[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its that time of the year again whats the optimal Halloween

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: spookyflex.jpg (26KB, 386x284px) Image search: [Google]
spookyflex.jpg
26KB, 386x284px
Its that time of the year again

whats the optimal Halloween costume for showing off gains?
>>
>>38970907
Get green body paint and go as The Hulk or the Green Giant.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 550x685px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 550x685px
>>38970907
>>
File: swat.jpg (19KB, 236x424px) Image search: [Google]
swat.jpg
19KB, 236x424px
>women don't lift
>men do
>women's costumes are designed to show off gainz
>men's aren't

thinking of seeing if Leg Avenue's largest size will fit me
>>
>>38970971
you should do it. i dressed like a chick last year and wore something similar to that swat chick, and had a corset on that sucked in whats left of my flabby gut. i had a friend at a salon do my makeup so i looked like a legit drag queen, and my friends thought my costume was hilarious until they got a look at my shoulders and arms. i normally wear baggy tshirts so this was the first time they saw me emerge from my cotton cocoon. they were mirin all night long, and holy fuck do chicks ever like a guy comfortable enough to dress in drag. i was hit on more than ive ever been, i recommend it
>>
you have to be pretty ripped to pull off Bane, otherwise you just look like a dweeb
>>
>DYEL'S encourage each other to show off their non existant gains: the thread
>>
Need more suggestions people. I'm a poorfag who can barely afford alcohol for the halloween party, but I still need a costume.

Was thinking of getting some Adidas clothes and going as a gopnik, so I can use the costume as regular clothes after lol
>>
Kek i used to dress like hooker for Halloween
high heels, short skirt, bra, blonde wig and jewelery

Fun times
>>
>>38971227
To put things in perspective i'm 5ft11 225lb /fraudster
>>
I'm thinking of dressing up as one of those brown warriors from game of thrones

I don't even watch the stupid show but girls like it so *shrug*
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.