[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you lift?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: butter-in-pan.jpg (253KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
butter-in-pan.jpg
253KB, 1200x800px
Why do you lift?
>>
>>38966179
so I can eat big.
>>
>>38966191
That's one of my reasons.
And so I can lift more.
>>
>>38966179
to move my kitches chairs
>>
>>38966191
this

plus retain autonomy in my later years,
i also imagine that im allocating stats into str and end
>>
Giant middle finger to anyone who didn't give me the time of day before or talked shit.

Also preparing for Skynet
>>
so my cousins mire me at the next family gathering
so when I see my high school's Chad he mires me and maybe even calls me his bro
so I can become some rich cougar's boy toy
so I can do more pull ups than my dad one day (he always brags about having done 30 in a row once, but he does kipping pull ups, I'm gonna do real ones)
so I actually have a chance with girls I find attractive
so people will respect my political opinions more
>>
>>38966179
So I can look tough and athletic even though I'm the laziest mofo around and would probably die before I could run a single mile.
>>
>>38966179
Girls
>>
File: 1446796502994.jpg (32KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446796502994.jpg
32KB, 720x480px
>>38966179
>you lift
I don't really lift but I stay healthy and fit for my heath and well-being.
>>
File: Do it for her - Roman Empire.png (831KB, 1400x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Do it for her - Roman Empire.png
831KB, 1400x1000px
Ready for the next Holy War.

Also:
>her
>>
>>38966179
i dont
>>
was fat almost overweight, so i cut until almost underweight.
didn't like the look of that either, so now I try to get ripped
>>
>>38966179

because it gives me joy and makes me feel better
>>
>>38966179
because i want to know i can physically dominate others.
like... know i can kill them if necessary.

It is satisfying knowing you can take out everybody in a room if you needed to.

because evolutionarily, humans like bigger specimens because of the degree of control they exercise over their environment and others.

it is comforting to know that in the worst case scenario in any environment, you'll be the last one standing.
>>
>>38966241
>so people will respect my political opinions more

because lifting makes you more intelligent right?

they'll agree with you, but just know that on the inside they still laugh at you
>>
It used to be for girls, and getting revenge on my cheating ex gf, but now, I lift because I'm addicted to seeing me slowly progress into someone who isn't a fat shitbag. The only moments I truly feel happy and alive anymore is when I'm underneath a bar.

Every negative trait I have disappears for two hours a day, because nothing else matters but putting that weight up and down
>>
>>38966410
No, no one cares what small, weak people say regardless of political leanings.
>>
So I can better hide how much of a sperg I am
>>
>>38966438
Holy shit are you me
Absolutely hate uni, my studies, and my life. Only time I can be truly happy is when I'm shredding the guitar or lifting heavy things
>>
For scoobert
>>
>>38966278
only worthy answer.

ROMA INVICTA
>>
File: 0524___v8nbzHG.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
0524___v8nbzHG.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
I got a teenage qt 8/10 with blonde hair, MASSIVE tits, perfect hourglass figure, strong work ethic, supreme loyalty and devotion (to the point of being so possessive it causes problems), who is low-key desposed royalty to just walk into my fucking life and start dating me, and plans to get marry me.

I got what it seems like just about every faggot on this whole imageboard seems to want, just served on a silver platter my first year of uni, and it's fucking unsatisfying and I don't know why. I don't know what I really want anymore, but this is a shitty fucking feel and lifting is all that really seems to make it go away
>>
>>38966179
Because the iron never lies.
>>
>>38966808
post pic
>>
File: 1475116947715.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1475116947715.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
for girls...and for guys
>>
>>38966179
Because being weak sucks dick.

Things feeling heavy sucks dick.

Having no stamina sucks dick.

Being strong rules.
>>
>>38966449
History has proven you wrong countless times.
>>
>>38967386
When?
>>
To get all the grillz
>>
>>38966179
i have nothing else
>>
Because I want to be as strong as my father in his prime.

Also, I don't want to end up obese like he did.
>>
>>38966808
Because humans only want what they don't have. You will realize her true value when you lose her, then will try to get her back, but you'll be disappointed again when you do.
>>
>>38967412
Literally every political leader that was short and weak.
>>
>>38966179
I don't want to feel ashamed or disgusted every time I look at the mirror.
Also the compliments are pretty nice. I get a chub whenever someone goes all "omg anon you've been going to the gym eh?"
>>
You know the scene I'm Saving Private Ryan where he is at the cemetery and asks his wife if he has led a good life?

So many men have died to make my life possible. They didn't know I specifically would exist.

I want to improve myself so if the dead were to ever look at me, they would think I am a good man and be proud to have died for me
>>
>>38967563
No. And weak doesn't necessarily imply only physical weakness.
>>
>>38966179
So I don't look like a fucking whale. That and being able cosplay
>>
>>38966179
It's either that or suicide.
Not that I will go down that road again if I can
>>
>>38966539
I hope I'm not you. I dont want to give anyone else this pathetic excuse of a body. I hate myself. I wouldnt wish this on anyone but my ex gf, because I'm also a bitter, spiteful faggot too.
>>
File: fit dorm feels.jpg (409KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
fit dorm feels.jpg
409KB, 1959x1469px
>>38966231
What's your stat spread look like? I lift for str, run and swim for end and spe, do math and go to school for int, and pray regularly for fai.

>tfw always forget to level up cha
>tfw no gf
>>
>>38966179
For her
>>
>>38966231
>>38966231
>>38966231

This is my big one. Look how the baby boomers are living. They're all obese or otherwise broken, putting around in mobility scooters or walkers, and generally expecting everyone to still cater to their wants and needs right to the grave. I want to be healthy and independent in my autumn years because the next generations will probably have even less empathy than my generation has.

With all the information and opportunity at our disposal there is no reason why our health couldn't gradually improve right up to our fifties. It's just a matter of maintaining discipline.
>>
>>38967599
Yes. Ok well your comment most definitely implied that you meant physically weak, because you A) said that lifting would correct said weakness, and B) focused only on physical attributes. You can't even keep your half baked ideas straight, DYEL. Try getting some mental gains as well, because you're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>38968029
I don't know why you're picking this argument. Anyhoo, lifting *does* affect mental gains, e.g. confidence -- the antithesis of weakness.
>>
>>38968046
I'm picking it because the shit you're saying is directly contradicting itself.

>Anyhoo, lifting *does* affect mental gains, e.g. confidence

You need to add some book pickupsxF then, because you're still dumb as fuck regardless. I think that's the real reason that nobody takes your beliefs seriously.
>>
>>38966241
>so my cousins mire me at the next family gathering
pretty much this, I see my family every 6 months which lines up with my bulking/cutting so it's either "wow anon you look bigger" or "wow anon you looked toned up"
>>
>>38968165
>I think that's the real reason that nobody takes your beliefs seriously.
But they do, because I'm not small and weak.
>>
>>38966179
do I can binge drink and eat cupcakes without becoming a fat sack of shit
>>
>>38966179
To keep away from the liquor. It feels good being off it, having a clear head and feeling healthy.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.