[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Private Gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Thoughts on having your own gym?
It must be fucking comfy jeez, I wish I were wealthy..
>>
>>38957062
but what if the barbell rolls into the pool

The rust

Oh no
>>
You can't beat the atmosphere of a good gym though
>>
>>38957073
You do know stainless steel exists?
>>
>>38957117
what has science wrought
>>
>>38957062
Who the fuck would want to work out in such a humid room?
>>
>>38957216
>implying that house owner ever works out, let alone in there
It's literally all just for show
>>
File: IMG_20161004_154712.jpg (1MB, 2676x1518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161004_154712.jpg
1MB, 2676x1518px
Home gym here ask me anything
>>
>>38957284
How much?
>>
>>38957216
>Who the fuck would want to work out in such a humid room?

your mom doesn't mind working with me in a humid room

if you know what I mean :^)
>>
>>38957284
>no knurling on the middle

how do you squat with this thing?
>>
>>38957284
where did you buy racks and most of the stuff?
>>
>>38957295
probably 2k or so. I didn't pay for most of it, I have a huge family and they all wanted to buy me stuff when I graduated college so I just asked for a bunch of home gym shit

bar + bumpers was 1.5, bench was 200, got some metal plates from a friend and my dad had some shit lying around I took too. I only bought the mats and they were 50 each. (all in USD)

>>38957322
like you would with any other bar, there's really no need for middle knurling and it feels better cleaning without it
>>
>>38957073
there are no barbells in that gym, it's only machines
>>
>>38957299
I didn't know 4chan allowed 6th graders to reply. Go put some deodorant on and watch sailor moon.
>>
>>38957284
No platform? No oly lifting? No thanks.
>>
>>38957339
a lot of it is from pendlay/mdusa, they dont make this rack anymore which is a shame, bought the bench used but it's the pendlay adjustable bench, other stuff I got from amazon

>>38957375
I used to do oly lifting, but the basement ceiling is too low now, kind of a bummer but I'll be moving soon enough and will find a place to do overhead lifts. The mats are fine, no need for a platform, but I'll build one eventually
>>
>>38957404
Fair enough on the ceiling. Platform to keep your nice plates nice and absorb the impact are probably more ideal than just mats. Get some Eleiko bars, build a platform, and enjoy longevity of your gear.
>>
>>38957499
waiting to build one til I can get back into oly lifting, gonna eventually get some higher quality gear and a womens bar for my fiancee. She's starting surgery residency in 2 years and after that we'll be fucking loaded soon enough and i'll buy all sorts of cool shit.
>>
>>38957373
>Put on deodorant
>Not wanting to build your own manly musk for the womens

You're never going to make it, kiddo.
>>
>>38957073
>2016
>skipping pool diddies
>confirmed for never making it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.