[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got any smart ideas for how to kill a sweet tooth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: krispy-kreme-doughnuts.jpg (41KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
krispy-kreme-doughnuts.jpg
41KB, 550x366px
Anyone got any smart ideas for how to kill a sweet tooth?
>>
Aversion therapy
>>
>>38964786
Self control
>>
>>38964810
>Aversion therapy
Interesting. How would I go about administering this to myself
>>
>>38964786
Eat more vegetables that are protein dense, theyre very filling
>>
>>38964810
>>38964843
Eat what you like until you feel bad.
Also do it in front of a mirror naked so you can see how awful you are.
>>
>>38964786
pavlov the shit outta yourself, break a finger every donut you eat
eventually the sweet taste will be recognised by your subconscious as being followed by pain and you will be very healthy
alternatively just dont eat some fucking sugar
>>
>>38964786
with fire
>>
>>38964786
Eat fruit. Indulge it, but in a healthy way.

Or, just let yourself loose and eat 4 dozen donuts in a sitting. Then you may never want them again.
>>
Eat more lean meats and vegetables and drink more water
>>
Bulletproof Coffee. All butter and Coconut oil. You will be full and not need food for about 3-4 hrs. Amazing stuff. Been on it for a week now. Been doing IF and it makes the final few hrs easier.
>>
Break it?
>>
>>38965274
This
Fruit is beautiful
>>
>>38964786
With fat meat and water instead of candies and soda
>>
>>38965320
Wouldn't this count as ingesting calories and break the fast though?
>>
Donuts are more calories from fat than from sugar.

Funny how people with a "sweet tooth" always crave highly fatty food, never just jam, honey or plain candy.

Idiots
>>
>>38965320
You're literally retarded.

A cup of bulletproof coffee has 400 calories.
>>
>>38965843
It's just an expression you turbo-autist.
>>
Drink diet coke. Cola Zero, Pepsi Max, you name it. Works for me whenever I feel the need for some sweet stuff.
>>
For me I just started monitoring how certain foods made me feel. I noticed that I feel like complete shit after eating sugar, and amazing after eating good food, so I associated sugar with bad feelings and whole foods with good feelings, making me more excited and happy to eat non-sugary foods.
>>
>>38964786
Blueberry pancakes made from blueberries, yogurt, baking powder, oats, and banana. Blend everything except the blue berries and have at it.
>>
>>38964786
You basically have to cut cold turkey.

Honestly man, I totally feel for you. I have a huge sugar addiction. Even if I have a coke now, it's just a downhill spiral.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 183x275px
>>38964786
Reduce sugar by an increment every couple of days. One less teaspoon, one less drink, one less cookie, etc... also replace sugar sources with slower digesting ones like fruit, cottage cheese.

OR

Complete keto if you are totally hopelessly addicted, basically the only thing it's good for.
>>
>>38965971
This never works for me. I feel good after eating anything satisfying. I feel like shit now because I had to chug my morning whey shake.
>>
you dont need food when you have cocaine op
>>
>>38964786
Get some sugar free jello and go ham
>>
Complete cold turkey. Used to have sugar in my coffee. Spent a week not liking sugarless coffee then gradually started to like it. Can't have sweetened anything now. You soon adapt
>>
>>38964786
What I did:
>was a bit addicted to chocolate
>could easily eat 2 bars in a row
>switched from milk chocolate to quality dark chocolate I don't like that much
>started drinking coffee (twice a day)
>whenever I have coffee, I can have one or half a square of dark chocolate
>because it's dark chocolate that I wouldn't eat so much of it, I don't crave more and in my mind I still had chocolate
works pretty well for me, one bar holds for like a month
>>
>>38964843
>>38964896

Sometimes when I see fat people in the grocery store, I imagine that if I buy the junk food I'm craving, I'll end up like them.
Would that be a form of aversion therapy?
>>
>>38965834
>>38965862

BPC fans are in the school of thought that says as long as insulin doesn't spike, the fasted state is preserved.

Personally I think that the other potential benefits of a zero calorie fasted state outweigh the satiety benefits of BPC. I think of BPC as "IF Lite" ... the followers could probably go for longer 0 calorie fasted states if they let themselves adjust for a longer period and just stuck with plain coffee, water, etc.
>>
>>38964786
Protein Bars
they're like fucking candy anyway but atleast somewhat helpful to your cause
>>
>>38964786
Do the Penn Jillette diet of eating only potatoes for 2 weeks and only when you have stomach pangs from being hungry.
>>
>>38966873
This. You can get used to just about anything. I used to hate black coffee and now the thought of cream out Stuart makes me cringe. Cold turkey and power through.
>>
Take one day, eat a disgusting amount of your favorite sweet. You will be in pain and you will want to vomit, which you should because it's awful for you to eat that much garbage. Then the experience will be so shitty you'll never pick up a bag of Swedish fish again you fucking fat sick piece of shit this is what Tamara told us about fuck.
>>
>>38967129
Penn looked pretty crappy afterwards tho.
Especially his neck looked like it belongs to some Gillman creature from the Black Lagoon
>>
>>38967149
Or sugar×
>>
>>38964786
don't buy em. think of how much a scam carbs are for the price. that's why you go to buffet seafood and they try to give you bread. look around in the grocery store they got carbs in all different shapes and sizes all overpriced fucking bread. if you do need a donut just have a small portion unless you plan to burn any excess calories right away.
>>
http://www.calypso.co.uk/our-products/freezable/jubbly
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.