[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to eat this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I spotted this 2,5kg bag of frozen pre-cooked chicken breasts at my supermarket for only 5 euros. (I normally buy raw chicken for 7 eur per 1kg)

I bought it but i dont know how to cook this shit. Do I put it in the oven or something? Pic related
>>
This is just a wild swing in the dark but I think you heat it up and then you swallow it
>>
Whiteys and they bland as chicken. Marinated in water ass nigga
>>
>>38957078

Well do i first have to let it sit in de fridge to defrost it? And this is already cooked before, isnt it gonna go all dry and black when i put it in a pan?
>>
>>38957142
Marinated in kool-aid sound better to you jamal?
>>
>>38956948
defrost it in the microwave then cook it in the over with some lemon and garlic or some bbq sauce, whatever you like really; but make sure you dont just defrost it and eat it, when its that cheap it tastes horrible
>>
>>38956948
Daily life must be an amazing endeavour for retards like you.
>>
>>38957142

Show me the way of the nigger.
I need tasty chicken!
>>
>>38957160
It's pre-cooked isn't it you fucking retard? Heat it up so you're not nawing at a block of ice and swallow the god damn thing.
>>
>>38957142
im pretty sure this idea that white people eat bland food is just a misunderstaning about white people not eating spicy food, or rather not smothering everything in hot sauce, and the actual reason for that is that the meat is good quality as per our affinity for farming as opposed to just scooping up roadkill; all the 3 stars i can think of are white
>>
>>38957332
You are correct. Niggers had to use copious amounts of seasoning because they eat bad cuts of meat-- things like pigs feet, tongue, etc.

When a nigger makes fun of whites for bland food, he is (unbeknownst to himself) asserting the notion that his meat cuts are so awful he HAS to season them.

Seasoning is an option for whites, for niggers it is a necessity.
>>
The negro >>38957142 is right, leave it in water with spices on your refrigerator overnight to defrost + get dat flavour, for starters try brown sugar and salt.
>>
>>38957388
No, it's because a lot of Amerifat whites live in the suburbs and live completely bland, cultureless lives. They unironically watch X-Factor, go on Facebook and eat unseasoned chicken.
>>
>>38957447
>culture-less
>implying twerking at age 5 and having 3 illegitimate fatherless sons by age 17 is culture
Wew lad. Again, it's because of the shitty cuts of meat poor niggers eat.
>>
>>38957447
Honestly, the accusation of not seeking instant gratification in the form of hot sauce on chicken doesn't bother me the slightest. I simply don't give a shit about how my food tastes as long as it fills me up sufficiently.
>>
>>38957530
No, it's because you Amerifats have no taste, a terrible education system and a "culture" built around consuming trash. No one accuses us europeans of eating shitty food, how could they with Italy, France and Germany?
>>
File: image.jpg (161KB, 1000x795px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 1000x795px
>>38957568
This anon gets it.
>>
>>38957568
Did I hit a nerve, Ahmed?
>>
>>38956948
I eat precooked chicken breast like that every week. I put out 5 of them on a pan. Put it in oven at 375 degrees for 20 mins.
Then I cut it up into small cubes. About the width of my thumb. Put it into tupperware. Also cut up a head of lettuce put in tupperware. Fix a salad every day for lunch. You can eat it cold.
>>
>>38957564
That's a typical Amerifat mindset, you guys can only think in terms of "ativated almonds"/shitty overpriced bland fad "health foods" or gross, cheap, fattening fried chicken and hamburguers. Learn some basic cooking and seasoning techniques, thank me later.
>>
>>38957600
I also put salt and pepper on my lettuce.
Mix the chicken in and shake it up. Gets the chicken juices all over the lettuce. Tastes good. Been eating everyday for lunch.
>>
>>38957606
I'm not even American, I'm German. I still don't care about food and I see nothing sophisticated in preparing food. To me it's the most primitive thing.
>>
>>38957632
>it's the most primitive thing
yes, it is
thats why is one of the best things in life
keep it simple
>>
>>38957688
Do what you want, I have no interest in wasting any more time than needed with it.
>>
>>38957632
God, you repressed krautbots are the worst. Living such a joyless life, how can you have the passion to really make love to a woman? No wonder all of your beautiful german amazons are flocking to manlet curry cock.
>>
>>38957713
Joyless, I don't know, there are many kinds of joy in life. I'm pretty happy with it. I like to abstain from things, it gives me the feeling of control, which to me is a much higher joy.
>>
>>38957568
lol sandnigger thinks he's European
>>
>>38958252
i'm not laughing because anything you said is particularly wrong or worth mocking, but it's funny coming across such a vivid representation of a stereotype
>>
>>38957568
Loads of people insult British cuisine for being bland and disgusting, and they have thousands of years of history and culture.
>>
>>38958857
Brits are inbred proto amerifats, I pray every day thanking the Lord for Brexit saving us from those islander hobgoblins.
>>
>>38958950
We still here nigger. Brexit vote was to pull wool over the people's eyes. We're ep never gunna actually activate the leave.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.