[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone tell me if my weight loss diet is good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (81KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 480x480px
white hot chocolate -150 cals max
oatmeal 100 cals or 100 cal greek yogurt for 250 total

scrambled eggs, guac and piece of white bread and water ... probably like 300

snack is protein bar or something

dinner is shrimp and brocolli, like 400 cals worth or lean cuisine and a salad or low homemade burrito

if i dont eat the protein bar, i can have pasta with my shrimp

900 cals total
im female, 5'4.5" and 183 pounds. I want to go down to 130 and then start lifting. Hopefully by mid January.
>>
Quit making threads. We keep giving you advice and dont follow it. Do your meme diet for a week and go back to eating KFC everyday.
>>
>>38964276
i dont want chicken n brown rice
tell me if my diet is good enough or too carb heavy
>>
Why da fuck are you eating white bread and drinking white chocolate
>>
>>38964290
i cant eat eggs without bread and i like sweet hot drinks in the morning
>>
>>38964308
Then eat whole weat and drink tea you moron. >you can't

Never going to make it.
>>
>>38964323
gross
not eating whole wheat
ill just get low carb bread and use sugar free chocolate syrup so the drink is no more than 100 cals then
>>
>>38964361
Do what you want with your life. You don't deserve advice.
>>
>>38964288
good enough for a couple of days until you feel like you can reward yourself for all your "good eating"
>>
>>38964392
i wont do that

is my diet decent?
>>
>>38964426
No. You are going to be fucking starving and will binge after 2 days.
>>
>>38964264
F U A R K
U
A
R
K
>>
diet is shitty it needs more actual nutrition and you're probably
overestimating, I would buy a good scale. make a lower calorie hot sweet drink in the morning. could you follow this diet
breakfast
-Sandra Lee 45 calaorie whole wheat bread: 45 cal
-46-56 g egg whites w/spinach mixed in: 22-26 cals
-Slice of thin Swiss cheese: 40 cal (optional)
-5 strawberries/any berry really: 20-46 cals.
drink: tea with honey and lemon for ~35 calories or English breakfast tea for ~20 using non dairy milk.
Lunch
-56 grams of whole wheat pasta or quinoa/brown rice pasta: ~200 cal
-1/2 cup pasta sauce mixed with sautéed handfuls or spinach and one small zucchini or half a large zucchini: 60-70 cal
-shrimp 4oz: 80 cal
don't bother with protein bars you need real food and is forget the lean cuisine as it probably isn't as filling. up to lunch you should have reached anywhere from 500-550 calories leaving you with a little under 400 calories left so I'd fill the spaces with any of the following
-6oz oil free baked russet potatoes or sweet potatoes
-Greek yogurt
- Spinach shrimp salad (be careful on your dressing and weigh it because dressing adds up)
-Another serving of the same pasta, with less shrimp or pasta
-Popcorn without butter, look for 94-99% fat free
-Fruit
-Oats
-Rice cakes
etc you get the idea, your meals has a lot of estimated calories and too much fat for how low calorie you're going, avocados are like 350 calories a pop. Also since you're going so low care you shouldn't focus on things like shakes and eat as clean as possible for veg fruit whole wheat carbs and lean protein sources like the egg whites and shrimp and since fat has more calories than protein or carbs you should fill your diet with high volume low calorie carby foods with some protein to keep you somewhat full, so keep it to one day serving a day whether it's a slice or cheese or egg yolks. You should also take a b12 pill. And consider increasing your calories up to 1200 unless you're under 5 feet
>>
>>38964436
what about with adderall? i have real adhd n im starting it next week
>>
>>38964441
thanks for the help
>>
File: o8it63Zp1qkbgofo1_400.gif (499KB, 350x224px) Image search: [Google]
o8it63Zp1qkbgofo1_400.gif
499KB, 350x224px
>white hot chocolate
>white bread
>protein bar or something
>shrimp
>homemade burrito
>homemade
>pasta
>instead of protein bar
>900 cals total
>900 fuckin cals
>female
>I want to go down to 130
>Hopefully by mid January
>Hopefully
>in some distant future
>definitely not now
>>
>weightloss
>eats chocolate
shit
>>
i love these threads
>>
Christ how many threads of you ignoring good advice do you need to make? Stop being a dense cunt and actually read what we're saying.
>>
>>38964556
who is eating chocolate? its sugar free syrup
>>
what do you guys think about this pasta
https://www.fibergourmet.com/Penne.aspx
>>
>>38964441
i dont have time to eat in the middle of the day so it has to be

breakfast
snacks
dinner

what do i do?
>>
>>38964264
i bet you think we are all obsessed autists with gym and nutrition and you can just do whatever and succeed
just watch this
go to minute 5:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5C3uqA1yRI
>>
>>38964264

A slice of bread is 70-100 kcals. An egg is 70-80. So your egg thing is already off.

Don't eat a protein bar. Buy blueberries. Buy protein powder. Get icecubes.

I can assure you that 100g of FROZEN blueberries (70 kcal tops) with 1 scoop of protein powder (100-130kcal) and enough ice to make 1L of smoothie will taste amazing and fill you up. While it has less kcal than a damned candybar.

You can probably split the smoothie into two.
>>
>>38964441

That's too complicated for one meal though. Cheese is a bad idea.

>50g of egg whites

Just say 3 egg whites, nobody weighs those things. My omelets, when cutting slowly, are 3 whites with 2 whole eggs. I eat two of those for +- 450-500 kcal total. That's overestimating it.

OP should eat a whole egg for the fats though.

Bigger picture though, a girl cutting 60lbs in 3 months? Not going to happen. Her bmr is probably around 1600 now, 1400 or less by the time she hits 145-150.

Total loss will be MAYBE 15 lbs by the end of december. I can do 1lbs a day for a month, maybe. While on way too many drugs. If she's just dieting this will take her until january 2018.
>>
>>38964633

>biolayne

He's been called out plenty of times and claims he's natty after he got caught.

His advice is decent but he's far from a decent source these days.

He was good a decade ago though.
>>
>>38964637
no, there are breads at 30-40 cals a slice
average bread is 60. what bread are you looking at?
egg is 70 cals
2 eggs is 140
i buy individual guac portions at 100 cals, use half
40 + 140 + 50
>>
>>38964612
IF
>>
>>38964264
In what fucking universe does scrambled eggs, guac and white bread equate to only 300 calories.
>>
how can i lose 20 pounds in one month?
>>
>>38964702
it does idiot
i calculated it

i need to start lifting by February
then i can lift for a few months
have decent bikini body
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.