[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I attain Joestarmode /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: is he natty.jpg (99KB, 736x413px) Image search: [Google]
is he natty.jpg
99KB, 736x413px
How do I attain Joestarmode /fit/?
>>
>>38956803
Did you fucking save that picture from the pillar men thread earlier?
>>
>>38956803
Reminder that Jojo has now become the new mlp.

>>>/a/
go back to your containment thread pls
>>
why is stardust crusaders so boring ? its shit compared to the other arcs
>>
File: 1475282142710.png (1MB, 1450x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1475282142710.png
1MB, 1450x4000px
>>38956836
>containement board
You stupid nigger, do you know where the fuck you are at? You don't like anime? Go to fucking Reddit. You don't like JoJo? Kill yourself my dude.
>>
>>38956851
Manga purists get extremely triggered when anime watchers say Battle Tendency is great and Joseph is the best Jojo but I can totally see where animeonlys are coming from.

BT has a certain energy and aesthetic that no future arc captures (and which translated amazingly into animation) and it's also brief unlike SC which feels like it drags at a lot of parts. Part 2 is the only part which doesn't have a stretch of slowness either at the beginning, middle or near the end

Stardust gets good once they get to Egypt
>>
>>38956875
Never said I didn't like anime.
Just that the jojo posting on every single board is getting a bit old.
>>
>>38956851

Too many stand of the week episodes and everyone outside of jojo is a joke character who's rarely useful.
>>
>>38956929
Basically what this guy said. BT anime was amazing and really fleshed out the animated series. Stardust is basically Scooby Doo with stands with an over all arc that very slowly progresses. Once they arrive in Egypt, which is 2nd half of the Part 3 anime, its alot better.

t. Joseph faggot
>>
SB universe Jojo is easy to get natty, and you don't have to be 6'4".
Original universe, you gotta be at least over 6'2" and on PEDs.
>>
>>38956977
>SB universe JoJo
So basically do crossfit to end up crippled, pretty easy to obtain natty.
>>
>>38956934
It's less stale than baneposting and /pol/
>>
just learn to control your breathing.

first only breathe in for 10 minutes, then only breathe out for 10 minutes.
repeat 5 times daily.
>>
>>38956934
you know what else is really getting old? faggots, the need to go back.
>>
>>38956803
Stop watching chinese cartoons
And it might help if you started lifting
>>
>>38958314
kek
>>
>>38956972
lmao i just realized this is too true.

scooby - iggy
kakyoin - velma
polnareff - shaggy
joseph - fred
joseph - daphne
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.