[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 beers a day and/or party drinkers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: o-PINT-GLASS-BEER-facebook.jpg (996KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-PINT-GLASS-BEER-facebook.jpg
996KB, 2000x1000px
Is 2 beers a day seriously going to affect all these gains? How about those of us with a really intense weekend life? Should we all just put the beers down, quit hanging with our bros for some gains?
Maybe we should all switch to ecstacy.. ecstacy don't affect gains
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 428x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 428x271px
When you abstain from something,you are measuring your will to a certain point.
What is one cheat meal,hell a cheat DAY?

There's always tomorrow right?
If tomorrow is just as good to pick up where you left off,why not 2 days?you deserve to give yourself a break.
How about some chips with those beers?
Hmm,if you're gonna cheat,may as well make it worth it right?Get a cheeseburger and some fries,even some ice cream.

After all there is always tomorrow.

You have let those 2 beers be a measure of your power as a man.
No by all means,go ahead and cheat.

You
Disgust
Me

kys
>>
>>38970201
>kys

He may disgust you, but you disgust me you little trending beta faggot
>>
>>38969832
could you do two beers a week?
>>
File: t-18158-01.png (121KB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
t-18158-01.png
121KB, 285x214px
>>38969832
Take shrooms instead
>>
>>38970201
Damn man..
>>
>>38970308
Nigga can't do that shit daily
>>
There's nothing wrong with a couple beers to wind down the day. If you've done your workout, kept up with your macros, and you're drinking enough water, it's not going to kill you.

You're worse off being "good" about not drinking through the work week and then binging two nights in a row. That's just reckless.

Everything in moderation, especially moderation.

>>38970201
Edgelord blowhard shoo shoo
>>
>>38970522
Have you seen some of these college kids? We know they drinking kegs daily. Im skeptical
>>
>>38970522
agreed anon, i have around two beers a day. depending on when i go to the gym i might have one afterwards too. hasnt hurt my gains at all. the key is to not pound back a litre of vodka every goddamn weekend like an idiot. getting blackout drunk is going to fuck your shit up.
>>
I feel like beer began harming my gains, I'm gonna stop weekday drinking now.

If I was drinking on the weekday it'd usually be 1.5-2 liters.

So many empty calories and too little cardio.

I'm sure if you were a cardio machine you could drink and get away with it.
>>
>>38969832
Drink liquor if you're worried about it
>>
File: 8aJIt6o.png (483KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8aJIt6o.png
483KB, 500x500px
>>38970201
thanks wizard
>>
>>38971179
The problem is alcohol prevents muscle growth
>>
IIFYM. Two beers is like, 300 ish calories that otherwise provide no useful macros.
>>
>>38971346

This might be broscience but I have read that it basically neutralizes creatine in your system.
>>
>>38969832
Bear is essential for bearmode
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 258x196px
>>38970212
>>
Abstain from drinking if you're going for Mr. Olympia shit. Most likely no one here will be there, so drink up.
>>
>>38970201
autism: the post
>>
File: quattro.jpg (33KB, 258x322px) Image search: [Google]
quattro.jpg
33KB, 258x322px
Y'all motherfuckers need to check into AA if you can't get by without drinking every day.

I bartend and work at a goddamn brewery. I can have unlimited free beer at any time I desire and still I have only 3 drinks a week on average. Actually, I haven't had a drink in a month, due to 3 weeks of minor stomach issues followed by a cold. Wasn't even a little bit challenging. You're no better than a food-addicted fatass if you're daunted by the prospect of cutting back on alcohol for the sake of fitness.
>>
File: 1457194959454.jpg (70KB, 800x495px) Image search: [Google]
1457194959454.jpg
70KB, 800x495px
Fuck no

just keep the weekend drinking tempered

>I'll get right on this after football season
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.