[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on way out of gym see the girl that rejected me a year ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wojak_angry.jpg (95KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_angry.jpg
95KB, 633x758px
>on way out of gym see the girl that rejected me a year ago
>recently developed bad acne look even uglier than when I asked her out, despite being a little more /fit/ (was twink)
>she has the fucking audacity to SMILE at me like she knows I'm still a loser virgin

FUCK /fit/ the gym was supposed to make things feel better, not worse.
>>
>>38960881
>rejected you a year ago
>smiles at you
she doesn't remember you fampai, she's just being polite

stop being such a fucking victim all the time.
>>
Kek get rekt faggot
>>
>>38960890
It's a little more complicated than that. We actually went on a "date" (idk) and got lunch and went on a walks together (fucking lmao @ me) and I was probably spaghetti the whole time and after a week she just never responded to my text.

I can't wait until I'm swole.
>>
>>38960881
>Having dinner with a girl I was seeing at the time
>Makes fun of my fatass
>Start losing weight
>She dumps me
>Get fit
>Starts talking to me again
>Texts me, I ask her out again
>Says she's still seeing someone else
>Keeps talking to me though
>Meet a better looking qt
>Relationship gets serious
>Other girl finds out
>Her mom starts plastering Facebook with God has better plans image macros

kek, meanwhile qt can't keep her hands off my growing pecs, feels johngoodman.
>>
it's called being polite, autist
>>
>>38960910

Find a new girl. In fact find 12 of them. If you still live with your parents then discard the girls and get your independence before anything else.
>>
>>38960881
That's what you get for falling to the vaginal jew meme.
>>
You're in a better position than her desu.
>>
>>38960881
>she has the fucking audacity to SMILE at me like she knows I'm still a loser virgin

Sometimes I'm not sure if you lads are joking and I get a little worried.
>>
>>38962634
faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.