[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: t5u1QWZ.jpg (75KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
t5u1QWZ.jpg
75KB, 666x666px
>tfw lifting takes off the pain of thinking
>tfw being back home the pain comes back
>tfw realization that life is not going the way i thought it would
what is life, /fit/?
>>
>>38969873
How did you expect it to go and what actually happened anon?
>>
>>38969873

What are you actively doing to change the situation (apart from lifting)?
>>
>>38969889
thought i'd have a stable job by now, that my gf of 5 years stops being so immature at times, that maybe i find some friends
>>38969909
jobwise, writing a lot of applications
girlwise, talking to hear
friendwise, trying to fit in but i'm just who i am
>>
>>38969939
Is never too late to change things anon you're on a good path and actively trying to resolve your problems and improving yourself. You're gonna make it
>>
>>38970010
yes and no. i have no clue what i want out of life, so i'm just floating somewhere unknown with the thought of maybe one day having some sort of nice home or something
i've talked to my girl countless times, always got the "i promise i'll change it" answer but nothing has changed at all, have been thinking about just breaking it up, sex hasn't been the greatest too since a long time
and friends, i had friends which moved away and now i'm just a lonely faggot not capable of finding anyone even if actively trying
>>
>>38970049
I am also dealing with many unknowns at the moment. Studying abroad and about to graduate after some delay. Don't wanna go back to home country so trying to improve local language and look for jobs at the same time. Have gf here and don't wanna let her go also. My life ahead of Mr is riddled with unknowns and I feel just like you that I don't have a clear idea where I am heading to or what I am supposed to do. Finding friends seem even more difficult as I age. When it comes to your situation don't try to change people because it seldom works. Either try to accept them with their flaws or move on. Maybe you should focus more on yourself try to pick up another hobby besides lifting that yuu wanted to try
>>
>>38970192
maybe i should, maybe i might just find a job that suits me, maybe she's not the girl of my life after all
lifting atleast keeps me from thinking about all of this for a brief moment
>>
>>38970211
Are you trying to get a programming job without a degree or just the job market is shit where you live? Only you can feel if she is the right one for you or not
>>
>>38970261
was looking for something in the CS area. i know and i'm starting to think that she isn't, might just be beating a dead horse after all the times i tried it with her.
>>
>>38970305
Well good luck anon I hope you improve yourself enough to land your dream job and fix things with your gf/find another woman that you can love
>>
>>38970379
thanks for listening anon, best of luck to you too in whatever it is
>>
>>38970419
Sure thing anon thanks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.