[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck eats fruit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (14KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 243x207px
How do people get full off fruit?

If I'm hungry and try to eat an apple I'll get even more hungry and feel like I'm about to die until I eat some meat. Eatting fruit gives me a headache sometimes too, but I'll feel just fine after eatting a tub of ice cream.
>>
>>38970574
No one gets full off of fruit...?
>>
File: ff71ec15323f01c8f08240de60b4150e.jpg (218KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
ff71ec15323f01c8f08240de60b4150e.jpg
218KB, 736x1104px
>>38970574
>try to eat an apple I'll get even more hungry and feel like I'm about to die until I eat some meat
>but I'll feel just fine after eatting a tub of ice cream.
have you seen a doctor anon
>>
>>38970591
Don't vegans or those other sissy rabbit people do it?
>>
>>38970591
This.

I eat one clementine with my breakfast and usually a banan with my oats every day.
>>
an apple or banana towards the end of the day can give you the sugar and energy you need to finish the day without indulging on high calorie foods
>>
Fruits make great snacks

Nobody just eats fruit as a meal
>>
File: 1468662498_maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468662498_maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>38970574
have it with some greek yogurt and all bran. you can set your watch to your shits if you do that
>>
>>38970615
That's looks delicious, I'm going to make that tonight.
>nb4 blog post
>>
>>38970940
Easier to just dip slices into peanut butter. Why would you make them into these sandwiches? One bites and the PB is going to spill out the sides and fuck everything up.
>>
>>38970671
>Fruit snacks
>>
>>38970574
cheese and apple slices are a good snack
>>
>>38970574
i eat fruit for breakfast nearly everyday, been brought up eating fruit instead of sweets.
Breakfast
>1-2 bananas
> either 2 pear or 2 kiwis
>a whole tub of raspberries
>>
>>38970574
>he fell for the fruit meme
Hansololaugh.gif
>>
An apple with peanut butter is actually a really filling meal. I can eat it and not be hungry for hours plus I get all the protein and fats plus extra nutrients.
>>
My breakfast is an apple, a banana, and sometimes a handful of almonds. This is enough to keep me going until 1 or 2 pm when I have lunch. I have been doing this for at least 10 years. You sound like a retarded fatty that probably thinks vegetables are disgusting too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.