need some substance and as painful as it is sometimes you have to keep conversation going. If its too painstaking then take the hint and just fucking walk away, almost ass-holish walk away.

But ya, to your other point is disarming them. Most females are on the defense initially because they don't know your intensions or are just closed..the key is to not take it personally. You are a stranger and treat the situation as such, kind of delicate but ease into things more and more.
>>
>>38975250
I intentionally wear baggy clothes, also I'm not tall so I'm practically invisible
>falling for the vaginal jew
>>
>>38979007
I'm 6 feet and a 24 year old khv. Trust me height really doesn't matter. Shit I even blew the chance to gf a qt half Asian with a decent personality.
>>
>>38999441
Girls like that like to imagine themselves being so high on the Stacy-scale that they can reject males that other girls would love to get with. It's just mediocre bitch ego-stroking.
>>
>>38999327
TUGGERANONG
Where my Canberra bros at.
>>
>>38975250
Yeah. But they also approached me when I was 6'1 160lbs... So it might be face anyways.
>>
>>38983264
>>38981959

I'm new here. Are yall gay?
>>
>>38999474
Im not some super confident dude. But I mean I have a job as a model I guess so I stick out maybe more so than the normal person. I guess if your a man whore and want to fuck any girl its pretty cool. Cuz you certainly get stuff for "free" sometimes. But like I said theres lots of girls that wont even give you the time of day, ive had just as many terrible things happen to me as ive had good.

>>38999737
Oh ya I dont doubt that is some of the reasoning. Funny thing is i acutally saw one of the girls like a week or 2 after it happened, and I saw her with I can only assume was her boyfriend out in town holding hands and he was ... well........ way below her level lets just say that imho if we were going by looks. shrug
>>
>>38987837
R E K T
E
K
T
>>
>>38990535
This man just sexually harassed me. How dare you. Disgusting. You disgusting pig. What is your name?
>>
I've transcended that level and am now at the level where girls actively avoid me haha
>>
>>38976510
At 197 and 230lbs you're practically dyel tier
>>
>>38978990
I guess Swedish women are reserved for big refugee dick, because those don't know your culture and are so sexy and exotic with their accents and "hey sexeh girl u wun tu fuck?"
>>
>>38979576
It's a bad idea. Don't shit where you eat, it's tempting but even if she just straight up declines your advances it's gonna be weird to see her everday
>>
>>38988071
The hobbit movies are Reddit tier>>38998250
There are curlbro stadiums? Are you German?
>>
>>39000383
E. Normus
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.