[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Hygiene Thread (GHT)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 21

File: _9302742.jpg (25KB, 380x583px) Image search: [Google]
_9302742.jpg
25KB, 380x583px
Cool, you're finally fit, but you still smell like shit.
This is a general hygiene thread so you can stay clean and look good. Talk about anything related to hygiene.

This edition is: body washes and shampoos. What do you guys use? Pic related because I'm luxurious.
>>
File: days-without-jewish-tricks.jpg (23KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
days-without-jewish-tricks.jpg
23KB, 439x290px
>>
>>38959090

Armaf Tag Him smells identical to BdC and is 1/4th the price.
>>
>>38959122
Never heard of it, how much does it cost?
>>
>>38959136

I got it for $27 CAD on this site.

https://fragrancebuy.ca/products/armaftag-man
>>
>>38959156
This is the fragrance. Do they make a shower gel like bleu de chanel?
>>
>>38959090
I don't use shampoo and try to limit the soap as much as possible, using natural soap whenever possible.
>>
>>38959169

Oh I don't think so, unfortunately
>>
>>38959090
old spice bodywash, anyone have any remedies for slight dandruff cuz its really pissin me off
>>
File: oCEAZkK.png (620KB, 738x638px) Image search: [Google]
oCEAZkK.png
620KB, 738x638px
>>38959177
>i don't use shampoo and limit soap, using natural soap
>white people
>>
>>38959226
Hair looks and feels great. Also got some more bucks on my pocket!
I do cold showers too.. I'm not even trolling.
>>
File: armani code.jpg (42KB, 300x381px) Image search: [Google]
armani code.jpg
42KB, 300x381px
>>38959090
Based fragrance channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFDoqwrczOY
does vids with hot models and shit. Tells you what women like best and also what he prefers himself, good place to start off
My favourite from my super small collection is pic related, smells super sexy
General hygiene reminders:
>get a tongue scraper and use it every time you brush your teeth
>always chew gum when in close contact with other people
>use mouthwash before leaving the house
>always always use anti perspirant/deodorant
>if you ever ever leave the house without showering you're a filthy degenerate
>>
>>38959350
>get a tongue scraper

do those things actually work? I usually just use my toothbrush.
>>
>>38959471
Yes, they're amazing. I feel gross if I don't scrape in the morning and before bed.
>>
File: 1475617175506.png (85KB, 251x345px) Image search: [Google]
1475617175506.png
85KB, 251x345px
How do you guys deal with the sour smell after workout or even it coming from the gym when you are about to start?
>>
>>38959500
take a shower??
>>
No girl's complained.
>>
>>38959090
God tier
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 720x540px
>Acne has started to come back after about two years
I'm scared brehs, I wash my face every morning and night and eat clean enough
>>
Honestly, I shower too much.

>one quickie upon awakening to get off bedsweat and wake up for commute, approx 0600
>once immediately after gym, approx 0800.
>once more after work

Mind you guys, I could easily get by until the morning with just that one shower if my job wasn't performing autopsies, some of which are in stages of advanced decomposition.

When you've cut up and dug through 4 deceased people, and may have performed pick-ups at crime scenes, you kind of need a shower.
>>
>>38959673
What the fuck
Do you enjoy that job?
>>
>>38959627
high school teenage boy tier
>>
File: 1460912325411.png (50KB, 900x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1460912325411.png
50KB, 900x1151px
>>38959090

got you faggot have pleb tastes. stick to smelling like gym BO

>>38959350
jeremy kraut has the most shitty chanel possible, cares only about women opinion (lol) and nothing about the craft.
>>
>>38959670
god tier routine for face skin care:
morning: cleanse face (I use cerave moisturizing cleanser)

before sleep: cleanse face again, then use an exfoliant like a BHA or AHA(I use stridex red box) and then apply moisturizer (I use cerave in a tub moisturizing cream)

could also add benzoyl peroxide in the PM if you have bad acne.

Got most of this info from /r/skincareaddiction. Used to have bad acne now my skin looks much better and also the exfoliating+moisturizer removes that dry/bumpy feel.

Most important thing is consistency. Follow a skin care routine and stick to it everyday. If you just follow it here and there and sometimes dont wash your face at night etc, then it won't work. I wasted lots of time half assing my skin care routine, sometimes I wouldnt wash my face at night and so on. Just stick to it.
>>
>>38959716
>cares only about women opinion (lol) and nothing about the craft.
>>
>>38959350
His videos are nice, but let's be real faggots; the dude is attractive af.
Even if he was wearing Axe or some shit chicks would still compliment him.
>>
>>38959733

he was obsessed with what women thought of him so I don't get your point
>>
File: 1474228491202.jpg (127KB, 624x660px) Image search: [Google]
1474228491202.jpg
127KB, 624x660px
>>38959695

Of course I do. I'm a forensic investigator for a state medical examiner's office in the US. It is an incredibly interesting job, and very rewarding if you're the inquisitive type. The way I see it is that since I have the knowledge and the ability to do the job, I have an obligation to society to be the one to do it. It is an essential job literally everywhere. It's kind of like what you see on TV really, just way less dramatized and the vast majority of cases are overdoses and accidental things like pedestrians stuck by vehicles.

It can be really mentally grueling though. Surrounding yourself by death and depressing life stories can be enough to make people want to an-hero. I find it helps me be a better person because as long as I don't get into an accident, I can actively learn the fatal mistakes of others, like heroin (durrr) that make people end up on the table. I'm also always really outgoing because the time we have on this earth if short /fit/. Go out and enjoy it, and don't be a sad cunt, be a sick cunt.
>>
>>38959789
I'm glad you exist
>>
Should my shower gel, deodorant, and cologne all be the same smell?
>>
>>38959706
ur mom is high school teenage tier
>>
>>38959717
How to undo oily skin? My face gets more reflective than a mirror in an hour.
>>
is it true that washing your hair with shampoo to often can lead to hair loss?
been going to the gym everyday for a while now, and ofc shower afterwards- not always with shampoo though(i have short hair so it doesn't get greasy).
also, i only wash my armpits and genitals with shampoo, since i've read that it dries out your skin.
oh and always shower cold, again bc i read that taking a hot shower dries out your skin and leads to hairloss.

am i wrong about everything?
thx for the parfume tipps though
>>
>>38959921
Don't have shit skin

t. Never had acne or oily skin in my life
>>
File: terre0s.jpg (16KB, 364x250px) Image search: [Google]
terre0s.jpg
16KB, 364x250px
> Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche b2b Molton Brown Orange & Bergamot shower gel

I like smelling like a tangerine.......i get lots of compliments from unattractive women.

Also Taylor of Old Bond Street rose Shaving Cream (no homo) + Geo F Trumper Coral Skin Food Pre and Post Shave Gel. I use a double edge safety razor and find it gives a much better shave than Gillette mk3 shenanigans.

I steal whatever moisturiser my gf is using.

Mitchum unscented deodorant as I don't want my deodorant fucking up my tangerine vibe.
>>
>>38959921
There are certain moisturizers with powder-like ingredients that help make your face look matte for a few hours.
Generally, look for mid-price range moisturizers for combination or oily skin (depends on which one you have).
If you're a eurofag, Lierac makes some good shit that i found working for my combination skin.
>>
>>38959921
Google an appropriate soap plus moisturizer for oily skin. I don't have that problem so I can't help you. I got the opposite problem. My skin dies out too quick
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 300x400px
>>38959670
Use this shit man, it saves lives.
>>
>>38959933
>how to cure x
>don't have x
THANKS FAGGOT
>>
>>38959210
Head and shoulders or selson blue. Don't need to use more often than twice a week
>>
>>38959921
Splash your face with cold water
>>
>>38959902
Not really, but the idea behind it is that it makes your cologne's scent linger longer on your skin.

>>38959930
Look for a sulfate-free shampoo, they are not as harsh as regular shampoos and will leave your scalp and hair more moisturized.
You don't need to have cold showers, lukewarm is fine and your skin won't dry out unless you have REALLY dry skin.
If you're concerned about dry skin you can look into body butters than you can apply straight to your wet skin after a shower, they'll keep your skin hydrated and you'll smell nicer.
>>
>>38959090
But everyone wears bleu channel........
>>
>>38959169

Kek

How old are you?
>>
>>38960029
>>38959210
I wouldn't recommend HnS, it'll just make ur dandruff worse once you stop using it.
>>
>>38960039
thx for the tipps!
>>
>>38959921
for oily skin I think you need a foaming cleanser(as opposed to moisturizing cleanser). also I think you can try an AHA

go on /r/skincareaddiction they have guides for skin cares routines for oily skin, dry skin etc.
>>
>>38959090
In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
File: IMAG0151.jpg (2MB, 4224x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0151.jpg
2MB, 4224x2368px
My man OP.

Pic rel is my smell zone.
Too bad my bleu de Chanel is almost completely dry. Any other nice "evening" fragrances in similar not-very-expensive price range?
>>
>>38959210
>slight dandruff

Vichy Dercos is pretty good for dandruff and it's sulfate-free.
If you're American it might be a bit expensive, though.

>>38960097
Foaming cleansers or gel-like ones for oily skin.
AHAs only if you don't have acne, BHAs if you have acne on top of the oily skin.
Always put on sunscreen the day after using AHA/BHA, though.
>>
>>38960110
>not getting dubs with this post
>>
File: S123820_XLARGE.jpg (54KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
S123820_XLARGE.jpg
54KB, 512x512px
Does anyone know of alternatives to Allure Homme Sport Shower gel? I like sport fragrances, fits my youthful spirit and babyface.
>>
why the fuck would you use a "fragrance" shower gel? it's probably expensive as fuck and not good for you skin. Just use a simple bar soap like dove for sensitive skin, which will be good for you skin. Then after you shower apply 1-2 sprays of a fragrance you like.
>>
File: DSC01244.jpg (3MB, 5288x3024px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01244.jpg
3MB, 5288x3024px
>>38960176

that's not a fragrance u faggot. and sport fragrances are nigger tier

these are fragrances
>>
>>38960294
I know it's not a fragrance you fucker. I'm saying I like the smell of sporty fragrances but I'm looking for a shower gel that has that sporty fragrance.
>>
>>38960271
I like to smell good at home during the night time without having to put on fragrance.
>>
>>38959837

cheers m8
>>
>>38960271
> why the fuck would you use a "fragrance" shower gel?

It makes me feel fancy
>>
>>38960294
yo that black YSL is honestly the best fuckin shit ever, can't tell you how much people love it
>>
>>38960294
> trying to hide your acqua di gio
>>
>>38960294
nice apart from the aqua di gio
>>
Ok. Lettuce be cereal here.

What's the best panty dropper?
>>
File: 1458060048321.jpg (113KB, 1039x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1458060048321.jpg
113KB, 1039x1004px
>>38960523

>panty dropper
>>
>>38960523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxo9gmfhVrw
there's basically like a top 10-15 which women are guaranteed to love and most of them are in this video
>>
>>38960523
/Fit/ Retards do not understand that it's up to individual preference of the girl. Some girl might love one type of cologne, but another might hate it.

I've had the best success with:
Black XS, Chanel Allure and YSL La Nuit De l'Homme

And by success I mean girls complimenting it etc.

My ex associates Chanel Allure with me, which instantly makes her think of sex. So if I'm going to a party and want to fuck her, I'll wear it and we'll fuck lol.
>>
>>38960547
Yea.

What gets the bishes wet?
>>
>>38960566

a personality
>>
>>38960608
Fuck
>>
>>38959350
Huh... Eros, Pure Malt, and Creed Imperial are my main rotation. Guess imma go out and nail me some models.
>>
What cologne is the best to wear to the gym?
>>
>>38960677
>wearing cologne to the gym

Kek
>>
>>38960677
Mugler Cologne.

Basically smells fresh, generic, inoffensive and clean. Doesn't project too much when you're sweating bullets.....which is good because not everyone wants to get bombarded by your choice of perfume when they're working out.

Cheap too. Smells like fresh linen
>>
>>38960738
>>
K i'm the guy who posted the frag colection. I'm a frag head.

so before you fags buy something you need to know that every woman will have different tastes so it's better to buy something you like that will boost your confidence. Some women might even prefer no cologne at all

That being said here's a list of frags that have been reported to be high compliment getters

designer frags i.e. reasonably affordable

>Yves Saint Laurent la nuit de l'homme. This is considerate the ultimate panty dropper but is also more popular than other so you might run into girls who smelt it before. Also note that it has been reformulated and the new reformulation sucks in performance. If you want to buy this look for the old version. check :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMtULP1JXmY
>thierry mugller pure havane(cold weather)
>dior homme or dior homme intense.(cold weather, formal only)
>d&g the one. buy the edp version not the edt(cold weather)
>v&r spicebomb(cold weather)
>vc&a midnight in paris(cold weather)
>burberry london(cold weather)
>bleu de chanel(warm weather)
>chanel allure homme edition blanche(warm weather)
>dior sauvage(warm weather)
>nautica voyage(warm weather)

niche frags i.e.way mroe expensive but higher quality. note that this doesn't mean women will necesarily like them more but you mostl ikely be very unique(maybe except my first pick)

>creed aventus(warm weather)
>back to black by kilian(cold weather)
>amouage reflection man(warm weather, formal)
>hermes ambre narguile(cold weather)
>parfums de marly herod(cold weather)
>frederick malle musc ravageur(very polarising frag so dont fuking blind buy it but some say it smells like sex)
>>
>https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/sca_routine
I do this, in one week my skin cleared up like crazy. A little expensive though, I spent 50$ on what seems like only 2 months stuff, but its a huge benefit.
>>
All colognes and perfumes are disgusting and give me a headache. People use that shit way too much.
>>
>>38960562
Virgin detected
>>
File: 21626.jpg (169KB, 600x863px) Image search: [Google]
21626.jpg
169KB, 600x863px
>He doesn't smell like Industrial glue, Brown sticky tape, Musk and Styrax

fucking plebs get out
>>
Dr Bronners Peppermint for hair and body, and ysl la nuit for cologne.
>>
>>38960822
What's your opinion on versace eros or versace pour homme?
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.