[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Send help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fuuuck.jpg (98KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
fuuuck.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
>Start dieting two weeks ago
>Use the Myfitnesspal app to count calories
>Start consuming no more than 1200 calories a day
>Things going fine until today, feel really down for whatever reason, and the cheesecake in my fridge is enticing me real hard
>Decide to eat what used to be my normal breakfast before the diet (Fried egg, half tin of beans, buttered toast and a desert, which in this case was cheese cake)
>Still plan on following my diet today, I'm just going to eat enough after this meal to stay in the 1200 calorie mark
>Turns out this breakfast is nearly 1000 calories
>I only have 200 left

So I guess this is why I've been so fucking fat
>>
>>38966181
>cheesecake for breakfast
Jesus christ! Why did you even have it? You couldn't have eaten it if you didn't have it. That said, 1200 calories is almost nothing unless you're really small, maybe your deficit is too large. For me that would be a 1800cal deficit, and anything more than -500cal is hard to sustain for long.
>>
>>38966181
meh. such is life

i ate kfc today. 9 calories left for the day. drank monster zero ultra. went to sleep.

such is the depth of sacrifice
>>
>not checking before eating things

I think 1200 is too low if you're a man, but it's a step in the right direction.

>tfw seeing a typical person eat at cheesecake factory
>meal + drink + dessert is easily 3000 calories or more
>Used to feel jealous, now just disgusted by it
>>
>>38966181
yo man, i have chocolate cake in my fridge but i didn't touch it (it was a birthday cake from yesterday). When you want something like that just tell the asshole in your brain the shut the fuck up and keep the cut be strong.
>>
>>38966181
You're learning, anon. You've gone and fucked it up, but everyone does in the beginning. Don't let it get you too down, and remember that you can make up for this by being strict later. Remember this disgust and disappointment next time you want some gross shit for breakfast.

We're all gonna make it brah
>>
stop trying to eat so little and lose fast op

if youre a fat as fatass tier just eat 500-600calories below maintenance. No wonder you feel weak, its torture for anyone to even eat that little let alone someone used to larger meals
>>
File: 1350587812830.gif (449KB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
1350587812830.gif
449KB, 200x149px
>>38966181
Drink a lot of water until you're moderately full. It'll kill that feeling of wanting inthe stomach

>b-but muh taste
Oh okay stay fat and repulsive then
>>
>>38966181
Do a more sensible deficit. Daily expenditure - 500 unless you want hanging empty sacks of flesh.
>>
Presuming too big a deficit as others have said. I'm cutting at 2k calories. TDEE - 500 and feel fine. Even then you get the odd pang of hunger but easily solved by keeping yourself busy
>>
>>38966181

Throw up. fEELS GUD
>>
I dunno about you but it's easier for me to drastically limit my caloric intake than just shift to smaller portions.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.