[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do girls think of Scooby? Do they find him ugly/average/hot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Scooby2007[1].jpg (32KB, 300x393px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby2007[1].jpg
32KB, 300x393px
What do girls think of Scooby?

Do they find him ugly/average/hot?
>>
>>38956367
He is gay so he doesnt have to deal with that confusing mess known as women
Women are more confusing than quantum physics and that says alot
>>
Ugly, obviously.

Some WOMEN might find him fuckable though but not because of his face.
>>
he's a cool dude
>>
>>38956392
Agree
>>
Dat bulge.
>>
File: scooby.jpg (600KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
scooby.jpg
600KB, 2560x1440px
>>38956379
I searched "scooby gay" on google and got this.

I don't know anon, looking pretty straight to me.
>>
>>38956367
Scooby is every woman's dream. And the fact that they can't have him makes them even more horny for him.
>>
Someone post em dank memes pls. Me need keks.
>>
In all honesty if he had a good face you couldn't stop him from gettin peen
>>
>>38956437
The only costume in which he actually looks manly instead of a flamboyant faggot is the baywatch one.
>>
He looks like a store brand Chris Meloni. That's a good thing, girls like that look. Not that Scooby lifts for girls, or that you should lift for girls.
>>
>>38956593
>store brand Chris Meloni
holy kek, I see it.
>>
File: 1458551167621.png (54KB, 190x255px) Image search: [Google]
1458551167621.png
54KB, 190x255px
>>38956437
>Sailor Scoob
>>
>>38956379
Women aren't confusing if you compare them to yourself when you were about 10 years old.
>>
File: Scooby universe.jpg (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby universe.jpg
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>38956367
I love you scooby!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXUnyYTkpD4
>>
>>38956656
Lets see if your statement holds true
Me at 10:
>Had no sexual interest in guys
>Somewhat irrational
>Emotionally immature
>Not as intelligent as grown ups

hm....well so far so good but its only true if you add in emotional 180 degree turns within minutes and a malicious undertone to most actions
>>
>>38956379
>Women are more confusing than quantum physics

Zimbabwe
>>
>>38956691
>Why did I do this video, other than the obvious fact that it was April Fools day? Well, you know I worry about teens self-confidence. This is the reason I have pushed so hard over the years to set peoples bodybuilding expectations at achievable levels to keep teens from labeling themselves as inferior "hardgainers" when they are infact either normal or have good genetics. As I mention above, when I was in high school I was an outcast. Reasonably smart but awkward, shy, and completely lacking in self confidence. Although many teens put on an act and appear confident, many have just as low of self esteem as I had. For some teens, its even worse, and borders on depression. So how does this relate to Jeff? Well, if you watched his video you will have to agree that he sends the " I am SO fabulous and you are NOT" message and thats the last thing that teens need to hear. Teens need help boosting their confidence, they dont need to hear how fabulous Jeff's life is and how he drops a couple of thousand on his website like it was candy money. Everyone, even "losers", have hidden talents that they just need to find. Trouble is, Jeff's talents are right out there in your face and he doesnt even realize he is rubbing salt in the wounds of hundreds of thousands of teens. A little bit of humble and compassion for those not so blessed as himself would go a long way were he to apply it. The purpose of this video is to give him a gentle reminder of this.
He's right.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.