/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If one gains 2lbs of muscle a month, what is the least amount

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1475101421979.jpg (409KB, 1024x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1475101421979.jpg
409KB, 1024x1023px
If one gains 2lbs of muscle a month, what is the least amount of fat one could gain in that same month? Naturally, with ideal training and nutrition and good genetics.
>>
File: 1424537900053.jpg (59KB, 476x594px) Image search: [Google]
1424537900053.jpg
59KB, 476x594px
>>38968611
>2lbs of muscle a month
>>
You ain't gaining 2lbs of muscle a month naturally bud. And if you do, it will come with a lot of fat. That kind of growth would require the most ideal conditions possible, and that requires massive amounts of energy.
>>
>2lbs of muscle a month

Lmao I gained like 30lbs and I'm sure only 5-8lbs is muscle
>>
File: 1475176519315.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1475176519315.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>38968611
>2lbs of muscle a month
>>
What then is the most muscle one can gain in a month natty?
>>
>>38968663
>30lbs
>5-8lbs is muscle
what time frame?
>>
>>38968690
10 weeks

Needed more body weight
>>
Depends on what you're willing to do. Are you currently in shape and able to power lift? Are you already at the peak of how much muscle you can have on you?
>>
Depends on what you're willing to do. Are you currently in shape and able to power lift? Are you already at the peak of how much muscle you can have on you? How much body fat do you currently have?
>>
File: OHp79nC.jpg (628KB, 2304x3456px) Image search: [Google]
OHp79nC.jpg
628KB, 2304x3456px
>>38968611
Those statues all seem to be really jacked. There must've been people that looked like that, otherwise how would the statues be so anatomically and proportionately accurate? Their cores were thick as fuck too.
>>
>>38968720
I am 6'2 @195 around 7% after a five month cut. I am looking to train for powerlifting five days a week and I have enough time and money to eat,sleep, get massages, stretch etc to recover optimally.
>>
>>38968724
remember that this is a glorified image of a demigod

This is probably body of their strongest/best athlete, jacked to 11.

There were guys like that but more realistically would be expect them size smaller.

And cores/legs are kinda sensible, they would glorify practical strength of warriors, rowers so legs and cores would need to be swole
>>
>>38968634
Oh look, an idiot.
Ideally close to none op. Your body can put on about half a lb of lbm a week under ideal conditions so that's about 2 lbs a month.
A common mistake is thinking that gaining far more than that will give you muscle even faster but that's not true, you'll just have the half lb a week of lbm on top of all the fat you're gaining from overdoing it.
Basically 250-300 calorie surplus is literally the most efficient way to gain muscle as a natty. If you go over that, you'll gain fat that you'll have to cut out later where you could be bulking instead of cutting.
>>
>>38968634
>>38968637
>You can expect to gain 20-25lbs of muscle in your first year of lifting
>You can't expect to gain 2lbs of muscle a month
Explain this shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.